• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupidest match-up you've ever seen

Lonkitt said:
CantStoptheCrobat said:
LordWhis said:
CantStoptheCrobat said:
I just couldn't help myself LOL, I just had to say something !
"Toriko stomps"
"Toriko one-shots"

"Toriko pretty easily"

"Into the pokeball he goes"

Honestly if I were to make a fanfic about a Toriko vs Arceus fight, I'd make Toriko win because Arceus is my least favourite Pokemon of all time, but in reality...
Gotta love how he says "Into the pokeball he goes" as if Toriko was just carrying one around.
A Master Ball and it's over xD

Some guy made a match of 1B SCP 682 and 8C 682 (somehow he was both those tiers at once) vs arceus and decided that his own matchup was a stomp for arceus, it was pretty funny when I saw it

Undyne the Undying vs Arceus. Not because it's a stomp or it's a stupid matchup, but because I still think that its stupid that UDU is still 2-B despite fighting Chara when they were clearly not at full power.

The Smashor said:
Undyne the Undying vs Arceus. Not because it's a stomp or it's a stupid matchup, but because I still think that its stupid that UDU is still 2-B despite fighting Chara when they were clearly not at full power.
But...she's not?

But...she's not?

I think she used to be at one point, and people decided to make matches with it

Dragon Ariia said:
Naruto vs goku is a classic.
I mean, out of context giving Goku a way higher power rating than probably even the creators intended him to have, this isn't that bad as its understandable to pit the main characters of two popular animes against one another, unless it was made here or recently when its pretty obvious the power differential.

I once heard someone argue that Voldemort could bust a universe with enough prep time. I really hope they don't seriously believe that.

Other one-sided fights involving Voldemort I've seen include:

Voldemort and Dumbledore vs. MCU Doctor Strange, Disney Canon Anakin Skywalker and Master Chief

Voldemort vs. Frieza

Voldemort vs. Saruman

Voldemort, Dumbledore and Grindelwald vs. Sonic, Shadow and Silver (game versions)

Voldemort vs. Legends Palpatine

Voldemort vs. All Might

Plus countless others...

How much of an ignorant person you need to be to say that Ganon loses to Guts. Ganon at his weakest waves his hands and vaporizes Guts.

Funny, the only reason I didn't say "Doctor Doom VS [insert recent opponent here]" myself is because I knew it would start shit...

My restraint might actually be getting better. That's nice to think about.

i remember a friend said the entire LDO vs russia with tsar bombs...and all i did was looked at him and said: BOI

Back