• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Young Link: "He fell again."

There's no way that's a coincidence. Out of all Links, out of all characters, it's the one character where falling a large distance kicks off the plot of the game (Majora's Mask).

Great Deku Tree was the villain behind the scenes for all of the game ovo. His faked death sure was convincing, what a great actor.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
I would also want Scrooge McDuck to be in Smash for no other reason than I want a Smash version of the Moon Theme.
I mean c'mon we all know how Disney just loves to let other people handle their intellectual properties amirite?
At best we´ll get Sora.

Then we can start with this sort of stuff if we are lucky enought.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
I mean c'mon we all know how Disney just loves to let other people handle their intellectual properties amirite?
Disney is weird about that. They allow other companies to handle their rights, it's why IDW, PaperCutZ and BOOM! can make Disney comics, despite Disney owning Marvel, and why Square makes Disney games and merch, but they're still pretty stingy about it.

Hey guys!, What do you think about the Mickey Mouse leak?

I hope he has some KH3 and Epic Mickey costumes, his Final Smash being just using Pearl after casting Stopza in a radius comparable to Jigglypuff´s Final Smash and to have his Normal Special as just throwing a pebble like in Mickey Mania, his side special as using the brush, his up special as teleporting upwards, and his down special as using the force to predict the foe´s movement to counterattack (basically like the down specials most of the FE cast has).

Tilts should be surely just using his keyblade, his dash attack surely him swinging quicly with it, as for smash attacks, His side smash should be a light saber swing, his down smash Aeroga and as his up smash Thunder.

His edge tilt should also be just a regular rotational kick.

As for his aerials, his D-Air should be Spark Dive and his other aerials just lightsaber swings.

Mickey in smash

Not yet I believe. And I have very good news. The Demon's Bayonetta is said to have been really nerfed. And then that Ridley vs Bayo fight so Bayo is getting a Nerf pretty soon.

Also by the looks of it, believe it or not according to the ones who played the Demon, Puff's buffed.

Bayo has been nerfed, but that's not a character who would drop to bottom tier. I think she'll still be a top tier. Just not as broken as she used to be.

Yeah, but at least you're not getting zero to death. Speaking of zero to death, who experienced pain that is Ice Climbers?

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
Yeah, but at least you're not getting zero to death. Speaking of zero to death, who experienced pain that is Ice Climbers?
I've been the one dishing out the pain ovo.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Continue the sacrifices for new Animal Crossing.
I doubt there's even available AC character that can be utilized as a playable characters. Unless it's Tom Nook you Tanuki ****.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
I mean, I don't want Bayo to be Botton Tier. I just want her to be fair. I like Bayo. I find the people who want her to be Bottom Tier to just be flat out idiotic.

@Reinhard I meant new AC game. If you want a new AC character, everyone's talking about Isabelle being an Echo of Villager, so...

Also gonna repeat what I said on KYM: Not because Nintendo announces a direct that it will be about Smash.

@Reinhard I meant new AC game. If you want a new AC character, everyone's talking about Isabelle being an Echo of Villager, so...
I mean, Animal Crossing is pretty successful. So much so that they created God awful fetch quest the game in phone out of it. I'm pretty sure there's new AC coming soon.

Also gonna repeat what I said on KYM: Not because Nintendo announces a direct that it will be about Smash.
Assuming those are the exact words you used, were there people on KYM confused as well?

So..any characters people are still holding out for in this game?

Because I still want Phoenix Wright in smash but I know he never will but god dammit I want him in the game so bad. I mean he's in smash crusade but what am I gonna do with that?

But like besides my personal hype for Phoenix, I'd also like Chibi Robo, though that likely won't happen either. The idea of lesser known characters in general though is pretty fun, even if it probably won't happen. Buuuut still, fingers crossed for Phoenix at least. He could even have Edgeworth or Apollo as an echo fighter which would be cool.

Back