• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed the last chapter.

Garou vs Darkshine is shaping as the best fight in the arc.

Dunno. Flashy vs Hellfire/Gale and the PM redraw fight will be hard to top.

Don't remember the all the dialogue from the webcomic version of Darkshine vs Garou but did webcomic Darkshine also state he didn't take damage in his spar with Bang or is that a new tidbit of info added in the manga?

DragonEmperor23 said:
i mean not even talking about the webcomic the art just improves over time in general
Oh, yeah. The art just gets better.

He said he wasn't injured or seriously injured in the webcomic translation. I'm gonna guess he said the same in both "I fought Silverfang and while he didn't hurt me, he did deflect all of my attacks".

Im curious as to what else is going to be added to the fight seeing as it's essentially done. Maybe more stuff will be added in before Darkshine gets knocked out.

I'll add it to the OP. As for the other mind just making a list of the proposed KT values? Would be easier to digest if so.

Ant and Asura agreed that G4 Genos should be twice as strong as BoS.

So from there it's

G4 Genos (228 KT=113.9 rounded up to 114*2) <<<<Base Metal Bat(Genos was 2 shot by Carnage Kabuto and Metal Bat lasted 3 minutes)

G4 Genos<Tank Top Master (in physical strength, remember only the Elder Centipede upgrade is equal to Tank Top Master in physical strength)<<Serious Human Garou

Royal Ripper and Bug God scale to an even stronger version of human Garou. Bug God's durability is likely even higher.

Watchdog Man scales far above Human Garou.

Yeah looks good to me. Dunno what We do it it though. Maybe make a blog post and link it on the hub page?

Best idea I got would be to get a list of characters and explain what they scale to. Like

113.9 KT

• People who scale to BoS Genos
228 KT

• People who scale to G4 Genos
Whatever Suiryu's number is

• Dragons without better upscaling
Then something for dragons with upscaling like Psykos or Rover.

@Qawsed What about PPP who doesn't directly scale to G4 Genos but still can curbstomp a Sea King level monster at less than half power?

We are but that has nothing to do with this. We don't give Garou intimidation based off class b's or other heroes being scared of him thanks to his reputation.

Just read the latest chapter, holy shit that was hype. I can't wait for the base flip and Saitama vs Garou. I'm hoping that Murata give Garou at least the ability to fly or doing air walk by continous hopping in the air

If Golden Sperm can fly, that would be something.

Also, Garou gains flight of air hoops, we need an Iron Man vs Garou rematch.

Tetsucabrah said:
@Qawsed What about PPP who doesn't directly scale to G4 Genos but still can curbstomp a Sea King level monster at less than half power?
Still be at least 2x

Google isn't the best source, obviously, but when I put it in Translator, it said something along the lines of, "If you just kick it [Saitama, or really any person] up, the clothes should burn and be naked in the atmosphere (clothes are ordinary materials). You [I assume this is referring to Murata] tried to solve the question of frictional heat by wrapping your opponent [referring to Boros' energy, perhaps] and popping out at almost the speed of light."

I'm sorta confused as to where you're getting light speed from. There's no kanji for it in the tweet, just him saying "I feel [Saitama] was flying at about that speed"

It says that Boros wraps someone in energy to ignore friction, which pops them out at almost the speed of light. I don't know if it's a solid reasong for Rel+ unless we're scaling it to all of Boros' auras.

Qawsedf234 said:
It says that Boros wraps someone in energy to ignore friction, which pops them out at almost the speed of light. I don't know if it's a solid reasong for Rel+ unless we're scaling it to all of Boros' auras.
Bro, That basically means he transfers the KE of his kick to the object that moves that fast. It's basically the speed of his kick.

I'm pretty sure we've been over this before. Boros says in the scan where he kicks Saitama, that he used his energy as a propulsive force. This isn't him kicking Saitama at near light speed, its his energy accelerating Saitama to near light speed. A reason I can see him scaling is that he covers himself with the same energy to amp his speed, but seemingly he doesn't kick that fast.

Not that it even works like that in fiction considering he has super strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back