• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically every verse with access to today's technology is a contender for 7-A (Or higher if they have access to stronger stuff) because they could build a nuke that is strong enough to qualify

Kaltias said:
Technically every verse with access to today's technology is a contender for 7-A (Or higher if they have access to stronger stuff) because they could build a nuke that is strong enough to qualify
So all verses with access to today's technology with no characters above Tsar Bomba feats are immediately tiered to The Real World by having people already made one Tsar Bomba?

Wait Sekiro takes place in ancient Japan right? So are most mythologies? (though they have prophecies into the future)

Real World doesn't have any characters that scale from the naturally occurring events though. and to be perfectly frank, spiritually and religion are the only things that could potentially strength the Tier of RL, but we don't use those to avoid controversy.

...Honestly, can I vote against the "Things in verses that we have no profile for, but exist, may be considered." rule? Because it kinda makes anything below 9-B impossible. Or even anything below 4-B, if we count gammay ray bursts.

Personally, I think it should be judged based on the strongest character; nothing to do with weapons or naturally occurring events. Unless of course the weapons are special or regular. Maybe weapons are fine, but naturally occurring events shouldn't be used.

For modern-day verses, I'd suggest to not count nukes/missiles/war machines, unless the characters specifically have access to them. Otherwise, they'd all be on the same level as the Tsar Bomba

The real world

Well real world's strongest feat comes from the Big Bang which is a universal feat. But since we cannot launch Big Bang Challenge or Super Nova as attacks we cannot wield these natural events as a weapon. And therefore humankind is still capped at Tsar Bomba tier.

Mythologies in the real world
Also mythologies (they are usually too controversial to discuss in the first place) are usually treated as franchises of their own. Like Greek gods, Egyptian gods, Hindi gods, Shinto gods, Buddhist gods, Christian gods are all different religions and therefore belong to different "franchises" and usually do not share a common verse even they take place in the real world.

Weapons allowed
How do you describe this?

"Zombie Land Saga is capped at 9-B for having a character who can suppress a character that can shatter glass wallsÔÇÜ as well as some wild animals that fight similar to a White Rhinoceros or Hippopotamus (which is 9-B) in The Real World. Despite they live in a real world where trains are running and nuclear energies are used, the cast characters cannot wield them normally as weapons and are therefore restricted/banned from using them in a versus battle."

Saikou The Lewd King said:
...Honestly, can I vote against the "Things in verses that we have no profile for, but exist, may be considered." rule? Because it kinda makes anything below 9-B impossible. Or even anything below 4-B, if we count gammay ray bursts.
If we didn't count those than every verse that doesn't have faction profiles would go without their army, which is against the very idea of having the verses battle. Similarly we would lack several minor characters. The fewest verses on here are truly completely indexed, but for a verse fight it seems appropriate to all their stuff present.

Gamma ray bursts can't be exploited as attacks and would hence not be considered.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Personally, I think it should be judged based on the strongest character; nothing to do with weapons or naturally occurring events. Unless of course the weapons are special or regular. Maybe weapons are fine, but naturally occurring events shouldn't be used.
Weapons definitely have to stay. A verse like Sora no Othoshimono that has Large Country level characters, but a universe level reality warping device is by no means reasonably classified as High 6-B.

Phenomenons are restricted to those that can be exploited for attacks. If you can control a phenomenon enough to exploit it for attack, it is basically a weapon.

GoldenScorpions said:
For modern-day verses, I'd suggest to not count nukes/missiles/war machines, unless the characters specifically have access to them. Otherwise, they'd all be on the same level as the Tsar Bomba
Technically lower tiers can be filled with middle age fantasy verses. However, I also considered that restricting the regular human army is an option for such modern verses, under the condition that characters neither scale from it nor that it would be part of the series typical fighting force. Let's have a vote about it.

Should verses with modern technology have the option to restrict the use of the regular human army, so that they can participate in less than nuclear weapon tier, if they don't actually make use of the regular human army as fighting force in the series?

Yes, allow restriction

No, give them their proper tier

The poll was created at 17:51 on May 29, 2019, and so far 14 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...
That aside, guess I will start sorting through the suggestion here sometime today, to see what can be added.

I think characters and weapons without files that we know exist are fine, but idk about nearly every tier 9 verse being tier 7 and say no to using things like the existence of black holes or gamma ray bursts for tiering when they do nothing besides technically exist in the background.

I'm telling ya, xkcd's not beating Soul Eater. And I made both verses in the first place. Cueball's the haxxiest thing and Beret Guy the strongest thing. If both are beaten there is not much more to go off of.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'm telling ya, xkcd's not beating Soul Eater. And I made both verses in the first place. Cueball's the haxxiest thing and Beret Guy the strongest thing. If both are beaten there is not much more to go off of.
I am honestly not sure how the passive madness hax would work with Cueball

Yes, but I'm not sure the presence would even work since it would be Cueball who is enforcing that presence on the world. If Cueball somehow goes down, then so would Kishin Asura

@Smashor I almost wanna contest that with a character who I'm pretty sure is stronger, but I don't feel like getting into an argument rn ovo.

@Iapitus Didn't really think of that. But at best that would make it inconclusive. And even then, Kishin could just make Cueball fall under his control instead.

So Soul Eater has a slight chance at victory while xkcd can only settle for an inconclusive, so I'd say that SE remains there anyway.

Not that I know of. Though there are some ways to potentially prevent Joule to do anything, including BFR, Sealing, forced transformation, Corruption, and durability-negating Poison-&-Disease inducement.

As to which hax will win needs to be seen

@Iapitus The way I see it is that Cueball only simulates IRL physical laws, and that magic stuff like Madness Wavelength would still be out of his reach and thus able to affect him. Especially since it's kinda omnipresent in its AoE, so I don't think that Cueball would be "too small" to affect.

@GoldenScorpions

Would those work on a ghost?

EDIT: It seems that it would, since several characters have NPI. In Speed Unequalized Gunvolt speed blitzes, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back