• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doraemon 2-B Attack Potency Upgrade

Attack Potency: 2B

In Doraemon: Space Exploration" (released in 1992) The What If phone can create a world where everything including the universe does not exist. The world before the universe was created

学習漫画『ドラえもん宇宙探検』に登場。のび 太たちに宇宙が生まれた理由を教えるためにド ラえもんが実現した世界。本作のifボックス は、多元宇宙を含むすべてが存在しない世界 (宇宙が生まれる前の世界)さえも作り出して いる(作中で、ドラえもんが箱を取り出す際に 「もしこんなことが起きたら」と尋ねる と、...、そのような世界を作り出すことができ ます」と彼は説明します。)ドラえもん「ここ は宇宙が生まれる前の世界」 ドラえもん「虚 無」と呼ばれる世界 ドラえもん「この宇宙は 私たちが住んでいる宇宙だけじゃない」 ドラ えもん「この宇宙の外には別の宇宙がある」

What if box in this work even creates a world where everything, including the multiverse, does not exist (the world before the universe was born) (in the work, when Doraemon takes out the box, "If something like this happens If you ask..., you can create such a world," he explains.)
1.[Scan]
2.[Scan]

It is explained that the world of nothingness is where the Multiverse develops, Doraemon explains "This universe is not just the universe where we live, outside our universe there are other universes" then in the catalog "Super mechano Science Doraemon Tool Catalog 2113 Edition" published by Chuo Koronsha regarding What If Phone Booth tool "since the beginning countless parallel universes have existed and there must be a world in them as you wish"
which means that the Multiverse is declared Countless and the World of Nothingness is the beginning of the universe and is the place where the multiverse was born and developed.
[ proof the multiverse was born in a world of nothingness ]

もしもぼっくす

「もしも、○○が××だったら………………」と、仮 てい 定の話をいくら考えたところて、現実はただ ひと せかい そんさい 一つ。「IF………………」の世界は存在しなのてし ようか? いえいえ、宇宙開闇以来、無数の パラレルワールド そんざい しこうじつけん なか いま 並行宇宙が存在しています。その中には、希 望どおりの「世界」が必ず存在している はず。思考実験など、もう20世紀の遺物。今 や、この“もしもボックス”て、並行宇宙へ いき、あらゆる可能性を実験て確かめること ができるのです。なお本機は実験用です

Moshibo Box No matter how much you think about a hypothetical story like, `What if ○○ is XX...'', the reality is only one thing. Can we say that the world of "IF...…………" does not exist? No, no, since the dawn of the universe, countless parallel universes have existed. There must be a world'' within that world that is just the way you want it to be. Thought experiments are already a relic of the 20th century. Now, with this `what if box,'' we can travel to parallel universes and experiment to confirm all possibilities. Please note that this machine is for experimental purposes only.

[https://i.gyazo.com/b73378239c07a68635943f805ecd89d7.jpg]
[https://i.gyazo.com/1c7f0cee0d46fc3213c61c8fbdbf6295.jpg]

Conclusion:
Doraemon gets AP 2-B because he has created a world of nothingness which is described as the birthplace and development of the multiverse which is stated to be countless through his gadget, namely what if phone booth

Last edited:
Sorry but can't you get better scans? The scans you provided are obscure, making it difficult for others to verify.

Better yet, you could scan the kanji from each of those pages so that people can follow and verify the translation for themselves as well.

Sorry but can't you get better scans? The scans you provided are obscure, making it difficult for others to verify.

Better yet, you could scan the kanji from each of those pages so that people can follow and verify the translation for themselves as well.
bro, that is a manga scene that I have provided a translation for

bro, that is a manga scene that I have provided a translation for
Like I said, the page got obscured because the scan didn't fully show the dialogue.

Another issue is that the image translation is done poorly. Most likely because the translator you are using does not translate the entire paragraph but rather by sentence, which explains why the wording sounds strange.

Like I said, the page got obscured because the scan didn't fully show the dialogue.

Another issue is that the image translation is done poorly. Most likely because the translator you are using does not translate the entire paragraph but rather by sentence, which explains why the wording sounds strange.
Check

Alright, this looks a little better now. Checking the context, Doraemon appears to have created a world in which everything, including the multiverse, came into being.

I'm neutral but leaning into agreement, but this would only scale to the What If Phone. Something like: "2-B with What If Phone (Created a world where the multiverse initially came into existence)".

Alright, this looks a little better now. Checking the context, Doraemon appears to have created a world in which everything, including the multiverse, came into being.

I'm neutral but leaning into agreement, but this would only scale to the What If Phone. Something like: "2-B with What If Phone (Created a world where the multiverse initially came into existence)".
that world is a world that contains countless multiverses, can this get 2B? via What If Phone Booth which is able to create a world of nothingness?

Bro Doraemon creates a world of nothingness = creates a multiverse because the world of nothingness is the birthplace and development of the multiverse

I never said the 2-B feat had any problem at all, no need to repeat that again.

I'm saying that the feat can only be applied to the What If Phone and not other gadgets or Doraemon's physical strength.

Potencia de ataque: 2B

En Doraemon: Space Exploration" (lanzado en 1992), el teléfono What If puede crear un mundo donde todo, incluido el universo, no existe. El mundo antes de que se creara el universo.

学習 漫画 『ドラえもん 宇宙 探検』 に 登場。 の び 太たち に 宇宙 が 生まれ た 理由 を 教える ため に ド ラえもん が 実現 し た。 本作 の の si ボックス は 、 多元 宇宙 を 含む すべて が 存在 ない 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 ない 世界 世界 世界 ない 世界 ない ない 世界 世界 世界 世界 世界 ない ない ない ない ない ない ない ない eléctricaが生まれる前の世界)さえも作り出して いる(作中で、ドラえもんが箱を取り出す際に 「もしこんなことが起きたら」と尋ねる と、...、そのような世界を作り出すことができ ます」 "呼ばれる世界 ドラえもん「この宇宙は 私たちが住んでいる宇宙だけじゃない」 ドラ えもん「この宇宙の外には別の宇宙がある」

¿Qué pasaría si la caja en esta obra incluso creara un mundo donde todo, incluido el multiverso, no existe (el mundo antes de que naciera el universo) (en la obra, cuando Doraemon saca la caja, "Si sucede algo como esto? Si preguntas ..., se puede crear un mundo así", explica.)
1.[ Escanear ]
2.[ Escanear ]

Se explica que el mundo de la nada es donde se desarrolla el Multiverso, Doraemon explica "Este universo no es solo el universo donde vivimos, fuera de nuestro universo existen otros universos" luego en el catálogo "Super mechano Science Doraemon Tool Catalog 2113 Edition" publicado por Chuo Koronsha sobre la herramienta What If Phone Booth "desde el principio han existido innumerables universos paralelos y debe haber un mundo en ellos como desees"
lo que significa que el Multiverso se declara Innumerable y el Mundo de la Nada es el comienzo del universo y es el lugar donde nació y se desarrolló el multiverso.
[ prueba de que el multiverso nació en un mundo de la nada ]

もしもぼっくす

「もしも、○○が××だったら………………」と、仮 てい 定の話をいくら考えたところて、現実はただ ひとせかい そんさい 一つ。「SI……………… ¿」の世界は存在しなのてし ようか?いえいえ、宇宙開闇以来、無数の パラレルワールド そんざい しこうじつけん なか いま 並行宇宙が存在しています。その中には、希 望どおりの「世界」が必ず存在している はず。思考実験など、 20.確かめること ができるのです。なお本機は実験用です

Caja Moshibo No importa cuánto pienses en una historia hipotética como " What if ○○ is XX...'', the reality is only one thing. Can we say that the world of "IF...…………" does not exist? No, no, since the dawn of the universe, countless parallel universes have existed. There must be a world'' within that world that is just the way you want it to be. Thought experiments are already a relic of the 20th century. Now, with this ¿Qué pasaría si la caja?", podemos viajar a universos paralelos y experimentar para confirmar todas las posibilidades. Tenga en cuenta que esta máquina es sólo para fines experimentales.

[ https://i.gyazo.com/b73378239c07a68635943f805ecd89d7.jpg ]
[ https://i.gyazo.com/1c7f0cee0d46fc3213c61c8fbdbf6295.jpg ]

Conclusión :
Doraemon obtiene AP 2-B porque ha creado un mundo de la nada que se describe como el lugar de nacimiento y desarrollo del multiverso que, según se dice, es incontable a través de su dispositivo, es decir, ¿qué pasaría si la cabina telefónica?
parece interesante, estoy de acuerdo

Prefacing this by saying that I can't read Japanese and I'd like scans confirmed by someone who can (it sorta seems like this was translated via AI or app?)

Regardless, even if they said what the current translation suggests, I think I would be against a 2-B rating for going back to a state of the world where it was nothingness.

It isn't being created- it is nothing. There is no creation feat here. I personally even find it likely, with the current translation, that this is probably more like Dimensional Travel: the box takes you to some other universe where what you ask for is the case- in this instance, it took them to somewhere before the "universe" as we know it existed, hence nothingness. This bit: "since the beginning countless parallel universes have existed and there must be a world in them as you wish" in particular screams "not creation feat", and the follow up statement in the OP only adds to that. The box is a means of transport, not creation.

Prefacing this by saying that I can't read Japanese and I'd like scans confirmed by someone who can (it sorta seems like this was translated via AI or app?)

Regardless, even if they said what the current translation suggests, I think I would be against a 2-B rating for going back to a state of the world where it was nothingness.

It isn't being created- it is nothing. There is no creation feat here. I personally even find it likely, with the current translation, that this is probably more like Dimensional Travel: the box takes you to some other universe where what you ask for is the case- in this instance, it took them to somewhere before the "universe" as we know it existed, hence nothingness. This bit: "since the beginning countless parallel universes have existed and there must be a world in them as you wish" in particular screams "not creation feat", and the follow up statement in the OP only adds to that. The box is a means of transport, not creation.
The What If phone booth tool is a tool that can move the user's existence and create a world. In several episodes, sometimes this tool is introduced as a tool to move a person's existence to another dimension and sometimes it is recognized as a tool to create a world according to the statement in an episode. , Fujiko F Fujio as the creator of the Doraemon manga provides several interpretations of this tool as a tool for moving existence to a parallel world and as a tool for creating a new world.

-• Interpretation as a tool to transport the user to the original parallel world

"Doraemon Tools Catalog" (released in 1986), "Dorae Film Book: Nobita's New Magical Adventure - Seven Wizards - Official Guidebook" (released in 2007), original episodes of the anime version of Mizuta Wasabi "Wizard Nobita" (released by Nobita ) Broadcast in 2007), "Doraemon: Nobita's Flying Ship". As an important point, "Nobita the Wizard" and "Doraemon: Nobita's Flying Ship" are Doraemon moving to the parallel world, including the original version and derivative works (and Doraemon from the parallel world coming to the real world) This is one of the few works that clearly describes the situation (as of December 2021)

-• Interpretation as a tool for creating new worlds

"Himitsu Doraemon Encyclopedia" (Appendix "Terebi-kun June 1980 edition"), "Doraemon Secret Tool Use Encyclopedia 1" (released in 1990), "Doraemon: Space Exploration" (released in 1992)

-• Interpretation as a tool for recreating the real world

2010 edition "Daigai Nobita", original episode of Mizuta's anime version "The Great Escape from Arigatodes" (broadcast in 2012), "Learning Manga Doraemon: Myshigi no Science: Science of the Moon" (released in 2019)

In addition, above "Nobita's Wizard", the if box is described as a tool for "moving to a parallel world that existed from the beginning", but above "Great Escape from Arigatodes", if the box "recreates the real world" It is described as a tool " ru". Therefore, in the paddy version of the anime, the interpretation of the box varies depending on the episode, as in the original version.
[ https://dic.pixiv.net/a/もしもボックス#:~:text=概要,通りの世界になる。 ]

and the Manga Doraemon Space Exploration itself is interpreted as a tool to create a new world and in accordance with the evidence that there are countless parallels in the Doraemon Verse which means that Doraemon here has created a 2B/Countless Multiverse Structure.

the if box in this work even creates a world where everything including the universe does not exist (the world before the universe was born) (in the work, when Doraemon takes out the if box, "If something like this happens If you ask me, I can create a world like that.")

But it doesn't say "create a world", even with the current suggested translations. It just says it takes you to a world where what you want is already the status quo, and cites a huge amount of alternate universes as the reason this works. The box isn't making these structures, it's taking you to them. The "nothingness before the universe" thing reads to me like going outside the multiverse, to add on to this interpretation.

I vote against 2-B, it's Dimensional Travel.

But it doesn't say "create a world", even with the current suggested translations. It just says it takes you to a world where what you want is already the status quo, and cites a huge amount of alternate universes as the reason this works. The box isn't making these structures, it's taking you to them. The "nothingness before the universe" thing reads to me like going outside the multiverse, to add on to this interpretation.

I vote against 2-B, it's Dimensional Travel.
in this scene it is said that what if phone booth is able to create an alternative universe with a scenario and when the scenario is decided the alternative universe will become a parallel universe.

What I want to tell you here is that Nobita's own scenario when creating an alternative universe was "What if it becomes a magical world?" From the scenario, there is no word for creating, but the What If phone booth will create a world according to the user's wishes in accordance with Dorami's words that when the scenario is decided it will become a parallel universe.
[ Evidence ]

This is the same as when creating the World of Nothingness where the scenario given was "if I went back to a time when the universe had not been created" the same as when creating the world of magic (there was no creating scenario) but here when Doraemon took out the box he said "If we "ask if we can... then we will be able to create the world as we want" which means in the context of the What If tool, even though the scenario discussed when entering the box does not create a world, even so the tool will create the world as the user wishes.
[ Evidence ]

This tool has some interpretations from its authors about creating and simply moving the user's presence, which means it can do both according to the interpretations from its authors.

and evidence that there are "Countless Parallel universes" is only to ensure that there are "Countless Parallel universes that already exist" as proof of the Multiverse in the Doraemon verse from different interpretations, which means in the interpretation of moving existence to a parallel world there are words from his book that there are universes countless parallel universes have existed and in different interpretations it is seen that Doraemon created nothingness as the birthplace and development of the multiverse which was stated by Doraemon himself that "along with the big universe small universes were created" where small universes would be created from Bigger universes and small universes will grow bigger and will also create smaller universes, making the countless Multiverse.
[ Evidence ]

Back