• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D.Gray-Man General Discussion Thread

Would there be any Low 6-B+ (5.1 Teratons) characters scaling from Cross's Sin Annihilation Level Multiplier?
Me and Gin are still debating on who would scale to Cross's Sin enhanced judgment bullets, some of the obvious ones are Earl and Noah Allen but people like Level 4 Akuma, Sword of Exorcism Allen, Level 5 Illusion Yu etc... are still being debated upon.

But what we do know is that D.Gray-Man Low 6-B's most likely have the highest Low 6-B scaling on the Wiki, so its pretty much impossible for other Low 6-B's to AP Stomp D.Gray-Man Low 6-B's while DGM Low 6-B's AP Stomp every other Low 6-B on this wiki.

Me and Gin are still debating on who would scale to Cross's Sin enhanced judgment bullets, some of the obvious ones are Earl and Noah Allen but people like Level 4 Akuma, Sword of Exorcism Allen, Level 5 Illusion Yu etc... are still being debated upon.

But what we do know is that D.Gray-Man Low 6-B's most likely have the highest Low 6-B scaling on the Wiki, so its pretty much impossible for other Low 6-B's to AP Stomp D.Gray-Man Low 6-B's while DGM Low 6-B's AP Stomp every other Low 6-B on this wiki.
So what I'm reading is that there's a possibility of 6-B Earl via Scaling Chain and Upscaling

Deceived and Gin updating the "D"-Man Verse:
8I1ygl.gif

Have some questions... why/how do people like Allen scale to the leveling of Edo? How do the Noah scale to the Earl (stat-wise)?

Have some questions... why/how do people like Allen scale to the leveling of Edo?
Being able to damage people who tanked the blast/people who scale to people that tanked the blast.

How do the Noah scale to the Earl (stat-wise)?
All Noah scale to/above that casual version of Earl that did the feat.

None of the Noah scale to Earl when he is serious, only a very specific version of Allen scales to the fullpower of the Earl.

I also want to calculate some things for LS
I have some things for LS.

1 2 3

I think this feat would scale to most characters since Chaoji is just getting his Innocence within this feat (AKA he has much less of a Synchronization rate compared to most Exorcist and having higher Synchronization rate with your Innocence increases both of your respective stats which includes LS)

Either today or tomorrow (Should be today but depends on the time i get somethings translated) i'm going to drop the thread of the new revised Noah/Alma profiles so they will be usable within VS Matches but just like the Exorcist one's they're only usable within Speed Equalized matches until i can get some speed related stuff calc'd.

The changes to the Noah profiles and Alma's have been added. just like the Exorcist ones we can only make Speed Equalized threads until i can get speed shit calc'd for the verse.

I think this should be added to cross's page, its something small but still is better to have it there than not
unknown.png

Maria can resist or is immune to the roar of the lvl 4 Akuma which can make people unbalanced and dizzy.
0147-005.png

I think this should be added to cross's page, its something small but still is better to have it there than not
unknown.png

Maria can resist or is immune to the roar of the lvl 4 Akuma which can make people unbalanced and dizzy.
0147-005.png
That's already within my resistances doc i'm creating.

It'll be added when i do the resistances thread.

Is it possible to get Jasdevi to Low 6-B+ for being the addition/combination of Jasdero's and Devit's individual statistics?

Individually they were on par with Allen and the others but as Jasdevi they were able to overpower Allen, Lavi, and Base Krory.

Krory himself was only able to keep up with Jasdevi when he was enhanced by drinking Akuma blood.

Krory's Blood Form was the only thing that was able to beat Jasdevi, and even then it wasn't just through AP but also him poisoning Jasdevi.

Is it possible to get Jasdevi to Low 6-B+ for being the addition/combination of Jasdero's and Devit's individual statistics?

Individually they were on par with Allen and the others but as Jasdevi they were able to overpower Allen, Lavi, and Base Krory.

Krory himself was only able to keep up with Jasdevi when he was enhanced by drinking Akuma blood.

Krory's Blood Form was the only thing that was able to beat Jasdevi, and even then it wasn't just through AP but also him poisoning Jasdevi.
Its sounds fine considering how high the Low 6-B is.

They shouldn't even be Low 6-B in the first place, the amount of upscaling they go through would easily make them 6-B bare-minimum.

Honestly, they should be around High 6-A to 5-C/5-B depending on some variables but since those multipliers don't have any stated numbers we're kinda screwed on that end.

I had my hopes up for Tier 5 DGM when you and Gin talked about it in some thread
Me and Gin too but than we re-read the stuff we got the Sub-Atomic Deconstruction from and realized it only applies things like Soul Manipulation.

But you can still get Tier 5 D.Gray-Man pretty easily using the current Low 6-B calc and using the fusion multipliers from the Level 3.5.

Nah, too lazy to calculate anything for now.

But you can be sure that the result will decrease a LOT if you use inverse square law. If I'm not mistaken, a distance of 1 meter can decrease the result by 16 times

Nah, too lazy to calculate anything for now.

But you can be sure that the result will decrease a LOT if you use the inverse square law. If I'm not mistaken, a distance of 1 meter can decrease the result by 16 times
What's that like Town+ level to small country lvl?

Back