• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its energy, then it doesn't scale to his physical kicking speed. Since there's no friction he just needs to impart a couple megatons of force to accelerate Saitama that fast.

Boros kicks saitama with his kick. His kick consists of the same energy Saitama travels to moon with, That's KE, The kinetic energy of his kick. The energy that's mentioned by Murata here is his KE. He transfers that to saitama to kick him off to the moon. So, Thats basically the velocity of his kick too.

But it's not, since he has super strength and doesn't need to deal with friction. He can be slower than near light speed but make up for it with his heavily increased strength. It's why previous proposals have been rejected. The reason this one has merit is because it explictly mentions his energy doing it, which could scale to Boros since he covers himself with the same energy.

Boros is using that same energy to amplify his stats. The Meteoric Burst unleashes his latent energy in order to bring his power to the maximum. So, I think this would support his Relativistic+.

I don't think this is Boros transferring his Kinetic Energy to Saitama in order to boost him, I think he's referring to his actual energy; The energy that he uses to produce blasts and the energy he brings forth with the Meteoric Burst.

Qawsedf234 said:
But it's not, since he has super strength and doesn't need to deal with friction. He can be slower than near light speed but make up for it with his heavily increased strength. It's why previous proposals have been rejected. The reason this one has merit is because it explictly mentions his energy doing it, which could scale to Boros since he covers himself with the same energy.
I've already explained this, I respectfully am not going to repeat myself.

Nullflowerblush said:
Boros is using that same energy to amplify his stats. The Meteoric Burst unleashes his latent energy in order to bring his power to the maximum. So, I think this would support his Relativistic+.

I don't think this is Boros transferring his Kinetic Energy to Saitama in order to boost him, I think he's referring to his actual energy; The energy that he uses to produce blasts and the energy he brings forth with the Meteoric Burst.
He didn't blasted saitama to sky with an actual energy blast but a kick. It pretty much in the most clarified context is referring to his energy in his kick. Aka, KE.

In the scan that Qawsed sent, you can see the spherical aura of energy surrounding Boros and Saitama when he connects, and then you can see the aura of energy surrounding Saitama as he's being sent off.

And, I'm not sure you can surround someone in kinetic energy. Doesn't it disperse upon impact in the real world? I know One Punch Man isn't set in the real world, but still.

The idea you're pushing for has been, and still is, rejected Mkpoke. The reason this one in particular is better is that it says his energy aura is the one doing it and he surrounds himself with the same aura. Attempting to make this about his physical kick speed won't get you anywhere.

Even if it's still not KE, He's still using the energy to attack people with that speed of his energy. That still would count as relativistic+, So I don't know how is the rejection is even fair in this case when the eventual result still supports what I said.

That still would count as his attack speed. Basically the speed of a particular attack with his kick blast energy.

But I haven't rejected it. My issue the entire time was your reasoning, not the proposal itself.

Well if Boros sent Saitama flying at near light speed wouldn't that make him relativistic+ due to launching Saitama then catching back up to him?

Not really. Only the kick launched Saitama that fast. His previous punch barely staggered Saitama.

i like the idea of Zhoniins new video

Its about how strong Saitama would be if he had never actually removed his limiter but kept getting stronger.

I don't get your point. If you look after the first punch Saitama had his head cocked back, was still on the ground, and wasn't that far away from Boros. The punch sent him back, but unlike the anime it didn't send him flying off. He remained on the ground, just staggered.

There's smoke, you can't really tell what his legs are doing, but I'm pretty sure Murata drew the outline for the Boros vs Saitama fight anyways.

To be fair, the two pages before that scan shows boris utilizing more energy as well, as shown by the collateral damage

Yeah he blew him back, but there isn't evidence of him being knocked in the air at that moment.

Because Saitama wasn't sent flying at near light speed with the punch. He wasn't covered in Boros' energy

Yes, in the anime. Which extends and changes the rush.

That's like saying "Since Akira Toriyama created the outline for the Dragon Ball Z anime (with the manga being the outline), I guess everything is fine. Oh, Buu destroyed a couple of galaxies in the anime, but it wasn't shown in the manga? Toriyama outlined it by having Shin state Buu went on destructive rampages in the past. All better."

Since Anime tends to change the meaning of the manga (Luffy vs Kaido), which is where the original creator has the most Influence (Manga), the VSBW site focuses on the manga first.

Because if we focus on the anime, Metal Bat would actually be weaker than his manga counterpart.

We will make anime profiles eventually as a note. Just that as of now we're using manga stuff with some webcomic duct tape.

I don't get why isn't this a solid reasoning. Dude, Either way he sent saitama flying with his energy due to his powered up kick. His other normal moves weren't the same as that because they weren't as powered up, Even if he showed one energy attack to be Relativistic+, That would still count as attack speed. (Speed of a particular attack), That's why we should insert this alone with the geryuganshoop scaling as well.

Also, This wouldn't make Boros's normal combat moves not Relativistic but just slower than his powered up move. His normal moves should very likely be Relativistic+ via scaling from geryuganshoop's casual stone throw that was high end relativistic as stated by Murata to be infact very near to being light speed.

You do realise it depends on the distance covered right? His kick was calced at Island Level at comic vine. Plus the link you've provided debunks your "Not even large mountain level+" as it clearly shows Large Mountain Level+. ƒñú

I was talking about the energy behind the kick from Relativistic KE, not the energy it took to launch Saitama. I just wondered if it'd get a high result through that method, so I looked for a calc and just said it didn't in case anyone else was wondering.

That's from the mass of her entire body, this is Boros' leg.

Edit: I read the thing, and if it surrounds an opponent in an energy aura that surrounds launches them at near-light speed, then you're right, it is Large Mountain level+ at the very most. Still not the best results, though.

Pretty sure his current City level calc would still be better.

• As before, your missing my point. I don't mind you scaling Boros to Rel+ because of his aura, since that has a statement backing it. But him launching Saitama isn't a speed feat since he uses his internal energy to not only move Saitama but ignore friction
  • Saitama is far to light to yield any good results. The most you're gonna get is High 7-A or 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back