• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Donnerverse) vs Prime Whitebeard

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 5.5 meters

-Win via KO

Votes:

Superman: 0

Whitebeard: 2

Inconclusive: 0

Although while he was doing this feat, he was being weakened greatly by the giant kryptonite shards around him.

Hmm, Whitbeard should have the ap advantage since both of them were weaker than the current keys which performed the feat, 8.57 > 7 Teratons. Although speed is equalised Superman's heat vision should be light speed(I think) but whitebeard should be able to lessen the advantage with his precognition. Superman has superior lifting strength by a decent amount so he holds the advantage there. Stamina Whitbeard should hold the advantage based on survivability pain tolerance and days he can fight for, Superman if I'm getting this right essentially has infinite stamina if he's in direct sunlight (although I don't know if this effects this profiles) but that could potentially be neutered unintentionally via Whitebeards weather manipulation which can block out the sun; his weather manip seems to be a passive effect that just happens whenever he starts using the gura gura no mi. Superman's invulnerability can be bypassed by Gura Gura no mi's vibrations (I think) and Whitbeard can extend his ap via Armament Haki Koka increasing his durability and ap, and as for Superman's other abilities like heat vision etc Superman could potentially block then via forcefield Goken. Going to vote for Whitebeard.

Superman cause his profile lists at least country while WB is baseline (Also why is Primebeard cited when we don't have a key for that?). Also has flight so he could leave, come back with an country sized island to drop on WB and if he quakes he'll still get taken out by the resulting destruction of land and submersion of water.

@Fix Sups is baseline. He's listed as At least because the feat was done while weakened by kriptonite.

Okay then thanks for that clarification @Calaca. So WB scaling to MF or some hypothetical much higher rating?

@Hellbeast well, it's not bad to give him a calc. 6-B for Lifting an Island sounds weird.

@Fix I'm plannin on adding Primebeard key, who should be at least as strong as Oldbeard. The feat was also considerably casual so I think they are even in that matter, giving Sups a bit advantage to compete with Pops as an equal considering the context of his feat.

That doesn't really answer my question . .

So I'm going by MF feats since this is in VS and not fun&Games thread.

Therefore I give the edge to Sup since:

Gura vibrations won't help as Superman doesn't use armor. The inside of his flesh is as powerful as his outside (Watch GOTG opening scene if you need a refresher).

Superman still has flight, heat vision, better lifting strength, likley better physicals, and endless endurance via the sun. I think WB effecting the sky with quakes was only in the anime, but I could be wrong. Either way I don't see him managing it intentionally and Superman can always fly up above the clouds for a boost. Also 5 metres is a very close starting range that doesn't play to WB's strengths.

I'm telling you they are even physically, but Shirohige can boost with Haki.

Sups' range is unknown for some reason, so Newgate outranges.

The cloud formation appeared in the manga as well.

I'll keep it in case the OP wants to change the combatant once Sups gets properly downgraded.

Back