• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suggestions for improvements (New forum)

Being able to scan in other languages or speak in the person's native language (the person must also add the scan number or link of such feat and episode number in the publication)

This would be great for Vsbttles, I'm one of the other people who is from another country, I see a lot of character profiles and such

Here is a new idea, I am seeking feedback or suggestion, the text is a lil up due to grey text.

The image:
gd7Bkwn.jpg
Thank you, but the association between the image that you use and our categories in general seems rather diffuse.
Being able to scan in other languages or speak in the person's native language (the person must also add the scan number or link of such feat and episode number in the publication)

This would be great for Vsbttles, I'm one of the other people who is from another country, I see a lot of character profiles and such
Please elaborate regarding what you mean exactly.

Okay. Then it is probably fine, but the title text is probably unnecessary, given that our visitors and members will see the title of the linked thread automatically anyway.

Reposting this here since i posted in the wrong place eariler

Hey I'm fairly new around here and one thing that's kind of been on my mind after looking through a bunch of Character Profiles and threads as a newcomer is just the accessibility to information to answers to certain arguments for or against certain Characters, For example i was looking at the Alien X Character Profile from Ben 10 and was curious how some of the higher then 3-A arguments and feats that I've heard about around the internet where interpreted but the profile only mentioned one of them in the Notes , Likely to keep the main profile uncluttered but to find the details on VSBW stance on other major arguments i had to scour the Forums for that information and while doing so i noticed tons people had made CRTs for some of those same arguments and feats but some of those threads got shut down by other members pretty quickly since for most longtime members here it was a repeated subject for them, So that got me thinking should we have a Link to some kind QNA thread in the Notes for certain Characters Profiles to answer many arguments around the character? It could help quell the questions on commonly requested feats as well as just make that information more easily accessible to the public instead of having to prod around the Forum to get an Answer , For example from outsiders point of view the Alien X Character Profile doesn't mention anything about the 5D Forge Of Creation Argument some people have, So most casual people would probably assume it was missed or something so having an accessible place that at least acknowledged and answer that argument could be helpful, It could be something akin to the Cosmology pages some verses have but on a smaller scale for the single character, Obviously not every character would need one but for big Character with a lot going on i think it'd be a useful thing to have in the long run plus it'd help people like me catch up to speed on things quicker instead of bothering people about arguments they've probably already gone through 100 times

What do you think about the last preceding post in this thread, @AKM sama ?

Thank you for helping out. I replace our old image. You can check the front page of our forum if you wish.

Thank you for helping out. I replace our old image. You can check the front page of our forum if you wish.
Ohhhh, it is actually perfect (what a piece of luck I had imao!), seems fine, what do you think tho?
I hope I am not disturbing your business or taking your time tho!.

Thank you. I will check to see if they seem appropriate to use. 🙏

Well, I think so at least.

I have added the images in question.

What is the difference exactly? Is it really necessary for me to take the time to update the image in question?

What is the difference exactly? Is it really necessary for me to take the time to update the image in question?
The icons are a little bit above and near edge, would not look synced with other banners. Ya its somehow significant

Hey I'm fairly new around here and one thing that's kind of been on my mind after looking through a bunch of Character Profiles and threads as a newcomer is just the accessibility to information to answers to certain arguments for or against certain Characters, For example i was looking at the Alien X Character Profile from Ben 10 and was curious how some of the higher then 3-A arguments and feats that I've heard about around the internet where interpreted but the profile only mentioned one of them in the Notes , Likely to keep the main profile uncluttered but to find the details on VSBW stance on other major arguments i had to scour the Forums for that information and while doing so i noticed tons people had made CRTs for some of those same arguments and feats but some of those threads got shut down by other members pretty quickly since for most longtime members here it was a repeated subject for them, So that got me thinking should we have a Link to some kind QNA thread in the Notes for certain Characters Profiles to answer many arguments around the character? It could help quell the questions on commonly requested feats as well as just make that information more easily accessible to the public instead of having to prod around the Forum to get an Answer , For example from outsiders point of view the Alien X Character Profile doesn't mention anything about the 5D Forge Of Creation Argument some people have, So most casual people would probably assume it was missed or something so having an accessible place that at least acknowledged and answer that argument could be helpful, It could be something akin to the Cosmology pages some verses have but on a smaller scale for the single character, Obviously not every character would need one but for big Character with a lot going on i think it'd be a useful thing to have in the long run plus it'd help people like me catch up to speed on things quicker instead of bothering people about arguments they've probably already gone through 100 times
Bump (Though funny enough with my example Alien X was buffed between me posting that)

Can you summarise exactly what you want us to do please?

So basically, you want a QnA page (blog) in some controversial profile pages on how they got their tier if I am not mistaken?
There are some blogs that explained some real controversial stuff (for example, how Goku got his immeasurable speed), and it is linked in the verse page.

I don't think every profile (character page) needs that.

Definitely not all of them as i mentioned, Just some big ones so that info is more accessible and legible then reading through Forums threads for the full details especially to casual website visitors and also maybe just some acknowledgement about misconceptions about them and why they don't hold, I know a few days ago right before the Xenoblade upgrades i got burned for being out of the loop on my arguments based on info from the old profiles

Last edited:
It doesn't seem practically applicable to me.

Definitely not all of them as i mentioned, Just some big ones so it's more accessible and legible then reading through Forums threads for the full details
Honestly, it is not a new suggestion since most controversial characters get their right to have such blogs.
So basically, you can always ask how they got their tiers in the relevant discussion thread for that character. But should they be obligated? I don't think so. This is a lot of work for no real reason.

Because this will lead to another disadvantage: every day, there are new information, upgrades, and downgrades. So ya, an absolute blog that explains everything is a distressing idea.

I didn't mean an absolute blog like a full cosmology thing, Like the Alien X page has some notes at the bottom against one of his common arguments, I thought something like that but for a few more of them, I just didn't want to bother people each time i had a question about something they already went through at some point and had an easy place to read about that stuff, But if it's too much trouble i understand thank you for your thoughts

Last edited:
I didn't mean an absolute blog like a full cosmology thing, Like the Alien X page has some notes at the bottom against one of his common arguments, I thought something like that but for a few more of them, I just didn't want to bother people each time i had a question about something like they already went through at some point and had an easy place to read about that stuff, But if it's too much trouble i understand thank you for your thoughts
No worries

We already have the Patreon badges. That should hopefully be enough.

Well, we already have the Patreon badges, and I do not want to encourage our members to make lots of spam posts.

Back