• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Verse for every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're taking about raw AP then DBH/DBXeno should easily take 2-B (but there are some super haxy 2-Bs like Pokémon or Tokyo Babel) so who knows?.

Also the lower end of tier 1 is going to be a mess... :/

The Axiom of Virgo said:
If we're taking about raw AP then DBH/DBXeno should easily take 2-B (but there are some super haxy 2-Bs like Pokémon or Tokyo Babel) so who knows?.
Yes, the high-end 2-B's like Rimuru, Arceus, Tiamat and Khorne all have abilities which lend even a massive difference in AP useless.

Tbh I don't really understand this thread, does someone mind explaining it to me in the most lame way possible? I need to know why Kirby is listed in 4-A when the character himself isn't even close to the strongest 4-A

Whats the strongest verse per tier. (verse has to cap out on the tier it takes a spot in, i.e you can't suggest Toriko for High 4-C because it has one 3-B character)

Does it though? Leviathan's 1-A tier is 'possibly' and Hajun is infinitley above baseline. How does Leviathan deal with someone with infinitley more ap then him?

Possibly still counts. And I'm pretty sure the guy who added him has explained why Leviathan is above Hajun more than once. But I'm no expert, I just thought it was generally accepted at this point.

His explanation of the whale makes it sound 1-B ot high 1-B so I don't know about it being higher than the cancer mummy

IIRC, it has to do with the whale being above an "infinite hierarchy"; we just dont know for sure if that "infinite hierarchy" is 1-A or not.

Paul Frank said:
His explanation of the whale makes it sound 1-B ot high 1-B so I don't know about it being higher than the cancer m
Why dont you make a CRT instead compalining in every damm thread where it is mentioned? Because before I made that profile I had to show the evidences to some admin, moderator and bureaucrat where they approved of the current rating.

Dvorak1902 said:
Also, I don't think W101 is getting past Pokemon and Tokyo Babel.
I wouldn't be too sure, Cal was all like "shit I can't have it in 2-B let me approve 2-A" when the verse was getting upgraded.

Does bleach beat Kirby in 4-A?

I would imagine Bleach can reasonably beat out Kirby; I don't see many resistances to the type of manipulation the Soul King should be capable of, and soul destruction seems a fairly easy win against most persons in the Kirby Universe (all Quincy can destroy souls, after all, it's why the Shinigami attempted to wipe them out for causing an imbalance of souls in this manner).

But perhaps this match would be best to wait for my completing the Soul King's Abilities/Resistances CRT to get them fully integrated to his profile

There's still the other characters though. Almighty and durability negation seems problematic even if Yhwach isn't 4-A.

Also there was something about Soul King possibly getting all the bleach powers but idk about that

MYHERO said:
When the **** did bleach become 4-A?
The Bleach verse is not 4-A.

Reasons above says Bleach verse defeats Kirby verse by speed and hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back