• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest match-up you've ever seen

While not a meme matchup, this one is by CFC. Goku Black vs Symbiote Spider-Man is pretty stupid.

CantStoptheCrobat said:
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LordWhis said:
CantStoptheCrobat said:
I just couldn't help myself LOL, I just had to say something !
"Toriko stomps"

"Toriko one-shots"

"Toriko pretty easily"

"Into the pokeball he goes"

Honestly if I were to make a fanfic about a Toriko vs Arceus fight, I'd make Toriko win because Arceus is my least favourite Pokemon of all time, but in reality...

CantStoptheCrobat said:
LordWhis said:
CantStoptheCrobat said:
I just couldn't help myself LOL, I just had to say something !
"Toriko stomps"
"Toriko one-shots"

"Toriko pretty easily"

"Into the pokeball he goes"

Honestly if I were to make a fanfic about a Toriko vs Arceus fight, I'd make Toriko win because Arceus is my least favourite Pokemon of all time, but in reality...
Gotta love how he says "Into the pokeball he goes" as if Toriko was just carrying one around.

Back