• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smash Bracket & Crossover Colosseum Fighting Animation Discussion Thread

First, I feel that Vader VS Link has Link in Wall level base and Small Building level Deity Link. Link has no way scaling to Vader because the fight animation clearly shows that Vader is stronger and faster than Link.

I agree

NGL, when I first saw this post at midnight I was so sleepy that I thought it was mine. I was wondering why your PFP was on my post. But it wasn't my post.

I agree

NGL, when I first saw this post at midnight I was so sleepy that I thought it was mine. I was wondering why your PFP was on my post. But it wasn't my post.

Link's profile is out. And the profile would be better if there are calculations.

Link's profile is out. And the profile would be better if there are calculations.
I like it so far but you should probably take a screenshot and use it as a photo for that profile.

I like it so far but you should probably take a screenshot and use it as a photo for that profile.
I may not be able to do that by myself. Could you help me?
Oi dude, what will be the policy regarding characters that appear multiple times?
First, Crossover Colosseum combatants and Smash Bracket combatants are in separated pages.
Second, if they have appeared multiple times in Crossover Colosseum or if they have appeared multiple times in Smash Bracket, there will be different key for their every appearances, similar to how Death Battle animation profiles currently uses: https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Batman_(DEATH_BATTLE!).

Smash Bracket will have a separated verse page. And R.O.B. is the weakest character in Smash Bracket because R.O.B. even doesn't have capability of thinking.

Smash Bracket Little Mac is created.

Smash Bracket Little Mac is created.
Couldn't you take a screenshot, crop it and put it there? No need to make it a render.

Back