• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man CGT: Settling the Topic of Serious Punch²

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the graph indicates that saitama got around at least 16 times stronger during the fight so uh
yes, yes it can

Nah you can start from x=0 since we know that the nodes represent points where Garou copies Saitama and the x axis represents time so x=0 would have started not long before Garou started copying Saitama on Io. So he actually gets like, 228 times stronger in an exchange of a few punches.

I meant that and the other changes as well yeah. Though if you still want to wait to make sure there's no more redrawn, it's fine

Kinda strange to wait, the final battle is already over at this point.
We still have to discuss the Io Table Flip Feat in its own calc thread due to the whole "Can't have multiple different calcs in one blog" bullshit that's been going on for a while now.

Just a brief question, but what is the current discussion thread regarding how to apply the accepted revisions? I couldn't find it.

Just a brief question, but what is the current discussion thread regarding how to apply the accepted revisions? I couldn't find it.
Here is the discussion thread:

Thank you. I will close this thread again then.

Okay. The constant redraws are turning tiresome. I am glad that Murata is putting up with all of this unprofessional nonsense from ONE.
Woah now, ONE and Murata having the freedom to redraw their own work is an awesome thing in truth, and not at all unprofessional. They have a luxury that I'm sure a lot of creators wish they had.

I suppose so, but ONE is giving off a confused impression from his constantly revised storytelling, especially compared to a master planner like Eiichiro Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back