• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keeping Up With The Olympians (3 of ????)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testarossa002

Username Only
Continued from here
This would be divided into two parts.

That's because, the first part doesn't really have much to do with the gods themselves. Rather, it focuses on one of the arguments in the downgrade thread.

This would be further divided into 3 sections. One for each race that have direct and indirect combat implications with the gods.
Demigods.

We see that as early as the first book of the franchise, Percy can somewhat fight against an Olympian (Ares).
Unfortunately, this won't scale him to the Olympians because this statement exists:
Unfortunately, this won't scale him to the Olympians because this statement exists:
Hephaestus might’ve blushed, but his face was so beat up and red, it was hard to tell. “Gods are different from mortals, boy. We can exist in many places at once—wherever people call on us, wherever our sphere of influence is strong. In fact, it’s rare our entire essence is ever together in one place—our true form. It’s dangerous, powerful enough to destroy any mortal who looks upon us. So, yes … lots of children. Add to that our different aspects, Greek and Roman—” The god’s fingers froze on his engine project. “Er, that is to say, being a god is complicated. And yes, I try to keep an eye on all my children, but you especially.”
Tl:Dr
Gods are almost never in their full power mode. The power they channel via their multilocation can vary from as weak as senior citizens (case in point Juno and Apollo) or as strong as titans themselves (case in point Artemis against Atlas).

The only reliable way to scale demigods to gods is if they perform the feat while in combat against demigods. Case in point, Ares blowing up some police cars in his fight against Percy.

Titans.
Only two titans scale to the full might of the gods.
Typhon and Kronos at his full power.

Typhon because he more or less decimated the Olympians twice.

Kronos because he's full power is stated to make Typhon look like a playground bully (which I doubt considering the Olympians in their early years with little influence could defeat Kronos. Much less when they've had 4000 years to grow stronger. Also considering the statement came from Percy.)
He was definitely glowing now, his skin starting to smoke.
I raised the knife to strike. Then I looked at Annabeth, at Grover cradling her in his arms, trying to shield her. And I finally understood what she’d been trying to tell me.
You are not the hero, Rachel had said. It will affect what you do.
‘Please,’ Luke groaned. ‘No time.’ If Kronos evolved into his true form, there would be no stopping him. He would make Typhon look like a playground bully.
The rest of the titans don't really have any feats on the level of even their prime self.

There's also this convenient statement from Mr D
Yeah. You can’t look at them without burning up.’ ‘Kronos would be ten times more powerful. His very presence would incinerate you. And, once he achieves this, he will empower the other Titans. They are weak now, compared to what they will soon become unless you can stop them. The world will fall, the gods will die and I will never achieve a perfect score on this stupid machine.’
The Titans would get 2 keys
Past | Present
6-B
| Whatever individual scalings they have in modern times.

Typhon flat out scales to 6-A, Possibly 4-C

Kronos scales 6-A, Possibly 4-C | Whatever feats he has in Luke's body

Giants.

This is much weirder and a case of feats vs Statements
On one hand, we have statements of them being Olympian-Level or being beyond Titans
Entertain a giant?” Jason said. “I’ve got no choice.”
“Excellent!” the giant roared as Jason approached. “An appetizer! Who are you—Hermes? Ares?”
Jason thought about going with that idea, but something told him not to.
“I’m Jason Grace,” he said. “Son of Jupiter.”
Those white eyes bored into him. Behind him, Leo’s circular saw whirred, and Piper talked to the cage in soothing tones, trying to keep the fear out of her voice.
Porphyrion threw back his head and laughed.
“Outstanding!” He looked up at the cloudy night sky. “So, Zeus, you sacrifice a son to me? The gesture is appreciated, but it will not save you.”
The sky didn’t even rumble. No help from above. Jason was on his own.
He dropped his makeshift club. His hands were covered in splinters, but that didn’t matter now. He had to buy Leo and Piper some time, and he couldn’t do that without a proper weapon.
It was time to act a whole lot more confident than he felt.
“If you knew who I was,” Jason yelled up at the giant, “you’d be worried about me, not my father. I hope you enjoyed your two and a half minutes of rebirth, giant, because I’m going to send you right back to Tartarus.”
The giant’s eyes narrowed. He planted one foot outside the pool and crouched to get a better look at his opponent. “So … we’ll start by boasting, will we? Just like old times! Very well, demigod. I am Porphryion, king of the giants, son of Gaea. In olden times, I rose from Tatarus, the abyss of my father, to challenge the gods. To start the war, I stole Zeus’s queen.” He grinned at the goddess’s cage. “Hello, Hera.”
“My husband destroyed you once, monster!” Hera said.
“He’ll do it again!”
“But he didn’t, my dear! Zeus wasn’t powerful enough to kill me. He had to rely on a puny demigod to help, and even then, we almost won. This time, we will complete what we started. Gaea is waking. She has provisioned us with many fine servants. Our armies will shake the earth—and we will destroy you at the roots.”
“Y ou wouldn’t dare,” Hera said, but she was weakening.
Jason could hear it in her voice. Piper kept whispering to the cage, and Leo kept sawing, but the earth was still rising inside Hera’s prison, covering her up to her waist.
“Oh, yes,” the giant said. “The Titans sought to attack your new home in New York. Bold, but ineffective. Gaea is wiser and more patient. And we, her greatest children, are much, much stronger than Kronos. We know how to kill you Olympians once and for all. Y ou must be dug up completely like rotten trees—your eldest roots torn out and burned.”
The giant frowned at Piper and Leo, as if he’d just noticed them working at the cage. Jason stepped forward and yelled to get back Porphyrion’s attention.
“Y ou said a demigod killed you,” he shouted. “How, if we’re so puny?”
“Ha! Y ou think I would explain it to you? I was created to be Zeus’s replacement, born to destroy the lord of the sky. I shall take his throne. I shall take his wife—or, if she will not have me, I will let the earth consume her life force. What you see before you, child, is only my weakened form. I will grow stronger by the hour, until I am invincible. But I am already quite capable of smashing you to a grease spot!”
He rose to his full height and held out his hand. A twenty-foot spear shot from the earth. He grasped it, then stomped the ground with his dragon’s feet. The ruins shook. All around the courtyard, monsters started to regather—storm spirits, wolves, and Earthborn, all answering the giant king’s call.
Heck, even a primordial echoes the same thought.
Bob turned towards Percy and Annabeth. The Titan grinned, which probably would not have been Annabeth’s reaction to a threat of eternal agony.
‘Take the Doors,’ Bob said. ‘I will deal with Tartarus.’ Tartarus threw back his head and bellowed – creating a vacuum so strong that the nearest flying demons were pulled into his vortex face and shredded.
Deal with me? the god mocked. You are only a Titan, a lesser child of Gaia! I will make you suffer for your arrogance. And as for your tiny mortal friends … Tartarus swept his hand towards the monster army, beckoning them forward. DESTROY THEM!
You get the idea.
On the other hand, we have them struggling and outright losing against Demigods.

Alcyoneus was dragged all the way from Alaska to Canada and summarily defeated by demigods.

Enceladus was dazed by an explosion that barely damaged Jason and was also blind sided by Tractors
When he regained his focus, he was sitting at the rim of a crater. Enceladus stood at the other side, staggering and confused. The javelin’s destruction had released so much energy, it had blasted a perfect cone-shaped pit thirty feet deep, fusing the dirt and rock into a slick glassy substance.
Jason wasn’t sure how he’d survived, but his clothes were steaming. He was out of energy. He had no weapon. And Enceladus was still very much alive.
The twins were defeated multiple times by Jason and Percy.

Let's even see how they fare against gods.

Polybotes who is supposed to be one of the stronger Giants(Anti-Poseidon and all) couldn't even dent Kym (A minor goddess) with his attack and was summarily oneshot with the most casual of attacks.
She ignored Polybotes, who was now stampeding around her, trying to swat Jason out of his whirlwind. Jason did his best to keep the goddess between them.
‘I can change that,’ he promised. ‘I will personally arrange a shrine for you on Temple Hill in New Rome. Your first ever Roman shrine! I’ll raise one at Camp Half-Blood as well, right on the shore of Long Island Sound. Imagine, being honoured –’ ‘And feared.’ ‘– and feared by both Greeks and Romans. You’ll be famous!’ ‘STOP TALKING!’ Polybotes swung his trident like a baseball bat.
Jason ducked. Kym did not. The giant slammed her in the ribcage so hard that strands of her jellyfish hair came loose and drifted through the poisoned water.

Polybotes’s eyes widened. ‘I’m sorry, Kymopoleia. You shouldn’t have been in the way!’ ‘IN THE WAY?’ The goddess straightened. ‘I am in the way?’ ‘You heard him,’ Jason said. ‘You’re nothing but a tool for the giants. They’ll cast you aside as soon as they’re through destroying the mortals. Then no demigods, no shrines, no fear, no respect.’ ‘LIES!’ Polybotes tried to stab him, but Jason hid behind the goddess’s dress. ‘Kymopoleia, when Gaia rules, you will rage and storm without restraint!’ ‘Will there be mortals to terrorize?’ Kym asked.
‘Well … no.’ ‘Ships to destroy? Demigods to cower in awe?’ ‘Um …’ ‘Help me,’ Jason urged. ‘Together, a goddess and a demigod can kill a giant.’ ‘No!’ Polybotes suddenly looked very nervous. ‘No, that’s a terrible idea. Gaia will be most displeased!’ ‘If Gaia wakes,’ Jason said. ‘The mighty Kymopoleia can help us make sure that never happens.
Then all demigods will honour you big-time!’ ‘Will they cower?’ Kym asked.
‘Tons of cowering! Plus your name in the summer programme. A custom-designed banner. A cabin at Camp Half-Blood. Two shrines. I’ll even throw in a Kymopoleia action figure.’ ‘No!’ Polybotes wailed. ‘Not merchandising rights!’ Kymopoleia turned on the giant. ‘I’m afraid that deal beats what Gaia has offered.’ ‘Unacceptable!’ the giant bellowed. ‘You cannot trust this vile Roman!’ ‘If I don’t honour the bargain,’ Jason said, ‘Kym can always kill me. With Gaia, she has no guarantee at all.’ ‘That,’ Kym said, ‘is difficult to argue with.’ As Polybotes struggled to answer, Jason charged forward and stabbed his javelin in the giant’s gut.
Kym lifted her bronze disc from its pedestal. ‘Say goodbye, Polybotes.’ She spun the disc at the giant’s neck. Turned out, the rim was sharp. Polybotes found it difficult to say goodbye, since he no longer had a head
And so on.
With these feats, one can see how the Giants aren't even in the same ballpark as Titans not to mention Gods.
B-but statements.
Actually, there's a way Giants can defeat gods without being necessarily superior stat wise.

Without the demigods, gods have no way of permanently ending a Giant. So they'll have to face then ad infinitum.
At which point they can get tired from repeated fights and succumb to being absorbed.
I shall take his throne. I shall take his wife—or, if she will not have me, I will let the earth consume her life force.

So yeah.
Giants would scale only to demigods or their own feats.

Speed
Olympians like Artemis and Apollo have light based attacks that make use of literal light.
The reporter screamed. People ran through the streets. Emergency lights flashed. I saw a streak of silver in the sky – a chariot pulled by reindeer, but it wasn’t Santa Claus driving. It was Artemis riding the storm, shooting shafts of moonlight into the darkness. A fiery golden comet crossed her path – maybe her brother, Apollo.
B-but, that's their power.

That'll be fine, except for the fact that we have Athena Parthenos shooting Ultra Violet attacks

On Half-Blood Hill, a silver aura surrounded the Athena Parthenos. I wasn’t sure the demigods could see it, but every so often a beam of ultraviolet light shot from Athena’s helmet like a search lamp, hitting the Colossus’s chest and pushing back the invader. Next to her, in the tall pine tree, the Golden Fleece blazed with fiery energy. The dragon Peleus hissed and paced around the trunk, ready to defend his turf.

Apart from the fact that the statue is only a fraction of Athena's true power, it was further weakened as it didn't have a lot of people to protect.

So yeah
All Olympians get a At least Speed of Light attack speed.

Combat speed
The Olympians can and have fought against each other in the past.
This is headcanon territory but I believe they should be able to react to each other's attacks.

Demeter vs Apollo comes to mind.

I’d had my suspicions, yes, but I’d hoped to be proven wrong. Being right so much of the time was a terrible burden.
Why would I dread a child of Demeter?
Good question.
Over the past day, I had been doing my best to piece together my remembrances of the goddess.
Once Demeter had been my favorite aunt. That first generation of gods could be a stuffy bunch (I’m looking at you, Hera, Hades, Dad), but Demeter had always been a kind and loving presence—except when she was destroying mankind through pestilence and famine, but everyone has their bad days.
Then I made the mistake of dating one of her daughters. I think her name was Chrysothemis, but you’ll have to excuse me if I’m wrong. Even when I was a god, I had trouble remembering the names of all my exes. The young woman sang a harvest song at one of my Delphic festivals. Her voice was so beautiful, I fell in love. True, I fell in love with each year’s winner and the runners-up, but what can I say? I’m a sucker for a melodious voice.
Demeter did not approve. Ever since her daughter Persephone was kidnapped by Hades, she’d been a little touchy about her children dating gods.
At any rate, she and I had words. We reduced a few mountains to rubble. We laid waste to a few city-states. You know how family arguments can get. Finally we settled into an uneasy truce, but ever since then I’d made a point to steer clear of Demeter’s children.

It's nigh impossible for Apollo to miss a shot.

It seems very probable that Demeter evaded one of his attacks and mountains ended up as collateral damage.

Like I said, headcanon but not completely baseless.

So I suggest a Relativistic Combat speed rating for them.

Lifting strength.
I'm unsure about this myself but Poseidon has a feat of tipping Islands.

Which should be somewhere in class T.

Striking Strength.
Uhm
Comparable to AP?
I'm not sure if we treat Magic as being UES among gods but they should be able to hit as hard on the same scale as their extremely casual magic attacks.

Durability

They fight each other all the time.
Scales to their AP

Range
Planetary, possibly Stellar (Via Artemis)

Intelligence
Lawyer mentioned something about revising it a while back but I'm unsure about his plan for that.
Here goes nothing

This is the one stat where everyone won't get a one for all rating.

Hermes
Genius: Invented the internet.
Hermes gazed up at the stars. ‘My dear young cousin, if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the aeons, it’s that you can’t give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it. It doesn’t matter if they hate you, or embarrass you, or simply don’t appreciate your genius for inventing the internet –’ ‘You invented the internet?’ It was my idea, Martha said.
Rats are delicious, George said.
‘It was my idea!’ Hermes said. ‘I mean the internet, not the rats. But that’s not the point. Percy, do you understand what I’m saying about family?’

Athena
Extraordinary Genius: Embodies the concept of Wisdom (ignore. More of that in the next thread). Should be superior to Daedalus who invented a supercomputer
I cleared my throat. ‘So … get any good info from that thing?’ ‘Too much,’ she said. ‘Daedalus had so many ideas I could spend fifty years just trying to figure them all out.’ ‘Yeah,’ I muttered. ‘That would be fun.’ She shuffled her papers – mostly drawings of buildings and a bunch of handwritten notes. I knew she wanted to be an architect some day, but I’d learned the hard way not to ask what she was working on. She’d start talking about angles and load-bearing joints until my eyes glazed over.

She’d brought Daedalus’s laptop with her, of course. Two years ago, she’d inherited the machine from the greatest inventor of all time, and it was loaded with invention ideas, schematics, and diagrams, most of which Annabeth was still trying to figure out. After two years, a typical laptop would have been out of date, but Annabeth figured Daedalus’s machine was still about fifty years ahead of its time. It could expand into a full-size laptop, shrink into a tablet computer, or fold into a wafer of metal smaller than a cell phone. It ran faster than any computer she’d ever had, could access satellites or Hephaestus-TV broadcasts from Mount Olympus, and ran custom-made programs that could do just about anything except tie shoelaces. There might have been an app for that, too, but Annabeth hadn’t found it yet.

Ares/Mars
Combat Genius: Complete mastery over any weapon.

The rest can be gifted or above average due to having thousand of years worth of experience.
If any of them have any higher justification, do tell.

Stamina
Superhuman: Can fight for days at a stretch.

Weakness.
They can be injured by supernatural weapons if they decide to fight physically; he/she may weaken, age, and take the form to represent their current state of said domain if its attacked; they fade from existence — either from a lack of worship or the diminishing of their domain and if their thrones (or other sources of power) are destroyed, they will also fade along with it or become so weakened that they can no longer take a physical form. The only way to permanently defeat a god is to scatter their essence.

That's all for now.

Let's begin.

Demigods section​

Agreed wholeheartedly. Demigods scaling to Olympians was never something I was fine with.

Titans section​

Disagreed.
Not on who scales, but the missing sections of who does scale.

Oceanus clearly scales to Poseidon due to him flat out beating Poseidon in battle with most of his essence focused towards em, even using his true form.all in the last olympian alone.
"My family is anxious," Poseidon continued as if nothing had happened. "The battle against Oceanus is going poorly."
"Oceanus approaches," my father said. "I must meet him in battle." I'd never been scared for a god before, but I didn't see how my dad could face this Titan and win. "I will hold," Poseidon promised. "I will not give up my domain. Just tell me, Percy, do you still have the birthday gift I gave you last summer?"
"I must assume my true godly form," Poseidon said. "Go—and good luck, my son." I wanted to encourage him, to hug him or something, but knew better than to stick around. When a god assumes his true form, the power is so great that any mortal looking on him will disintegrate. "Good-bye, Father," I managed. Then I turned away. I willed the ocean currents to aid me. Water swirled around me, and I shot toward the surface at speeds that would've caused any normal human to pop like a balloon. When I looked back, all I could see were flashes of green and blue as my father fought the Titan, and the sea itself was torn apart by the two armies.
Poseidon was under siege and losing a war against the sea Titan Oceanus.

Atlas is the strongest fighter under Kronos, scaling him above Oceanus
Under the whirlwind of clouds, Atlas bellowed in agony, "Let me out, curse you! I am your greatest warrior. Take my burden so I may fight!"
"Next to Atlas, he's the greatest Titan warrior. In the old days, four Titans controlled the four corners of the world. Hyperion was the east—the most powerful. He was the father of Helios, the first sun god."
And he implied superiority to Ares himself
“Fool!” Atlas screamed gleefully, swatting aside one of Zoe’s arrows. “Did you think, simply because you could challenge that petty war god, that you could stand up to me?”
- The Last Olympian

And next is Hyperion, scaling him above Oceanus
"Next to Atlas, he's the greatest Titan warrior. In the old days, four Titans controlled the four corners of the world. Hyperion was the east—the most powerful. He was the father of Helios, the first sun god."
- The Last Olympian

And then we know that Iapetus did combat Tartarus, and although weaker, he held his own. He also used it to harm Nyx, so that's that.

Hyperion and Atlas scale above Oceanus and Iapetus, as they're the 2 strongest fighters right next to Kronos
Even if she tried to fight, most of the strongest Titans, like Hyperion and that big goon Atlas, would back Kronos up.
- Percy Jackson's Greek Gods

So those are the additional titans who I think should scale

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out. 🙏

That seems to make sense.

Most of the OP is fine, with the exceptions that I agree with KT's comments and I'm not sure about Speed, we have pretty strict light speed standards, and generally I dunno if I'd even assume they can dodge one another's attacks like that.

Last edited:

Demigods section​

Agreed wholeheartedly. Demigods scaling to Olympians was never something I was fine with.

Titans section​

Disagreed.
Not on who scales, but the missing sections of who does scale.

Oceanus clearly scales to Poseidon due to him flat out beating Poseidon in battle with most of his essence focused towards em, even using his true form.all in the last olympian alone.

Atlas is the strongest fighter under Kronos, scaling him above Oceanus
And he implied superiority to Ares himself

- The Last Olympian

And next is Hyperion, scaling him above Oceanus

- The Last Olympian

And then we know that Iapetus did combat Tartarus, and although weaker, he held his own. He also used it to harm Nyx, so that's that.

Hyperion and Atlas scale above Oceanus and Iapetus, as they're the 2 strongest fighters right next to Kronos

- Percy Jackson's Greek Gods

So those are the additional titans who I think should scale
Alright
I'm fine with this
I initially wanted to prevent them from scaling to full power because some of them got packed up by demigods

Case in point, Krios

But I think I can make something work for them

What about the stat section?

Most of the OP is fine, with the exceptions that I agree with KT's comments and I'm not sure about Speed, we have pretty strict light speed standards, and generally I dunno if I'd even assume they can dodge one another's attacks like that.
They use natural light like sunlight and moonlight to attack.
I hope that counts for something

Then there's still the Athena Ultraviolet stuff.

That seems fair-ish I just don't know about scaling them to it off an assumption
It's already accepted on the profiles though.

I didn't even know about that until making the thread.

What about the intelligence section?

I'm unsure if the justification qualifies

The Titan's scaling is fine. Kronos in Luke's body would obviously not scale to his full power, but even when suppressed he was still much more of a threat to Percy than Hyperion or Iaptus were

I would note that Poseidon was also trying to minimize colletral damage in his fight with Oceanus, so he probably couldn't face him at full power so the lands wouldn't be destroyed by the raging oceans

Agree with Atlas and Oceanus scaling. Atlas also easily shrugged off attacks from Artemis, scaling him well above her, and he's much stronger too, as she was in pain carrying the sky for a week, while Atlas did it for eons

The Giants should scale to their feats, I also agree. Though it was said Porphyrion was heavily weakened when he was just reborn, but Jason and Zeus beat him again at full power anyways. Percy defeated Polybotes by himself and only used Terminus to finish him off, and well you also explained the rest

I do agree with the scaling and the proposal from KT

Would this be enough to grant Apollo nigh omniscience?
(I know that last statement seems obvious. Everyone who meets me is fortunate, but you take my meaning.) Had I been my usual omniscient self, I could have gleaned Meg’s destiny. I could have looked into her soul and seen all I needed to know about her godly parentage, her powers, her motives and secrets.

He should also be able to have complete mastery over any musical instrument.

Hephaestus could also have a genius rating but I can't think of any feats for him.

Hephaestus is definitely Extraordinary Genius just based off literally anything he creates
Add that to this
Before you ask it, let me give you some advice, which I can do for free. I know you seek Daedalus. His Labyrinth is as much a mystery to me as it is to you. But if you want to know his fate, I would visit my son Hephaestus at his forge. Daedalus was a great inventor, a mortal after Hephaestus’s heart. There has never been a mortal Hephaestus admired more. If anyone would have kept up with Daedalus and could tell you his fate, it is Hephaestus.’
Probably means Daedalus looked up to Hephaestus

EG should be fine then

The remaining Olympians don't really have a lot of stuff going for them

I concur with KT's assessment of the Titans scaling (I don't think we have a lot of pages for them but yeah.)

All that's left is the speed section

Do I need to get the island lifting feat calced or we just slap Class T on it and call it a day?

Anyways I was gonna bring up other Titans scaling but since someone already did that is fine

As for everything else it all looks good

I would say instead of Past/Present you could use Weakened/Prime as names for the Titan's Keys

But that's just me tbf

Oh this would also upscale the Greek Primordials again

So would they now get a At least Large Country possibly Large Star for their mortal forms and At least Planet possibly Solar System for their true forms again?
-

I have a bone to pick with the giant scaling

Should we give em past and present keys too? I feel like there's feats and statements they have of scaling to olympians

Should we give em past and present keys too? I feel like there's feats and statements they have of scaling to olympians
yeah they should also have weakened/prime keys

iirc they only regained their full power in HoO when Gaia re-awoke

Then that's when the Gods showed up

yeah they should also have weakened/prime keys

iirc they only regained their full power in HoO when Gaia re-awoke

Then that's when the Gods showed up
That's fine also.
I think I should be able to find a statement that supports this.
They simply don't have Olympians level feats in the present day

The giant twins kidnapped Ares (I think)
That's grounds for scaling them.

Thank you for the input

While we're at it, why is this there though?
Note: The idea that only a god and a demigod may defeat him is likely a No Limits Fallacy, and it's far more likely that any sufficiently powerful character would be able to defeat him.
We can see that demigods are capable of turning them into mush (Jason/Percy vs Twins)
Even the slightest intervention by a god (Dionysus tapping the twins) is enough to completely defeat them.
So it's not a strictly combined AP scenario.

I think this should be removed.
We can just give them regeneration on a certain level and people who can negate regeneration would be fine against them.

Don't know if I'm wording it right

It looks like someone thought what the quote is saying is only gods and demigods can beat him which includes other characters from fiction, which is hilarious.

So would they now get a At least Large Country possibly Large Star for their mortal forms and At least Planet possibly Solar System for their true forms again?
I don't know about planet scaling (I assume it comes from Gaea)

Got from a avatar thread that being a moon/planet doesn't grant you tier 5 scaling (which makes sense I guess) unless said character exerts energy like moving or something

I don't know if I'm on the right track anyways.

I think speed is the only contentious stuff right now.

I don't know about planet scaling (I assume it comes from Gaea)

Got from a avatar thread that being a moon/planet doesn't grant you tier 5 scaling (which makes sense I guess) unless said character exerts energy like moving or something

I don't know if I'm on the right track anyways.

I think speed is the only contentious stuff right now.
Current Gaia has Planet level rating in her true form for being Earth on her profile

And all other Primordials scale to her or above her

I concur with KT's assessment of the Titans scaling (I don't think we have a lot of pages for them but yeah.)

All that's left is the speed section

Do I need to get the island lifting feat calced or we just slap Class T on it and call it a day?
Bump

Just a note, 4-B is not on the table unless you can prove an over 700x power jump from the gods to the primordials. All they're getting is "possibly High 4-C" for their high end.

Just a note, 4-B is not on the table unless you can prove an over 700x power jump from the gods to the primordials. All they're getting is "possibly High 4-C" for their high end.
tbf I ain't insisting

I am just asking cause they used to have 4-B for their true forms so I assumed there was some justification on the verses' page or something that had been removed when they got initially downgraded

I'm pretty sure the Last Olympian stated Kronos' true godly form is ten times more destructive than the Olympians' godly form

The primodials would also scale higher than Typhon, who no sold attacks from 11 Olympians at the same time, and tanked Zeus' Master Bolt like its nothing

I'm pretty sure the Last Olympian stated Kronos' true godly form is ten times more destructive than the Olympians' godly form

The primodials would also scale higher than Typhon, who no sold attacks from 11 Olympians at the same time, and tanked Zeus' Master Bolt like its nothing
Yeah it does.
The issue with that would be that the same Olympians defeated him during the last titan war.
At which point, it becomes a circular scaling.

Then again, it's unclear how he was defeated.
Maybe via a combined attack from the Olympians.

I think we're clear on Titans and Primordials scaling to the Olympians.

Giants in the past also.

Yeah it does.
The issue with that would be that the same Olympians defeated him during the last titan war.
At which point, it becomes a circular scaling.
The Olympains only defeated Typhon because Zeus was able to trap him under Mount Etna when he tried to throw it. Before then, Typhon was stomping the gods effortlessly. Hell he tore Zeus' tendons the first time they fought

Regardless, it was very clear Gaea, Tartarus and Ouranous scale above it. Also, it took the combined efforts of 4 titans just to restrain Ouranous long enough and separate him from his source of power (the sky) to weaken him enough so Kronos could injure him

Kronos' true form (and full power) is ten times more powerful than the gods' true form, so obviously primodials would scale much higher than even that

The Titans were also directly stated to be weakened, so probably the same applies to the giants

I wasn't talking about Typhon
I meant Kronos
They chopped him into bits iirc

The Primordials scale
Same for the Titans (or at least, a version of them)
The Giants could scale but definitely not in present times

I wasn't talking about Typhon
I meant Kronos
They chopped him into bits iirc
Didn't Zeus use Kronos' own sickle to chop him? And I think some versions of the myth had Kronos be weakened first for him to throw up the rest of his children, and for Zeus to defeat him. I'm not sure if PJO had anything specific regarding more details about the first titan war

Didn't Zeus use Kronos' own sickle to chop him? And I think some versions of the myth had Kronos be weakened first for him to throw up the rest of his children, and for Zeus to defeat him. I'm not sure if PJO had anything specific regarding more details about the first titan war
Ain’t Rhea feed him something and make him vomit out the 5 siblings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back