• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put forth Feng Shen Ji for 7-A

Tia , the verse's god-tier, has a kilometers-wide AoE field called Monochrome that halves all physical stats, suppresses any esoteric abilites it encounters that don't offensively overwhelm it, and it directly scales to/overcomes the same ability as itself (Monochrome) utilized by someone(Wu Geng/Ah Gou) with an objective mountain-tier feat. Of note is that Tian's Monochrome can be compressed into a few dozen meters of blinding white light(called White Wall) so strong it shatters through Ah Gou's Monochrome and suppresses it entirely, defeating Ah Gou.

The only competition thus far for 7-A is Katanagatari, who relies upoNanami Yasuri for its 7-A rating, and who is objectively inferior to Tian in every way when considering Monochrome's efficacy against any and all foes, its AoE with no blind spots, and its physicals-halving power. Ah Gou by himself would prove FSJ superior to Katanagatari, as would a 7-B character,Zhen Cha , due to his amazing hax that makes his foe take on all damage they have ever inflicted upon others in their lifetime in karmic fashion.

Feng Shen Ji gets my vote for 7-A, their 7-B dude would likely take on anyone in 7-A honestly.

I see; I didn't think the verse selection was based at where they cap only. In my view, it would be been more accurate to select the stongest verse for every tier.

Elizhaa said:
I see; I didn't think the verse selection was based at where they cap only. In my view, it would be been more accurate to selected the stongest verse for every tier.
I mean the idea here is the literally the entire verses go at war with each other.

As such it wouldn't really make sense for a verse to be strongest tier x verse if they have a character participating in these battles that is a higher tier than that.

Otherwise you get stuff like being the strongest tier 10 verse via having a tier 1 character do all the fighting for you.

Terra Formars as a verse is certainly not weaker than Real Life Earth.

DontTalkDT said:
Are Terra Formars and Ergo Proxy as verses actually weaker than Real Life earth?

Katanagatari is contested against Feng Shen Ji.

Fist Of the North Start was nominated for 6-B as well.
Well yes considering they lack atomic bombs and the like. Again i actually don't know any other verse that caps at 9-A or 9-B.

Ok then.

Hmm lower tiered characters are allowed to fight too? If yes, Rakudai handily beats them, via the existence of Ikki Kurogane and This powerhouse.

Damage3245 said:
Terra Formars as a verse is certainly not weaker than Real Life Earth.
Well Real Life Earth has 7-A bombs, whereas Terra Formars does not own such a thing. As in it is never used. Although they should have due to being "earth", but no profiles or any showings.

@Firephoenixearl; wouldn't that make Real Life Earth a 7-A verse instead of a 9-A verse?

Damage3245 said:
@Firephoenixearl; wouldn't that make Real Life Earth a 7-A verse instead of a 9-A verse?
Yep. Since DT said "the strongest attack allowed". The strongest real life attack is the Tsar Bomba IIRC which is 7-A.

I would recommend that Mahou Sensei Negima! takes the place for the strongest 6-C verse. The verse is still gradually gaining profiles, but if every character in the series is working together for the fight then I can't think of how Soul Eater could beat them.

Damage3245 said:
I would recommend that Mahou Sensei Negima! takes the place for the strongest 6-C verse. The verse is still gradually gaining profiles, but if every character in the series is working together for the fight then I can't think of how Soul Eater could beat them.
There is Kishin Asura with his passive planetary maddness. That's why.

Also Negima has low 5-B attack, so nah.

Is the Kishin Asura resistant to timestop? Is anyone in Soul Eater?

@Firephoenixearl; the Low 5-B is only with prep and this scenario has no prep.

The Kishin Asura's passive madness doesn't seem to affect literally everyone at the world at once (as in it isn't an instant win aura), nor did it defeat his opponents in the final battle.

If the characters in Negima get their timestop off (and there are multiple characters in the series who can do it) then the madness is halted.

It did not defeat his opponents because they had resistance to it. Those that didn't were pretty much instantly incapacitated.

Also pretty sure that prep time AP still counts towards verse AP.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
It did not defeat his opponents because they had resistance to it. Those that didn't were pretty much instantly incapacitated.

Also pretty sure that prep time AP still counts towards verse AP.
Will the enemy wait? Also the OP says no prep time and hence no prep time AP applicable.

@Jason It's still the highest AP achievable by the verse. Even if it can't be used from the get-go it can still be eventually used, assuming they survive long enough. And if they can use it, it kinda defeats the point of verse tier.

Kishin's madness inducement relies on how much willpower the opponent has, right? And Resistance to Mind Manipulation would help counteract it?

It doesn't. Or rather, it's more like that Willpower gives you resistance in SE at best. Also you'd need some pretty strong resistance, since Black Star's own resistance (which could resist hundreds of people being inapacitated) got overpowered by Asura's passive Madness manip.

I know a verse which would tie Magi for 1-B, going by the rule that everything in the verse regardless of whether they have profiles or not would be factored in

I would just need a bit of help bringing it to the site

How do they tie Magi if they cap out at 86D?

@Wok They don't cap out at 86 D, the 86 D is just the strongest character major enough to have a profile. There is actually an infinite hierarchy above him of other higher D entities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back