• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akashic Records of the Bastard Magical update Instructor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yzxke789

He/Him
のだ。 グレンは悟る。今、この自分が存在する場所は、三次 元ではない。 時間と空間に縛られる肉体や霊魂と違い、精神はどこ までも自由な存在だ。 くびき つまり、ここは時間の頸木を超えた、四次元世界。 無限虚数空間を、光の速度で駆け流れるあの一本の線 こそ、自分達が住まう世界の本当の姿なのだ。 世界は、常に時間軸方向に変化を続けるもの。 ならば、あの光の線が伸びる先、ベクトルこそが時間 軸。 グレンは肉体と霊魂から解放されることで、初めて世 界の真の姿を知ったのだ。 さらに、グレンの意識は後方へ引っ張られる。視野が 広く大きくなる。 そして、グレンは認識する。 そこに存在する世界―光の線は一本だけじゃない。 その隣を、同じ時間軸方向に無数の光の線が同時に流 れていることに気付く。 ぶんし その線は、グレンの世界線から分枝した線であった。 ささい それらは、ほんの些細な可能性で分枝した、の世 界。ひょっとしたら、たとえばセラが生きていたかも知 れない世界、グレンが魔術講師にならなかった世界・・・・・・ 些細なことで有り得たかもしれない 〝可能性〟を特異点 として分される世界

Noda. Glenn realizes. The place where I am now is the tertiary Not the original. Unlike the body and soul, which are bound by time and space, where is the spirit? Even he is a free being. yoke In other words, this is a four-dimensional world that transcends the time-bound tree. That single line that runs through infinite imaginary space at the speed of light This is the true state of the world we live in. The world is constantly changing along the time axis. Then, the vector where that line of light extends is time. shaft. By being freed from his body and soul, Glenn is able to enter the world for the first time. I learned the true nature of the world. Furthermore, Glenn's consciousness was pulled backwards. field of view Become wider and bigger. And Glenn recognizes it. The world that exists there is not just one line of light. Next to it, countless lines of light flow simultaneously in the same time axis direction. I notice that it is. Bunshi That line was a line that branched off from Glenn's world line. Trivial They are worlds that branch out based on the slightest possibilities. Perhaps, for example, a world in which Sera might have lived, a world in which Glenn did not become a magic instructor...a world that could have been possible with trivial things.A world divided by ``possibilities'' as singularities.

はる は、遥か前方で豆粒のように小さくなって やがて、 かなた 集点収束の果てに極微小の彼方へと消え去る。 だが、それでもグレンの精神は、後方へ引っ張られ る、引っ張られる― 今まで体験したこともない感覚に、心がバラバラに砕 け散りそうな衝撃を覚え、正気がガリガリと削り減って いくのを感じながらも、何一つ抗えない やがて、グレンの精神は引っ張られるままに、世界を 離れ―星を離れ 星々銀河を越えて遥か宇宙の彼方 へ、彼方へ、彼方へ それでも引っ張られることは止まらない。 やがて――グレンの精神は光の速度で引っ張られるま ま、外宇宙へと飛び出した。 「 -あああああああああああああ!! ......あ?」 ふと気付く。 いつの間にか、グレン達の存在した宇宙が一本の 線になっているのだ。 一本の線となって、無限大の空間を光の速度で伸び、 果てしなき無限の世界を流星のように流れて行っている

Haru becomes small like a bean in the distance, and eventually disappears into the infinitesimal distance at the end of the convergence point. However, Glenn's spirit was still pulled backwards. I'm being pulled... My heart was broken into pieces by a feeling I had never experienced before. I feel a shock that feels like I'm going to explode, and even though I feel my sanity slipping away, I can't resist anything. Eventually, Glenn's spirit is pulled away from the world, away from the stars, and beyond the stars and galaxies into the far reaches of space. To, to the other side, to the other side Still, I can't stop being drawn to it. Eventually... Glenn's spirit is pulled at the speed of light. Well, I flew out into outer space. " -Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I suddenly noticed. Before we knew it, there was only one universe where Glenn and his friends existed. It's a line. It becomes a single line, stretching through infinite space at the speed of light, flowing like a meteor through an endless world.

「な、なんだそりゃ......? 紋章? 戯画化された双子 の天使の紋章……………?」 タウム 「《双生児の紋章》 この世界で真理を求める魔術師 たど タウム が辿り着く先は、いつも同じ。常にこの双生児の紋章へ かつもく と至る。さぁ、グレン、システィーナ、刮目するん アカシックレコード だ。禁忌教典を君達は、その心で体験するんだ そうフェロードが言うと、その紋章が鈍く輝きだして その紋章の紋様を、グレンの脳裏にくっきりと焼き付 ける。 その次の瞬間。 「う、 ああ グレンの意識が、後方へ引っ張られるのを感じた。 肉体と魂を置き去りに、精神だけが引っ張られる。 あらが 抗いようのない力で引っ張られる、引っ張られる、 引っ張られる。 精神だけとなったグレンの視界が、引っ張られるま ま、激流のように駆け流れて行く。 気付けば、あっという間に、棒立ちするグレンの肉体

"W-what is that...? A crest? A caricatured emblem of twin angels......?" Taum ``Twin Crest'' A magician seeking truth in this world, Taum, always ends up at the same destination.He always leads to this twin Crest.Now, Glenn, Sistine, take a look at the Akashic Records. Taboo. You experience the scriptures with your heart. When Ferode said that, the emblem began to shine dullly. The pattern of that coat of arms is clearly burned into Glenn's mind. Let's go. The next moment. “Uh, ah Glenn felt his consciousness being pulled backwards. Leaving the body and soul behind, only the spirit is pulled. Araga Being pulled, pulled, pulled by an irresistible force. Glenn's vision, which was reduced to nothing but his mind, was being pulled along and was flowing like a torrent. Before I knew it, Glenn's body was standing tall.

だが、同じ方向を目指す線であるがゆえ、グレンの意 識が引っ張られるままに遠ざかると、それはやがて一本 の線に重ね合わされ、統合されていく。 (並行世界 -五次元世界認識……ッ!) グレンの意識の中で並行世界が統合され、五次元を認 識できるようになると。 今度は、その世界線が、とある特異点を分岐点とし て、決定的に枝分かれした。 先ほどまでの同じ方向を向いている分枝とは違う。 もはや 目指す方向が、バラバラになった二本の線最早、 異なる進化を遂げた別の世界だ。 かいまみ グレンは垣間見る。 時の頸木から解放されたその彼方で、バラバラに分枝 のぞ したもう一つの世界線を覗き見る。 その世界は、グレンが見たことも聞いたこともない 世界だった。 そこは魔術のない世界だった。 その世界に住む人々は皆、奇妙な服を着ていた。 なぜか、皆、四角く高い建物に住み、道は灰色の石で しゃりょう 真っ平らに塗り固められ、なぜか馬もなしに車輌が 走っている。空には巨大な機械の鳥が飛んでいる。 行き交う人々は、皆、その手に変なカードのようなも のを持ち、せわしなく歩きながら操作している。その変 なカードの表面には、魔術もなしに動く奇妙な画像が 映ったり、それを耳に当てて誰かと話したりしている。

However, since they are all pointing in the same direction, as Glenn's consciousness is pulled away from them, they eventually become one line. The lines are superimposed and integrated. (parallel world - Recognizing the 5th dimension world...!) Parallel worlds are integrated in Glenn's consciousness, and he recognizes the 5th dimension. Once you become aware of it. This time, the world line will take a certain singularity as a turning point. It branched out decisively. This is different from the previous branches that were pointing in the same direction. no longer The directions we are aiming for are now two lines that are separated, It's a different world with a different evolution. Kaimami Glenn takes a glimpse. Freed from the tree of time, we peer into another world line that has branched off into pieces. It was a world Glenn had never seen or heard of. It was a world without magic. So All the people living in the world wore strange clothes. For some reason, everyone lives in tall, square buildings, and the streets are made of gray stones. Sharyo: It's completely flat and hardened, and for some reason, vehicles are running without horses. A huge mechanical bird is flying in the sky. The people passing by all had strange card-like things in their hands and were manipulating them as they hurriedly walked. On the front of the strange card, there is a strange image that moves without any magic, or someone is talking to someone by holding it up to their ear.

そんな彼らの戦いは、天変地異とかそういうレベルで はない。 まさに、小宇宙と小宇宙の激突、超新星爆発だ。 彼らは、存在次元の差異ゆえに、次元樹そのものに直 接干渉はできない。 そして、彼らが腕を一振りしている間に、次元樹内で は数千年の時が経過する。 グレン達が、彼ら外宇宙の邪神達とすれ違う可能性な ど、限りなく0に近い。 だが、想像つくだろうか? 自分達が常識的に生きて そば いる世界のすぐ傍で、こんな怪物達がひしめき合ってい たことなど- そして。 さらに グレンの意識が引っ張られる。 グレンの意識は、全ての次元樹の始流―根源の方向 へと飛んでいく。 ふと、グレンは気付く。 ここに存在する全ての次元樹はとある一つの種子 から発生したものなのだと。 グレンの意識は引っ張られて、引っ張られて、引っ張 られて。 そして― いつしかグレンは、大いなる海の中に立っていた。 美しい場所だった。神秘的な場所だった。

Their battle is like a natural disaster or something like that. There isn't. It's like a supernova explosion, a collision between microcosms and microcosms. Due to the difference in the dimensions of their existence, they cannot directly interfere with the dimensional tree itself. And while they were waving their arms, within the dimensional tree Several thousand years have passed. The possibility that Glenn and his friends would cross paths with the evil gods of the outer universe was close to zero. But can you imagine that such monsters are crowded together right next to the world where we live our common sense lives? Things like that- and. moreover Glenn's consciousness is pulled. Glenn's consciousness is the beginning of all dimensional trees - the direction of the root. Flying to. Suddenly, Glenn notices something. All the dimensional trees that exist here are one seed. It is said to have arisen from. Glenn's consciousness was being pulled, pulled, pulled. It's been done. and- Before he knew it, Glenn was standing in the middle of a vast ocean. It was a beautiful place. It was a mysterious place.

立存在していることに気付く。 そこは言わば、次元樹の森だった。 同時に その次元樹の森の中で、見たこともない異形の怪物達 が戦っているのが見えた。 あああああああああーッ!」 途端、グレンの正気が削れていく。自分達の認識する 世界の外側が外宇宙がこんなに恐ろしいものだとは 識らなかったのだ。 ごと 彼らは、さも山の如く巨大で、さも太陽の如く強大 まがまが こうごう で、さも禍々しく神々しい グレンは本能で理解する彼ら、その宇宙の邪神の 名を。 ぐれん あの無限熱量に荒ぶる紅蓮の獅子のような異形は 《炎王クトガ》。 からだ あの稲妻の線によりて身体を編まれ、誇り高き輝く異 形の巨人は――《金色の雷帝》。 ゆが 次元を歪ませる嵐の風を統べるあの異形の女王は 《風神イターカ》。 その他にも、見るも冒瀆的で悍ましい強大で膨大 めいじょう た ばっこ 名状し難き異形の怪物達が無数に跋扈し、激しく 争い合っている。

I realized that I was standing there. It was, so to speak, a forest of dimensional trees. at the same time In the forest of the dimensional tree, I saw strange monsters I had never seen before fighting. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Immediately, Glenn's sanity begins to wear away. I had no idea that the outer universe, outside the world we perceive, was so scary. I didn't know. They are as huge as mountains and as powerful as the sun. Magamaga Kougou, yet sinister and divine, Glenn instinctively understands that they are the evil gods of the universe. Name. Guren: That strange creature that looks like a crimson lion is raging with infinite heat. 《Flame King Kutoga》. Body A proud and shining strange body woven with the lines of that lightning. The giant in form is ``Golden Thunder Emperor''. Yuga, that strange queen who rules over the stormy winds that warp dimensions. 《Fujin Ithaca》. In addition, countless monsters of indescribable shape that are blasphemous and frightening to behold are rampant and fiercely fighting each other.

この世界は魔術もなしに一体、どういう原理で動いて いるのだろう? グレンの世界にも存在する蒸気機関などの科学技術 ……………まったくの別物に見えるが、なぜか根底にそれと通 じるものを感じる。一体、なぜー ? だが、はっきりと分かることがある。 ここは、異世界―グレン達の住む世界とはまったく 違う世界なのだ。 (異世界 六次元世界認識…ッ!) グレンの意識はさらに後方へ引っ張られる。またさら に視野が広く大きくなる。 二本に分枝した世界線が、さらに別れて伸び始め る。 二本が四本に、四本が八本に、八本が十六本に 無数に枝分かれし、無数の異世界が林立する。 やがて――一本の世界線は、無数に枝分かれする一 本 の木となった。 かじ 聞いたことはある。理論として齧ったことはある。 無数の異世界を内包する、一本の根源的世界単位。 だが、それを実際に、この精神で認識することになる とは夢にも思わなかった。 そう、その一本の木こそが (次元樹…ッ! 七次元世界認識......?) 理論上の最高次元視野を獲得してしまったグレン。 そして、そこには無数の次元樹が、全方位無限大に林

How on earth does this world operate without magic? Is there one? The science and technology that exists in Glenn's world, such as the steam engine, seems to be something completely different, but for some reason I feel that there is something fundamentally connected to it. Why on earth? But one thing is clear. This is a different world - completely different from the world where Glenn and his friends live. It's a different world. (Different world Six-dimensional world recognition...!) Glenn's consciousness was pulled further backwards. Again The field of view becomes wider and larger. The world line that has branched into two branches and begins to grow further. Ru. Two became four, four became eight, eight became sixteen. It branches out into countless different worlds. Eventually, one world line will branch out into countless numbers. Book It became a tree. Kaji: I've heard of it. I've given it some thought as a theory. A single fundamental world unit that contains countless other worlds. But we will actually recognize it in this spirit. I never dreamed of that. Yes, that one tree is (Dimensional Tree...! Seven-dimensional world recognition...?) Glenn has acquired the theoretically highest level of vision. And there, there are countless dimensional trees, extending infinitely in all directions.

きら 視界の360度全てを、星の煌めきが形作る水平線。 あまね 遍く星々の輝きが、この無限の海を形成しているのだ 「星・・・・・・いや、違う ..... 1 ) 2 + ......] グレンは頭上を見る。 こずえ 頭上は無数の次元樹の梢でびっしりと埋め尽くされて おり…………そこから、ぱらぱらと光の粒子が雪のように、 グレンの立つ星の大海に降り注いでいる。 あの美しい光の粒子一つ一つが命の煌めき だ。 「八次元……… 《意識の海》 ・・集合無意識の ・第八世 界…………」 そう、ここは人の全ての精神・ 心が回帰する場所。 あらゆる世界の、あらゆる人間の、あらゆる記憶が、 ここには集まってくるのだ。 「あ、あああ・・・・・・ああああああ......ッ!」 途端、グレンの胸の内に、凄まじい多幸感が生まれ た。 あまりの感動と幸福に、グレンは知らず知らず涙を流 していた。 「なんてことだ・・・・・・ここには全てがある…………全ての ち 〝〟がある・・・・・ッ!」 そう、ここは《意識の海》 人のありとあらゆる記憶 と経験が眠る場所

Kira A horizon line formed by the sparkle of stars that covers all 360 degrees of your field of vision. Amane: The ubiquitous brilliance of stars forms this infinite sea. "Star...No, it's not... 1 ) 2 + ......] Glenn looks up. The treetops overhead are filled with the tops of countless dimensional trees. From there, particles of light flicker like snow, It is raining down on the ocean of stars where Glenn stands. Each particle of that beautiful light is a sparkle of life is. `Eighth dimension...《Sea of consciousness》...The 8th generation of the collective unconscious Kai…” Yes, this is the place where all of a person's spirit and heart return. Every memory of every human being in every world, They gather here. "Ah, aaaa...aaaaaaa...!" Immediately, a tremendous feeling of euphoria arose within Glenn's chest. Glenn was so moved and happy that he shed tears without realizing it. “Oh my god... everything is here... everything... There's a chi''...!'' Yes, this is the `Sea of Consciousness'' all kinds of memories of people A place where experience lies.

ゆえに、この場所で知り得ないことは何もない。 -魔術師にとって、なんていう至高の幸福で それは あることか 「う、あ......あああ······ああああ......」 ぼうだ いざな グレンは滂沱と涙を流しながら、何かに誘われるよう に《意識の海》を進む。 向かう先は――この《意識の海》の中心に浮かぶ、一 粒の種。 あらゆる、分枝宇宙、あらゆる次元樹の発生源。 この無限宇宙世界で、一番最初に生まれた、最初の 魂。 オリジン・メロディ あらゆる魔術の元となる《原初の音》を発したとも される『原初の一』。 この世界の全て形作る根源たる第零特異点 《原初 の魂》。 それが 今、グレンの目の前にある。 手を伸ばせば、触れられそうな所にある。 グレンが手を伸ばすと。 きっと、それはグレンに合わせ、グレンが理解できる 形で姿形を変えたのだろう。 その《原初の魂》は、ばらりと解ける。 ばさばさばさばさ、と。何事かが書き込まれている無 数の紙に解けていく。 その紙の群れは、ひとりでに寄り集まり、束ねられ

Therefore, there is nothing that cannot be known in this place. -What supreme happiness for a magician. it is Is that true? "Uh, ah...aaa...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... self-exercising to a self-satisfied self, Glenn's tears were streaming down her face, as if she was being invited by something. Walk through the Sea of Consciousness. The destination we're headed to is the one floating in the center of this `Sea of Consciousness.'' Grain seeds. The source of all branching universes and all dimensional trees. In this infinite universe world, the first born, the first soul. Origin Melody It is said to have emitted the primordial sound'' that is the source of all magic. The Primordial One''. The zero singularity is the source that forms everything in this world. 《Primitive s soul". that is It's right in front of Glenn now. If you reach out your hand, you can almost touch it. When Glenn reached out his hand. I'm sure it changed its appearance to suit Glenn, in a way that Glenn could understand. That `primordial soul'' was dissolved into pieces. Basaba sabasaba sabasa. Is there anything written on it? It dissolves into a number of sheets of paper. The group of papers gathered together and tied up on their own.

へんさん 一冊の本を編纂していく。 「……………あ」 グレンの手の中には、その本が握られていた。 グレンはその本を、じっと見つめる。 「う、あ………..」 わけがわからない。 「ああああああぁぁ・・・・・・」 わけがわからないが、今の自分は、己が存在が溶けて はじ 弾けそうなほど幸福であった。 幸せ過ぎて、幸せ過ぎて、もう何も考えられない、考 えたくない。 ツ!」 グレンは泣いた、恥も外聞も無く。 その本を抱きしめて、ただひたすら泣いた。 ただ、泣く以外にこの幸福なる感情を発露する術を識 らない。 この本を持った今の自分は全知だった。そして、全能 だった。 あるいは、この本を"神"と表現する者も居るだろ う。 この本があれば- あらゆる物を識り、あらゆる事を な 為せる。 だけどそれゆえに、もう何もしたくない。する必

Hen-san I will compile a book. "……………a" The book was held in Glenn's hands. Glenn stares at the book. “Uh, ah…..” I do not understand. "Aaaaaaaaa..." I don't understand why, but right now I feel like my existence has melted away. I was so happy that I felt like I could burst into laughter. I'm so happy, so happy that I can't think of anything else. I don't want to tsu!" Glenn cried, without shame or hearsay. I just hugged the book and cried. However, I found a way to express this happy feeling other than crying. No. Now that I have this book, I am omniscient. And almighty was. Or, some people might describe this book as "God". cormorant. If you have this book, you will know everything and do everything. I can do something. But because of that, I don't want to do anything anymore. Must do

要なんてない。 この本をかき抱いたまま・・・・・・この幸福な《意識の海》 たゆた の中で、静かに永遠に揺蕩っていたい。この本を手放し たくない。ここを離れたくない (ああ、だから、もう、俺は 己の存在を全て満たす幸福感のままに。 グレンの精神が、そのまま全て閉じて終わりにしよう としていた――その時だった。 「何をやっているのよ、この大馬鹿ッ!』 しった そんなグレンを叱咤する声が、背後から響き渡った。 幸福で溶け消えかけていたグレンの意識が、その声で よみがえ 急速に蘇る。 「な、ナムルス……ッ!」 とっさ 聞き覚えある声に、グレンが咄嗟に振り返ろうとする と。 『待って、振り返らないでッッッ!』 ナムルスの鋭い警告に、グレンが硬直する 「お願い、振り返らないで……………今の、今のこの姿だ あなた 貴方に見られた ない······ッ! こんな悍まし い姿は……ッ!』 「………ナムルス......一体......?」 『私の本当の姿は、貴方には理解できない。直視した ら、貴方の正気と自我は確実に崩壊する・・・・・・ッ! なに より、その・・・・・・・ ・私だって女の子なの! 察して、バ カ!』

There's no need. While holding this book in my arms...this happy `sea of consciousness'' Tayuta I want to quietly sway forever inside. let go of this book I don't want to. I don't want to leave here (Ah, so now I Stay with the feeling of happiness that fills your whole being. Glenn's spirit just shut everything down and call it a day. That was the time. “What are you doing, you big idiot!” I did it A voice scolding Glenn echoed from behind. Glenn's consciousness, which was about to melt away with happiness, was interrupted by that voice. Resurrection Revive rapidly. "N-Namulus...!" Glenn was about to turn around when he heard a familiar voice. “Wait, don’t look back!” Glenn stiffens at Namulus' sharp warning. `Please, don't look back......this is what it is now.'' You, you didn't see me...! You look so frightening...!'' "...Namrus...what the heck...?" "You can't understand my true self. looked directly at Your sanity and ego will definitely collapse...! What? By the way... ・I'm a girl too! mosquito!"

Last edited:
@Yzxke789 try using the quote box to make things more readable, something like this for example:
のだ。

グレンは悟る。今、この自分が存在する場所は、三次

元ではない。

時間と空間に縛られる肉体や霊魂と違い、精神はどこ

までも自由な存在だ。

くびき

つまり、ここは時間の頸木を超えた、四次元世界。 無限虚数空間を、光の速度で駆け流れるあの一本の線

こそ、自分達が住まう世界の本当の姿なのだ。

世界は、常に時間軸方向に変化を続けるもの。 ならば、あの光の線が伸びる先、ベクトルこそが時間

軸。 グレンは肉体と霊魂から解放されることで、初めて世

界の真の姿を知ったのだ。

さらに、グレンの意識は後方へ引っ張られる。視野が

広く大きくなる。 そして、グレンは認識する。

そこに存在する世界―光の線は一本だけじゃない。 その隣を、同じ時間軸方向に無数の光の線が同時に流

れていることに気付く。 ぶんし

その線は、グレンの世界線から分枝した線であった。

ささい それらは、ほんの些細な可能性で分枝した、の世 界。ひょっとしたら、たとえばセラが生きていたかも知 れない世界、グレンが魔術講師にならなかった世界・・・・・・ 些細なことで有り得たかもしれない 〝可能性〟を特異点 として分される世界。
Noda.

Glenn realizes. The place where I am now is the tertiary

Not the original.

Unlike the body and soul, which are bound by time and space, where is the spirit?

Even he is a free being.

yoke

In other words, this is a four-dimensional world that transcends the time-bound tree. That single line that runs through infinite imaginary space at the speed of light

This is the true state of the world we live in.

The world is constantly changing along the time axis. Then, the vector where that line of light extends is time.

shaft. By being freed from his body and soul, Glenn is able to enter the world for the first time.

I learned the true nature of the world.

Furthermore, Glenn's consciousness was pulled backwards. field of view

Become wider and bigger. And Glenn recognizes it.

The world that exists there is not just one line of light. Next to it, countless lines of light flow simultaneously in the same time axis direction.

I notice that it is. Bunshi

That line was a line that branched off from Glenn's world line.

Trivial They are worlds that branch out based on the slightest possibilities. Perhaps, for example, a world in which Sera might have lived, a world in which Glenn did not become a magic instructor...a world that could have been possible with trivial things.A world divided by ``possibilities'' as singularities. .
Also, explain what it supposed to be happening in each scene and what you try to argue with that, the reasoning and logic of each point, because currently isn't clear at all what you propose.

@Yzxke789 you should try to organize the op in more appropriate way, it's too confusing for others to understand what you are proposing and personally I think this CRT should be closed.

I am also working on this verse from quite a while. So, I can make a proper CRT after the last volume comes out which will be in November to bring this verse in vsbw.

Last edited:
@Yzxke789 you should try to organize the op in more appropriate way, it's too confusing for others to understand what you are proposing and personally I think this CRT should be closed.

I am also working on this verse from quite a while. So, I can make a proper CRT after the last volume comes out which will be in November to bring this verse in vsbw.
Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back