• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongests multimedia characters

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Bobsican said:
The first appearance of the character is the one that matters here.
Well, R.I.P then. I know a movie that has a 1-A statement, but it's a line taken directly from the book, so it doesn't count.
This reminds me of the online TCG I found which has Yog-Sothoth, and his description is a word-for-word quote from Through the Gates of the Silver Key.

@Bob ... Interesting.

Anyways... There are quite a few cartoon characters who i believe may usurp the current ones. I just need to have time to make a respect thread for them.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Maybe by "folklore" he means Fables and Fairytales (although some of the stuff in that page aren't really fairy tales, just really old public domain books.)
I`ll just add Natsu instead...

I mean, it doesn`t even has anyone in tier 3-A or above.

Note: Yes, I`m joking with the Natsu part.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
What about real life? Strongest character may be Combined Human, strongest profile may be GRB 080916C.
Has to be at least 3-A to be worth mentioning, otherwise... nah, this one isn`t worth enought, doesn`t even has hax or is an actual character.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
So, we're too fodder to even be included. Well, damn.
I mean, the average main character is around tier 7.

The average "OP" character, however, is usually around tier 3.

Phoenix821 said:
I wonder if we could consder the big bang part of real life
Maybe if it had a profile...

That should be around Low 2-C.

Oh well, I`ll make a space for CHuman.

Back