• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe) vs Awakened Garou (One Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long time since I made an actual versus thread, but I am bored and curious to see the result of this match.

Thanos from Endgame is used, but he has both his Double-Bladed Sword and the Complete Infinity Gauntlet.

Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou is used.

SBA is applied and speed is equalized.

Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe): 2 (Emirp Sumitpo, Replodnoridomix)

Awakened Garou (One Punch Man):

Incon: 7 (RoTt35, Psychomaster35, CoreOfimBalance, AceOfSpace3709, KLOL506s, Mariogoods, Epiccheev)

Who wins?

Last edited:
Thanos snaps and Garou one-shots, although speed should be equalized otherwise Garou blitzes

Right, SBA is applied and speed is equalized. Forgot about that part, I will add it immediately.

Yeah, Thanos simply snaps and Garou one-shots him afterwards before he gets reduced to atoms from the snap. Inconclusive.

Couldn't Thanos just create a portal in front of him or use transmutation hax on Garou while Garou launches himself at him? I doubt Thanos is stupid enough to just sit around while the snap wait to happens.

Apprently Thanos has resistance to Radiation, via him having better resistance to radiation than the Hulk does. But I'm not sure what radiation resistance feat Hulk has, I think he's got resistance to a bunch of nuke stuff and gamma radiation. But beyond that, it's probably not enough to last against Garou.

But considering the radiation takes a while to kick in, Thanos radiation resistances would likely allow him to last long enough to snap or transmutate Garou, then probably heal himself from the radiation using the stones or just teleport to another planet before the radiation fully kicks in.

From what I remember Thanos resists the Radiations of the Gauntlet, which are able to kill anyone that uses it with the exception of Thanos himself and Hulk, which is able to absorb Radiations and despite that he was heavily damaged by snapping his fingers.

From what I remember Thanos resists the Radiations of the Gauntlet, which are able to kill anyone that uses it with the exception of Thanos himself and Hulk, which is able to absorb Radiations and despite that he was heavily damaged by snapping his fingers.
One time use didn't do that much damage, but destroying the stones themselves nearly killed him.

Garou hasn't been shown to copy something similar to the snap. Also Garou would be dead by the time Thanos snaps

you want to say that garou can't copy deconstruction and transmutation ?
Garou does technically have deconstruction, however its not the same type of deconstruction that Thanos uses. Plus, Garou hasn't been shown to be copy something like Transmutation. Most of his copy abilities involve some kinda pseudo science, something that Thanos' transmutation isn't

And Garou is most likely dead by the time Thanos uses his hax, so it's not like Garou would be able to copy shit.

We technically reached grace for Incon, but given Emirp's new arguments if anyone wants to change their vote they are free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back