• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman VS Thanos: But it's their legendary movie versions

I can understand calling Reeve's portrayal legendary because it's SO inspirational, well-remembered and highly respected, but... Brolin's Thanos? What impact has he had on media, on artists, on anyone major? lol

Anyway, Supes one-shots him since Thanos isn't going to snap him right off the bat, and he's immensely stronger physically speaking so the IG's gonna get crushed and Thanos is gonna get flung into the Sun, since this Superman doesn't always give a damn about killing.

Uhh, Thanos snaps right off the bat, it's the 1st thing he does with the completed IG (As shown in endgame, and what he wanted to do in IW until Thor blasted him)

I made it to celebrate Supes being in 5-A, not so Chinos could win

Chinos Car!? Thanos must have a thicc chin lol

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Dark-Carioca said:
So why make a fight where you know who's going to win? lol
Really? That doesn't answer my question. If you knew Superman was CLEARLY going to lose, why bother with the thread? So you can tell people he stands no chance against Thanos, who got caught off guard by far slower opponents and disarmed by considerably weaker ones? lol

Dark-Carioca said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Dark-Carioca said:
So why make a fight where you know who's going to win? lol
Really? That doesn't answer my question. If you knew Superman was CLEARLY going to lose, why bother with the thread? So you can tell people he stands no chance against Thanos, who got caught off guard by far slower opponents and disarmed by considerably weaker ones? lol
1. All I said was that Thanos snaps right away and "Thanos snaps" is a vote, that wasn't a winfarm

2. Also, speed is equalized, speed unequal Supes bliztes, but both are at equal speed here.

3. And being disarmed would work but Supes has to fly up and tag him but he gets dusted or turned into a pile of wood before he can reach him since Gestures>>>Flying up to someone. Only thing I can see which would properly work is if he uses that eye transmutation thing

I mean based on what you're saying, it appears there's next to nothing Superman can do. To me that seems like you're making a rather unfair match-up...

Also, might I just add that Thanos actually has an advantage against Superman? 2+37 joules compared to 1+34, no idea what that is in Tons though.

Isn't this a stomp tho? We can't really say "well there's a chance it won't wipe out Supes".

PapiSavitar5025 said:
I mean. Even Thanos snapping it's only a 50/50 chance that it'll actually wipe out Superman.
Incorrect, 50/50 was because Thanos chose for it, in endgame, his snap would kill everything and also in endgame, you can specify who you want to kill

Back