• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
GyroNutz said:
cries in type 5 acausalityYeah, Tokyo Babel gets 2-B
Not really noteworthy, characters need a feats or good concepts hax like Type 3 to affect those whith Acausality Type 5, in my opinions. Rimuru was roughly stomping one of the verse strongest characters here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3046071

I am pretty sure; the actual strongest 2-B verse is from Wizard101 with characters like The Player (Wizard101), Bartleby and others that could stomp all Tokyo Babel characters

Actually I think it was decided that type 2 concepts bypass type 5 acausality as opposed to type 3

Move Destiny from 4-B to Low 2-C, Azathoth approved that much for Oryx, the Taken King already. Still trying to push higher into 2-B and A, but destiny revisions are slow. Gotta edit rhe profile but you can go to the upgrade thread for proof

Andytrenom said:
Actually I think it was decided that type 2 concepts bypass type 5 acausality as opposed to type 3
The thread was never concluded nor evaluated and there have been contradictions with some verses.

4-B's a loaded tier but the strong ones tend to have stronger dudes in their verse. Warhammer, Destiny, Star Wars, Comics, etc all got dudes above 4-B evem though their own are really strong.

I think the verse only qualifies if the strongest character in the verse peaks at 4-B; those all seem like verses far above that.

DDM is indeed correct; per the OP, a verse's MAXIMUM AP is what the verse's entire rating as a whole is laid out as for the purpose of this thread. So if a verse has something above 4-B at all, it is no longer in contention for a 4-B slot

Battle Network is 2-C though, But Starforce is pretty OP on the 4-B spectrum.

@DDM yeah that's what I was saying those all cap out anywhere from low 2-C to 0

@Elizhaa Madoka's not necessarily strongest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back