• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongests multimedia characters

Welp.

Luminous Being for Games. He's a Tabletop but still. He's got a 1-A tier.

Azrael (Discworld) for Books. High 1-B.

Hitchhiker's Guide should also be in books. I believe The Guide Mk II is 1-B.

Bump.

Yeah... Maharatak Devi at her full power scales to Para Brahman from the mythos . However, I haven't made he profile for her or the other dude yet. I'll make a blog after rewatching the series.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Bump.
Yeah... Maharatak Devi at her full power scales to Para Brahman from the mythos . However, I haven't made he profile for her or the other dude yet. I'll make a blog after rewatching the series.
wait really the best feat i found for her was her causing the destruction of the universe.Also do you know hindi?

Basically the Big Bad states that he would have no problem fighting Para Brahman and the other Gods using her strength, and they confirmed her power was Brahman's , Shiva's , and Vishnu's combined , At the very least she's Low 2-C via being a threat to the Ultimate Gods, in which a dude who's was amped by a object that allows you to be one with the entire reality + (without the amp) creating a bomb that would destroy all creation wasn't even close to it. In-fact, he wasn't even a threat to the ultimate gods, in which Durga/Devi definitely was.

If we use what the mythos shows.... They are all really far into the 1-A tier. I am unsure whether to use it or not, because ti is severely tied to it, and there ist any contradictions present witht he ifno we get in Maharatak Devi... It all lines up perfectly with the Mythos.

i am pretty sure we don`t use cross scaling like that.When was higher dimensions,transdualism mentionned in the series? Also can you please tell me why the indian gods have 1As i don`t know where it comes from.I asked matt a long time ago but he didn`t respond i will ask you in your message wall.

Genericstickman said:
Technically Heaven Ascended DIO is a game character so he can be added
With the better formatting now, he would fall as manga, but for 2-A, I´ll add him.

Even the Durga in the actual Mythos has the exact same description on it's relationship between Brahman, Shiva, and Vishnu . I mean, we have made acceptions to the rule before and connected people to the mythos if they are too similar [Chulthu saves the World] . Transdualism was mentioned in both Aryan and Devi. Dimensions as a concept was referred to before in both as well.

I'll have to ask Matthew Schroeder before I make the profile.

Setsuna tenma said:
i am pretty sure we don`t use cross scaling like that.When was higher dimensions,transdualism mentionned in the series? Also can you please tell me why the indian gods have 1As i don`t know where it comes from.I asked matt a long time ago but he didn`t respond i will ask you in your message wall.
Transduality shenanigans IIRC

Back