• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remote that controls all Vs the king of all

Announcer's remote {cartoon network punch time explosion} Vs Omni king Zeno {dragon ball super}
Speed is equilized

Profile of Zeno https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Zen'ō

Profile of remote

Remote: @Hellformer

Zeno :

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Remember that Announcer's remote got 2-C because he views C.N verses as fiction , it will be 1-A on upcoming tiering and thus giving him an upper hand in second round

is remote stated to see everything as fictional or unreal or is it just purely visual inferences like just looking at stuff as if it were a TV show (which is not 1-A at all)
Read ap section on his profile bro
He got 2-C because he "views all CN universes as fiction"
Let me borrow a few scenes to support it

The Remote shouldn’t have 2-C because he views the CN Multiverse as fiction because there is nothing to prove his dimension is just adjacent to it.

It should have 2-C because it was destroying universes and reducing them to static void, and at the end of the story, Dexter used it to restore all the universes at once. It’s purely through AP.

The Remote shouldn’t have 2-C because he views the CN Multiverse as fiction because there is nothing to prove his dimension is just adjacent to it.

It should have 2-C because it was destroying universes and reducing them to static void, and at the end of the story, Dexter used it to restore all the universes at once. It’s purely through AP.
Here we go

VsBW's explanation
Attack Potency: Unknown. Likely Low Multiverse level, (Exist beyond Cartoon Network verses, and views them as nothing more than a fictional TV shows and destroyed them in an instant)"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/T...al TV shows and destroyed them in an instant)

So your reasoning is just cherry picking

Here we go

VsBW's explanation
Attack Potency: Unknown. Likely Low Multiverse level, (Exist beyond Cartoon Network verses, and views them as nothing more than a fictional TV shows and destroyed them in an instant)"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Remote#:~:text=Attack Potency: Unknown. Likely Low Multiverse level, (Exist beyond Cartoon Network verses, and views them as nothing more than a fictional TV shows and destroyed them in an instant)

So your reasoning is just cherry picking
It's like that because The Remote is incredibly outdated. It isn't even correct according to the source material. The wiki is not always correct.

The Remote did not destroy them in an instant. It was doing so one at a time. It should be that it restored them in an instant.

It's like that because The Remote is incredibly outdated. It isn't even correct according to the source material. The wiki is not always correct.

The Remote did not destroy them in an instant. It was doing so one at a time. It should be that it restored them in an instant.
It's my main point "The remote views all CN universes as nothing but just fiction"

It's clearly shown that he views them as fictional shows in a TV

It's my main point "The remote views all CN universes as nothing but just fiction"

It's clearly shown that he views them as fictional shows in a TV

Reality-Fiction Transcendence standards are being beefed up as of late. Merely perceiving something as fiction isn’t enough anymore. They’re cracked down.

Reality-Fiction Transcendence standards are being beefed up as of late. Merely perceiving something as fiction isn’t enough anymore. They’re cracked down.
That same clip shows that Announcer's remote restored all those shows "as fictional TV shows" 🥱

That same clip shows that Announcer's remote restored all those shows "as fictional TV shows" 🥱
You’re not listening.

Look at this thread and then understand that you need far more than that in order to simply gain a higher rating for viewing others as fiction. If you automatically assume that you are correct without having a grasp on the site’s rules because of something you heard from TikTok or YouTube or whatever, you will not last the Winter.

You’re not listening.

Look at this thread and then understand that you need far more than that in order to simply gain a higher rating for viewing others as fiction. If you automatically assume that you are correct without having a grasp on the site’s rules because of something you heard from TikTok or YouTube or whatever, you will not last the Winter.

What other requirements
I don't see anything further {quote those other requirements that you are talking about}

I’ve already given you a comprehensive thread on the qualifications, idk what else I can do for you. Ask an admin, I guess?
What else can I do for you ?
I provided you evidence for "viewing CN universes as fiction" and even "restoring them as restoring Fictional shows in an instant"

You asked for being superior according to feats as well {remote doesn't just view them as fiction but can also restore or destroy them as doing the same thing to fiction}

What else can I do for you ?
I provided you evidence for "viewing CN universes as fiction" and even "restoring them as restoring Fictional shows in an instant"

You asked for being superior according to feats as well {remote doesn't just view them as fiction but can also restore or destroy them as doing the same thing to fiction}
Because simply viewing something as fiction doesn’t qualify it for tiering unless it demonstrates a qualitative superiority. Example. In Space Jam, Michael Jordan sees the Looney Tunes as fiction. And yet, they exist on the same Earth. In Teen Titans Go, Control Freak sees the DC Super Hero Girls universe as fiction that the heroes can watch and he can reality warp universes as he sees fit. Yet it is portrayed as a parallel universe rather than below it or “Tier 1-A”. So it would not grant anything. It’s just not enough. I gave you the entire thread of people talking about this very topic WITH the scientific chatter of people who can go into this way more in depth than me, yet you refuse to listen,

You did not show scans of restoring the verses in an instant, I did. You specifically backtracked when your statement was proven wrong. You clearly do not know the rules for tiering, I have given you chances to educate yourself, and that’s about all I can do. I would know how outdated the Remote’s page is because it’s MISSING abilities straight from it’s own boss fight. I would not use it as a frame of reference for what tiering should be at all.

Because simply viewing something as fiction doesn’t qualify it for tiering unless it demonstrates a qualitative superiority.
Nah it does
And I don't see anything mentioned by Ultima in his thread that adds
another requirement
Example. In Space Jam, Michael Jordan sees the Looney Tunes as fiction. And yet, they exist on the same Earth. In Teen Titans Go, Control Freak sees the DC Super Hero Girls universe as fiction that the heroes can watch and he can reality warp universes as he sees fit. Yet it is portrayed as a parallel universe rather than below it or “Tier 1-A”.

existing on same plane is self contamination for R>F but the remote is from a reality where all CN universes exist as TV shows (so this isn't applicable to the remote)

Nah it does
And I don't see anything mentioned by Ultima in his thread that adds
another requirement

existing on same plane is self contamination for R>F but the remote is from a reality where all CN universes exist as TV shows (so this isn't applicable to the remote)
The thread was to fix this page in particular, and frankly, I am tired of attempting to explain what is already right there.
Also tell me who you think will win in this fight , remote vs Zeno
I don’t think it would make sense to argue for a page that isn’t even accurate.

The thread was to fix this page in particular, and frankly, I am tired of attempting to explain what is already right there.
Dimensional jump and higher infinities got debunked and their catagory is wrong , but R>F is still same bro (read Ultima's premise again , R>F is still same but dimensional jump and infinities are in wrong category)

Back