• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V999

He/Him
Marvel Cinematic Universe VS One Punch Man

Kree Empire decided to attack earth, they're begin to attacked the city, but Metal Bat stopped them. Their leader Ronan comes out and decides to confront him and they're begin to fight.

• Speed are equalized
• Metal Bat 7-C version is used
• Base Ronan is used and Kree Ballistic Missiles are restricted
• Ronan : 3.4 Kilotons
• Metal Bat : 5.8 Kilotons

Ronan the Accuser :

Metal Bat : 5 (@AThe1412, @Emerald, @noninho, @Mariogoods, @Marvel_Champion_07)

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
Metal Bat has a 1.7x AP advantage and can get stronger with every hit he takes and the angrier he gets. His LS is unknown in base form but FS should put him not too far behind Garou who is Class G which is significantly above Ronan's Class K. Garou also noted that even a single hit from one of Metal Bat's Killing Moves would straight up oneshot him if he wasn't countering them. It's not looking good for Ronan.

I really don't know what Ronan can do here
Metal Bat has better mobility and has fought monsters for a few years, he has insane stamina and willpower and will just keep going even if his body believes that he died (or whatever happened in the VGS), has a bat with Tier 6 durability that he can use to parry attacks

Ronan lives at least Hundreds of years old, so he has many combat experience than Metal Bat and also he has concussive blasts, even though this concussive blasts didn't doing too much against Metal Bat and Ronan also has Regeneration that helping Ronan, even though this isn't helping Ronan too much too

Ronan lives at least Hundreds of years old, so he has many combat experience than Metal Bat and also he has concussive blasts, even though this concussive blasts didn't doing too much against Metal Bat and Ronan also has Regeneration that helping Ronan, even though this isn't helping Ronan too much too
Metal Bat was able to match Garou who is a genius fighter with analytical prediction and the ability to copy fighting techniques.
Mid-Low Regeneration is also not saving Ronan from having his skull bashed in. Even if he manages to last for a bit with his ranged attacks and combat experience, Bad will eventually go all out and just oneshot him with a Killing Move.
I'm voting Josuke of OPM FRA.

I'd love to see Metal Bat wrecking Ronan's skull in an animation

"we have Josuke Joestar at home" FRA

Metal Bat was able to match Garou who is a genius fighter with analytical prediction and the ability to copy fighting techniques.
Eeeeehhhh not really
MB was getting tossed around and treated like trash by Garou. He even comments that MB sucks at fighting, and is just a "brute"

Eeeeehhhh not really
MB was getting tossed around and treated like trash by Garou. He even comments that MB sucks at fighting, and is just a "brute"
Still, Bad was definitely keeping the Hero Hunter on his toes and actually came really close to killing him with a hit had his sister not shown up. I guess it's less about skill and more about how aggressive he is in combat.

Still, Bad was definitely keeping the Hero Hunter on his toes and actually came really close to killing him with a hit had his sister not shown up. I guess it's less about skill and more about how aggressive he is in combat.
Ronan is a tiny bit skilled, that's undeniable
But he for sure cannot deal with the bruteness in MBs combat style
I see In my mind like a truck going against a Motorcycle who can nicely make curves (transit metaphores outta nowhere, but I think I made myself understandable)

How is this not a stomp? Metal Bat is not only stronger at first but he also becomes far more powerful and faster with each hit he receives to the point where he can one-shot his opponent, and Ronan has no way to knock him out before that thanks to Metal Bat's supernatural willpower and stamina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back