• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter1129 said:
What do you mean?
That the higher ups don´t speed blitz in speed unequalized.

And please, what exactly is around To Aru in regards against lol probability? Unless... oh.

But still, lol probability in Gurren Lagann is basically turned down into "reduce the chance of the opponent to win to 0% and then just pierce it", as I´ve seen in Simon matches, so it boils down into which of the two is stronger in such hax.

All magic gods can control infinite possibilities.

Endless possibilities: As a Magic God, Othinus has almost absolute power. As such, all possibilities are open for her power. But that produces an omnipotence paradox, because all possibilities also include negative possibilities, like losing against a weak opponent. This paradox produces a situation which severely weakens Othinus because her absolute power only works 50% of the time. If she lands on the negative side of the infinite possibilities, she can also receive a form of backlash, hurting herself.

Only Othinus in particular needs Gungnir to become a complete magic god that could manipulate all probabilities.

Gungnir (õ©╗þÑ×Òü«µºì (Òé░Òâ│Òé░ÒâïÒâ½) Shushin no Yari (Gunguniru), lit."Lance of the All-Father"): Othinus' spear, it's a 3m golden spear with a ribbon-like design intertwining with each other at the end of the handle and below the blade. With its help, she can manipulate probability, making it so that she has a 100% chance of success while using her powers through which she overcomes her previous 50% chance of success limitation. It is this weapon that makes her a full magic god.

The other magic gods don't need this as they are already complete.

Tldr lol probability in ToAru basically turns all possibilities including negative possibilities into whatever they want. So Gurenn Lagann can turn 0% into 100% or 100% into 0% how cute. ToAru turns ∞ 0-99% into 100% or turns ∞ 1-100% into 0%.

I´ll make a thread for it to avoid further derailing (as I´m not that knowledgeable in GL anyways)

Question does the "most powerful attack the verse has" mean you just need one character on that level to qualify for the Stronger verse for tier?

LightSShinning said:
Question does the "most powerful attack the verse has" mean you just need one chacharacter on that level to qualify for the Stronger verse for tier?
We need that one to count the tier a verse is in

And some verses are powerful because of hax but still need to be entered into a tiwr

Is it alright to suggest verses if there is only one character from the verse on the wiki?

I think whatever the verse Cueball is from for normal human. I am just assuming there isn't anyone higher from that verse, but if someone knowledgeable on it wants to correct me then please do. They would push out Death Note for that slot

I was gonna say kara no kyoukai caps off at 8-B

Then I noticed touko is 7-A with prep so nevermind.

Do we count 'with prep' for this list, seeing as the rules don't allow for prep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back