• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Who's gonna make that into a thread closing gif

I think what happened was that most characters were contacted and unite with key words that a new threat emerged, and they thought we can take this [without remembering what happened when they met Tabuu], however the fight turned to be different what they expected and other char. did not tried to teleport.

Just wondering. If the master hand sees arceus as a statue and everyone is able to compete with the master hand, wouldnt that mean that arceus is basically the weakest fodder in smash bros? despite being the god of all pokemon. It seems kind of inconsistent to me.

I loved the fact of the Tabuu jokes:

Sonic destroys the wings...

Tabuu: You should've aimed for the head....Now I'm back to finish the job !

Things I noticed from the Adventure Mode/Spirits Mode/Whatever it's suppose to be called:

• It seems the smashers were confident of their ability to completely destroy 10 of the Master/Crazy Hands at once each. I'm not saying they scale above Master Hand /Crazy Hand (Though that would be awesome , and would be a excellent feat supporting the new Big-Bad being Low 2-C if scaling worthy) . What I suggest is perhaps a key for Ultimates based on the fact that the statement implies they are far stronger than they were in Smash 4/Brawl. Whether they scale that high is up to you guys to decide.
  • The luminosity was able to reach across the galaxy in a short time span. I'm pretty certain that's a 4-A feat, and a great speed feat for Kirby (if scalable, but I HIGHLY doubt that to be considered considering the other Fighters couldn't outpace the light, the only one who did was Kirby with the Warp Star)
  • It seems that light creature w/ wings can control above 500-600 Master/Crazy Hands at once (Based on each fighter going to take on 10 Master/Crazy Hands... 1 x at least 50-60 characters equals 500 to 600 MH & CH)... I'm pretty certain this thing is going to end up Low 2-C.... Especially if they reveal it to be Tabuu (I doubt it, it's likely his master or if it is Tabuu, a more powerful form of his, or perahps a servant of Tabuu...)

The reason why I think they are at least far superior to their previous versions:

Canonically each of them had to fight together at once to beat MH , CH , and a weakened Tabuu. Now years later after that confrontation between them and MH ... They are confident enough to believe each of them can fight 5 Master Hands at once ? Doesn't that seem a bit odd ?

I also think they didn't retcon Sonic's power. If anything, him being destroyed that easily was more of a testament to the Big-Bad's (Galeem) power if anything.

I mean, I expected (and hoped) Young Link to have Triforce Slash seeing as Regular Link doesn't.

Not including DLC there are 11 newcomers, technically the fewest amount in Smash history. Sakaurai didn't lie when he said not to expect many new characters.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean, I expected (and hoped) Young Link to have Triforce Slash seeing as Regular Link doesn't.
Toon Link still has it though.

Edit by Assaltwaffle: Since the post limit is reached, I'm jacking the final comment. Come to the new thread!

Back