• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Shenron vs Syn Shenron

Kinda surprised this match wasn't done before.

Speed Equalized.

Super Shenron's wish granting is restricted.

Other then that, Standard Battle Assumptions.

Super Shenron: 9

Syn Shenron: 1

Inconclusive: 3

Super Shenron can literally just send Omega, and whatever Galaxy he is at, flying with a swing of his tail.

I vote Super Shenron via much greater AP (Dozens of Galaxies >>>>>>>> Few Galaxies)

Omega has his Power nulling toxic fumes though, and Low-High.

Well, presumably, he can't use them for his own purposes.

Well still, Super Shenron should still be able to produce an attack superior to or at least comparable to Goku's Universal Spirit Bomb, which completely vaporized Omega.

Super Shenron seems to have the AP advantage but I don't see how he'll get past that regen.

I'll vote inconclusive.

I honestly don't see why the Shenrons have non-applicable wish granting though. They've never been in combat, and we just GUESS that they can't use it for their own ends. There's literally no evidence that they can't use it for themselves, actually I'm fairly sure Shenron granted the Z-Fighters extra wishes of his own accord back in Dragon Ball Z without them asking. I'm gonna go make a content revision thread about this later

As for this match itself, Inconclusive as things stand since Syn can't hurt Super Shenron and Super Shenron can't perma kill Syn (Unless you count sitting on Syn Shenron for eternity to be a victory)

Super Shenron may stomp; he literally shows up and the entire DB Gt verse evaporates from Super Shenron's sheer size.

Back