• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongests multimedia characters

Bobsican

He/Him
The mosr OP characters for each media.

Please don`t forget to correct me, as I`m sure I`ll easily make some mistake with this or something like that.

Note: It`s in plural, therefore you can mention as many as you want for each category, please don`t forget to mention to which category it mainly belongs to.

Please try to mention characters that are at the very least 3-A, preferably around 1-B or so, unless they are very haxed and/or popular to cover that up.

Popularity is also taken in count, but power itself takes more priority, so feel free to mention any character that you think that fits the before-mentioned stuff.

By the way, the place the character belongs is taken from it´s own franchise´s first appearance in media.

Please use CTRL + F to see if the character you want to add is already here, so this can stop getting responses that were already done.

Anime: Simon the Digger, Kriemhild Gretche, Anti-Spiral, Madoka Kaname, Nono, Shindo Yukika, Yaha-Kui zaShunina, Tsukai Saraka

Tier it caps: 1-B

Books: Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos), Ga, Azrael (Discworld), Emperor-Beyond-The-Sea, Downstreamers, Xeelee, The Nameless Mist, The Watchers (The Time Ships), The Unnamed Darkness, The Guide Mark II

Tier it caps: 0

Cartoons: Bill Cipher, Naljians, Ben Tennyso, The Great Dragon (Wakfu), Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, Spongebob

Tier it caps: 2-C, possibly 1-B

Comics: TOAA, The Writer, Q-Prophet, Superman (TTR), MonitorMtOvervoid, Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos, The Presence, Oblivio, Mother of Existance, Alternity, Hytherio, Source of All, Sonic & Knuckles

Videogames: Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World), SMT Dante, Shining One, The Axiom, YHVH, Nanashi (SMT), Flynn (SMT) Arceus, Lucemo, God (Digimon), Lavos, Paper Mario, Kirby, Annoying Dog, Sans, the Outsider, Steve, Fran Bow, Jas, Dracula, Sonic, Shulk

Tier it caps: High 1-C, possibly 1-A

Light Novels: The Law of Identity, Kars, Othinus, Lord of Nightmares

Tier it caps: At least High 1-A

Manga: Kami Tenchi, the Chousi, Giorno Giovanna, Heaven Ascension DIO, Jotaro Kujo, Zeus (SS), Chronos (SS), Gods (Magi), Belldandy, Medaka Kurokami, Transcendent Will, Sailor Moo, Grand Priest, Son Goku (so you DB fans don`t get mad at me)

Tier it caps: 0 (likely baseline)

Movies: Shrek, Whis, Bulk Beings, God (Bruce Almighty), Cosmic Entities (MCU), Dormammu, Gozer

Tier it caps: High 2-A, likely Low 1-C Beyond memetic

Television: Q (Star Trek), The Glory, Flynn Carse

Tier it caps: 1-B, possibly High 1-B

Visual Novels: The Creator, Divine Presence, Azathoth (Demonbane), Reinhard Heydrich, Tenma Yato, Haju, Narukana

Music: Commander Cosmo, Necrosta

Tier it caps: 1-C

Mythology: Sun Wukong, Zeus, Unetlanvhi, Viracocha, Gitche Manitou, Wakan Tanka, Amaterasu, Amatsu Mikaboshi, Amenominakanushi, Atum

Tier it caps: 2-C, likely 2-B, possibly far higher

Real Life: Combined Human, GRB_080916C (weakest verse in the list, by the way)

Tier it caps: 4-B

Internet: SCP-001 (S AS` Proposal), John Egbert, Sassy the Sasquatch, Fern's So, The Parliament

Tier it caps: 1-B, possibly 1-A

Tabletop game: The EoM, Ynnead, Luminous Being

Tier it caps: 1-A

Sceptilespy said:
Maybe you should restrict tier 0s, since that leaves a lot more to work with
For a reason it`s in plural, so anything worth to mention gets some spot.

Then again, I already took care of all tier 0s.

Bobsican said:
Well... Simon`s profile mentions that he belongs more in the anime section.

As for Q-Prophet, it seems to belong more in the comics section.
Simon was in his own movies.

If Q-Prophet never appeared on the show, then Q (Star Trek) will have to do.

DMUA said:
Simon was in his own movies.

If Q-Prophet never appeared on the show, then Q (Star Trek) will have to do.
For movies, it has to be a character which first appearance was in a movie.

As for Q, I`m adding it for now.

Then neither Goku nor Simon can count for anime because they're manga characters.

He's from Battle of Gods and unless you can think of someone to 1-up him that's the best we've got.

DMUA said:
He's from Battle of Gods and unless you can think of someone to 1-up him that's the best we've got.
Uhhh... his father, I forgot his name, however.

Grande Padre was introduced in Super, which is not a movie.

I'm fairly certain it was in the manga, since the movies follow it closer than the anime.

The TTGL anime came first, the manga is an adaptation of it.

STTGL is not in the manga as the manga is not based on the movies.

I`m glad no one has mentioned the GEoM or Reinhard.

I would add them, but... where do they belong?

Neither Rein nor GEoM are the strongest in their own verses, they get stomped by hajun and ynnead (I think) respectively

The Everlasting said:
The TTGL anime came first, the manga is an adaptation of it.

STTGL is not in the manga as the manga is not based on the movies.

okey

RKGenki said:
Neither Rein nor GEoM are the strongest in their own verses, they get stomped by hajun and ynnead (I think) respectively
Still worth to mention, popularity is also taken in count.

Can you please link to their profiles anyways? Just in case.

So this is just turning into the Shonen list where Goku>>>>>>>>>>Giorno Giovanna?

Ogurtsow said:
You forgot about the theater. Currently we have only two theater characters and both are comparable to each other.
Well, I would add more categories, but this should be more than enought, especially considering the other ones barely have this kind of characters, as I took them from here.

Edit: Not going to add them, as they are barely tier 9 and haxless.

Back