• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suggestions for improvements (New forum)

Others', if I pinned a message for all calc-related requests on my wall, people commenting on it would want to deactivate notifications at one point.

That sounds like a pretty inconvenient way to deactivate it, though. I wonder if there's an addon that could make things easier....
I will research it. Never thought it was a big issue for people. Alright

Anyway, would Damage be willing to adjust his new rule text according to Agnaa's suggestions?
Forgotten about this. Modified the suggestion now with Agnaa's change:

* If you are creating a content revision thread that affects a particular verse, then you need to specify the name of that verse as part of the title of the thread so that other users can recognize what the revision thread in case the rest of the title is unclear. For example: "Post-Timeskip AP Revision (Naruto)".

* The opening post of a content revision thread has to include a clear summary in the opening post what major changes are being made so that everyone involved in the discussion will be on the same page. For example if an updated profile has been created in a sandbox with a new Power & Abilities section, then you should summarize or bullet point in the opening post the major changes that are being proposed so that people don't overlook them.

Last edited:
As I said earlier, you should not include language like "exactly what powers have been added to the character, or removed" since that implies that you need to list every last one.

It should just be "what major changes are being made to the profiles".

I don't see how that would be problematic; if you're proposing that an ability be added to a profile then you should say which ability is being added and why.

Because sometimes you need to add 100 abilities.

Or many of your changes are slightly changing the scope of abilities, giving slightly better feats for abilities, moving a feat from a possibly to certainly/likely because of new information. Or just adding low-impact abilities like Martial Arts.

Thank you for helping out. Do not use bold text in our rule pages though.

Basically while I have nothing to do, I did those two banners and give me your opinion on it

They look pretty good to me. Should I try to add them as front page image links here in our forum?

The correct image proportions in order to fit are 1920x1080 px though.

Okay. I will probably do so then. Thank you for helping out. 🙂 🙏

I added your supporter image. The text in the other one was partially obscured after the image was uploaded, and the sentence structure was not entirely correct either.

In addition the old image looks quite good, and I prefer to not place two almost identical images next to each other.

I added your supporter image. The text in the other one was partially obscured after the image was uploaded, and the sentence structure was not entirely correct either.

In addition the old image looks quite good, and I prefer to not place two almost identical images next to each other.
Oh I can change the style, btw mind showing me the issues you got? I wanna see it to fix them

980a322436b2c4df7f40810313e37be0.png

Alright, I can see the issues. I will fix it then. And about second one, I will change the complete style no worries.

Well, the dark background colour technically does not look very upbeat and encouraging for the Patreon Supporter image either.

Well, the dark background colour technically does not look very upbeat and encouraging for the Patreon Supporter image either.
Mhm I used the same color as forum one, but I will use now a lighter one. Thanks for the notice, tho!

I could use Patreon one, but as I heard, you may change it (the topic about security, so unsure if you want to keep it or change the method)

I received an error message when I tried to upload the final image. Is it of exactly the correct size, or does it have another problem?

I managed to upload the image by converting it, so it likely contained some kind of error code.

I received an error message when I tried to upload the final image. Is it of exactly the correct size, or does it have another problem?
It is same image

9a92d23e5ee5091f9da7772e8409e84e.png

(german) but it says, 1920 x 1080. Besides, this is JPG

876772e4a25215214af43e7688bc14c2.png

I used the same photoshop file to edit all the issues. Weird

8449073ffba030d4aeabdbe5d2ab558e.png

So I can fix the position of the text to be slightly above the grey colour (alt text)
Same goes to logo, what do you think?

I think that it is probably fine already.

I think that our highlighted images are fine already.

I think that our highlighted images are fine already.
Using png icons with no backgrounds looks awful, tho. No offence, but it looks like you took it from the internet and pasted it.
I am referring to “Important Categories and sandbox”

I do not understand what you mean here. I thought you were talking about the discussion threads that were highlighted near the top of the front page of this forum.

8449073ffba030d4aeabdbe5d2ab558e.png

So I can fix the position of the text to be slightly above the grey colour (alt text)
Same goes to logo, what do you think?
I do not understand what you mean here. I thought you were talking about the discussion threads that were highlighted near the top of the front page of this forum.
I meant that first one left. Don't you see it has no background, and it is actually transparent/png? I will be thinking of changing it to more professional.

Would it be possible to have a feature where you can allow @s from people you choose? This would let regular users make use of the @ feature while also not letting people abuse it.

I meant that first one left. Don't you see it has no background, and it is actually transparent/png? I will be thinking of changing it to more professional.
Okay. That seems like a good idea. Thank you for helping out.

Back