• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
M̵̡̧̢̢̛̛̳̳̱͓͕̻̙̯̭͕͍͖̬̲̣̘͖̟͍͉̮̞̘̭̰̞͓̜̘͈̺̱̖̙͈̰̱͉̮̭̤͒̂̋́́͜͜͝ͅę̴̢̨̧̛̪̥̠͓̞̬̰̯̥͇̙͚͈͈̣̤̥̼̹̺͍̘̙̉͛̓̅̓̋͒̂̈́͑̈́̔̈͒̑͌̒̾̓̈́͑͑̂̋̄̿̾̚͘ͅ ̶̡̨̱͍̘͇̠͂̎͋̐̄̉̍̍̐̾̀̌̐͋͐̀̿̀̅͒͛̿̉̎̍͐̍͊͘͘̕͝͝p̵̢̨̡̛̛̛̖̦͚̩̞̩͍̱̳̲̞̖̬̦̙̖͇̲̤͆͂̆̂͆̌̿͋̈́̓̓̉̾̎̽͒̀̍͐͛̑̒͝ͅe̸̡̧̨̨̧̡̨̛̥͚̜̥͓͓͔̘̳͈͖͕̣̝̺̥̹̣̮̠͙͓̺̻͉̰̙̰͙̬̲̖͕͎̹͚̋͆͊̑̂͆̈́́͐̿̅̈̀̉̈́̂͐͊̿̋̕̕͘͘̚͜͝͠͠͠͠r̴̛̛̛͍̮͇̲̈́̽̑͛̌̉̽̂͛̀͗̎̃̅̅̕̚͘g̵̨̧̨̢̧̡̩̥̱͇͖͔̮̪̝͙̲̺̣̳͚̥͓̟͓̲͕̘̳̤̩̻̻̱͉̪̬̣̀̏̾̒̍̑̋̐̉́̅͛͌͛̅̌̚͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅų̴̡͉̭̙̞̣͈̭̣̞̣̪͚͓̣̟̰̭̦̖͖͖͖͉̗̯̤̦̜͇̪̞͖̜͎̹̖̘͕̘͖͇͇͙̑̉̈́̂̑́͛̓͜͝ͅṋ̴̡̧̬͉͇͓͉̱͚̍͗̄̏̓́͊̎̑̓̒̀̇́̃̏̏͑͒̀̕͜͝ṯ̶̨̢̛̛̛̻̞͖̪̳̯̬̣͓͍̲̻̟̘̖͚̹̪͓̘̗̻̩̗̟͕̬̪̥̍̍͐̓̾͑̆͋̀̔̀̓͆̌́̃̌̊͊̌̓̈̔̈̋͐͌̈́̊̆̋̾̒̔̑̆͛̽̎̉͗͐̚̕̕͜͝ͅǫ̸̧̧̺͎͚̝͉͎̟̝̝̯͉͋͋̑̋͋̾̅́̽̄͋̽̿̌͊̓̉̈́̋̽͌̈́͆̌͛͛̉̉̾͒̚̚͠͠͠ͅ ̴̛̳̯̰͎̜̻͇̻͍̦͇͎͙̻̻̻̖̲̉̎͒̐̿̉̇̈̿̉͋̈́̄́̇͐͆̂͊̎̄̈́̒͛̓̅̏̌̀͆̓̓͛̅̐̈́̓͆̑͘̚͝͝͝͝ͅs̵̡̢̡̡̧̡̜̼̜̠̦̬͕̱̥̬͔͚̯̗̯͇͕͚͎͈͈̼̘͍͙̻̥̬͙̬̭̱̥̝͎̦̝̤̺̠̠̦̀͗̽͊̌̈̈́͌̍́̿̇̇̿̐̏͛́̎̾̀͑̓̒̅̍͊̇̓́̀̑͐̈́͊̆̓̊̈̔̾̕̕̕͘͜͝͠͝ȩ̶̡̛̼͇̱̜͇̥̟̰̘̫̘̘̫͙͑̂͑̽̎̅̈́̐̂̀̋̐̚͘͜ ̵̨̡̦̤̜̩̬̯͖͍̦͖̜̜̫̟͙̲̰̥̤̜͓̤̣̠̦͚̪͙̺̤̝̺̗̪͖͑͛̆̀͌̽̉̈́̋̑́͛̋͌̊̈́̕̕ͅͅͅd̷̢̡̛̛͇͎̖͈͈̙͈͕͔̰̠͇̝̞̻͎͚̤̱̬̗̫̲̖̙̝͒̑̌̃͌́͋̏̀̍͋͛͌̑̾̈́̽̈́̂̔̂͊̀͂͂͑̒͒͆̍͌͌̽́̎͋̌̇̊͘̕̕͜͝͝͠á̶͖͍̰͙̺̗̻̻̲̹̻̭̤̞̝̠͍̰͌͐̆̅̃̆̈́͆͌͆̏̓́̏̈̈̉̉͘͜͝ͅ ̸̡̡̩̯̤͇̠͓͙̗͈̳͎̠̭̹͙͍̱̫̣̱͔̎̔͊̽̽͂͜p̷̧̢̨̨̛̛̱̻̤̠̻͕̫̦̗̗̲̙̹͉̞̺̩̠̰͕̥̻̰͑͂͌͗̅̆͋̈́̽͛̏͌́̉̽̚͠ͅą̷̡̡̡͚̦̜͈͖͕̱͖͔͉͙̹͕̳̦͖̟͉͉̼̠͇͖͚̦͚͎̯͈̟͈̲̗͇̭̻͚͈̒̏͗́̐̇̆̃́̃̌͋͐̒͐̄̏̓̽̕̚̕͜͜͝ͅͅr̶̢̨̡̛̛͖͉̠̟̳̗̦̮͔͙̬͈̗̖̙̬͎̰͚̞͇̫̩̲̤̰̖̠̥͇̬̘̘̱̪͎̯͊̀͆͋̒̐̅͌́̑͂̃̽̃̎̌͑̈͐̍̿̑͌̿̓͒̋̄̽͐̆͂̊͊̀̚̚͝͝͝ͅa̶̮̱̞̺̳̺̜̤͇͈̝̝̺͔̘̝̲͛̉̐̃̈́ ̶̧̡̢̹̹̘͖̠͓͚͉̥̺̼͙̬̳̤̗͔͉̹̦̠͓̰̼͚̮̘̞̜͕̺̻̱̼̻̅̓͛̀̉͋͝ͅͅͅl̶̨̜̭̮͍̘͇̼͈̳͍̠̩̯͓͍̗̠̟̗̲̗̭̼̟̠̞͖̦̑̃͂̀͊́͂̈̓͐͊̄̀̍̇̌̆͌͋͂̒̏͐̐͗̐͘͘͝ͅẻ̴͍̱̼͚̭͖̙́͗̋r̶̡̛̛͍͈̖̼̳̻͎̮̬̟̼̘̣̞̖̳̪̲̤̞͕̍̅̿͑̀̃̋̀̆̑̈́̈́̐̑̉̓̎̉̇͑̽͊̚͠ ̶̱̦̦̹̳̙͙̞̗̙̦̳̳̣͓̞̤͉̼̯̬̘͈̰̞̼̠̝͚̜͌́͊̓̎̐̒̐͐̍̄̀̚͜͜i̸̧̤̯̓̋̽̈́͗̾̓̊͑̓͛̿̈́̃̔͛̆͂̆̽̓̎͛̒̃͂͘͘͝͝͠͠͝s̴̨̨̡̢̡̰͕̘̤̥̗̪̯̪͚͖͔͓̖͓͔̦͚̘̮̺͉̼͔̳͓̮̹̳̻͔̖͍̙̰͉̫̞̰̠̟̿̅͊́͜ͅͅş̶̧̧̡̻̭͔̙̟̫̭͓̻̤̜̠͇̯̝̩̲̜͍͈͕̘̃̏̈́̐̚͜ó̴̧̨̧̲͖͙͔̟͎͖̺͈̟̼̬̥̙̩̝̖͙̖̎̀́͛͌̇͂̉͒̐̆͑̈́̈̈́͐͘̕̕͜͝͠͝͝ͅ

I think the real question is if Saitama would be able to meaningfully compete in the tournament of power at the end of series.

If he dips into multiversal I'll be more than happy. We've got to keep in mind that before Saitama vs Garou scaling Saitama above multicontinental was still controversial. He's already come a long way from the perspective of the lowballers and if he actually gets within a tier of DBS Goku that's better than 95% of anime.

Especially since he'll be doing that crap mostly with raw power, think most universal and above anime characters get there via hax or beams or anything else that isn't hand to hand.

What tier would Saitama have to reach to merit a re-run of Saitama vs Popeye?
Like the others, I do believe God will be at the very least Universal, so Saitama ending up being EoS DBS level isn't impossible, but otherwise I think it's unlikely to OPM as a whole go beyond that

However, sometimes Low 1-C comes easily and out of nowhere with "lol that dude is 5D" (Take Watcher's example, was Low 2-C/2-C but canon extended material made him Low 1-C by simple 5D statements) which could happen for God, even if feats wise they cap at 3-A or something

Chapter will begin with Blast talking about the Ninja Village and it will end with Sonic and Flash preparing to fight each other in the forest.

Next chapter will be FF vs Sonic and both vs HNP.

Next one will be the conclusion of the fight and Saitama defeating NVL.

3̵̧̡̡̡̨̛̥̹̫̲̹͎̘͎̮̮̠̖̭̥̠̥͓͈̣͚͖̭̻̦̲̲͙̬͍̔̍̆̌̓́̔̿͂̊͛̎̈͐̅̋͝0̷̨̨̛͇̹͖̞̹̝͍͍͈̼̭̥̪̖͙͉͚̫̱͓̻̲̼̺͍̞̀̆͆̔͗̈́͒̎̓̎̈́͌͒̉̍̑̂̉̅̌̈̐͗̿́̽̚͘͜͜͝ ̴̨̨̛̟̘̙̭̝͚̰̼̞̤̗̭̮͙̣̫̩͖̺͓͇̮͕̿̾͗̆̌̄̅̿̆̀̊͐͆͂́̔̅͒̈̂̀̅͑͒̋̄̾̄̅̇̈́̓͂͘̚̕̕͝͝m̵̨̨̧̧̧̲̞͎̪̞̻̲̮͇̼̻̖̟̰̬̮̠̱̲̩͓̥̠̜̞̞̞̯̯͓̮͔̳͔̼̦̳̄͜͜i̴̛̛̙̹̪͎̳̗̞̥̯̦̘̎̂́̊̉̽̎̔͑̚͜͝n̸͈̭͛́̓͋̈́̄̃͋̿̾̃̓̈́͒͊̋͊̋̍̒͑͛̉͊̉̔̋̒͋͋̓̊̎̍̆͒͛͗͆̒͋̀̍̚̕͝͠͝͝͝ủ̵̧̧̧̡̝̲̪̲̣͍̹̥̟̮͇̖̦͔̼̘̮̖̹̓̇̌̍̾́̍́̑̚̚͜͜͜͠͝t̷̢̡̗̟̝̦̼̟͕̘͇̮̘̙̯̘͙́̆̑͑̌̀̎̆͑̅̑̓͂̀͆͆͘͝͠ǫ̴̡͕̰͇̥̝̻̜͖̘͔̼͖̣̘̪̫͖̙̙͖̹̘̣̜̬̭̻̟̼͕̮̱̤̱̝̆͜s̶̢̡̨̡̧̛͖̘͉̜̺̙͓̼͖͉̬̻̮̣̫̭̻͚̠̹͉̜̞̫̩̩̿̇̔͌̉́̆͐͒̽̈́̈́͑̋̒͛͂͋̔̀͠ ̴͙̏́̊̏̀̉̈́͋̎̈́p̴̧̢̜̞͍̱̗̪͔̜̬͙͉̯͕̼̖̓̊̊̉͋͆͛̃͌̃͛͘͝a̵̭̓̐̔͋̍r̸̢̧̮̉͛͒̋̎̌̄̋͆̃̑̈́́̄́̄̈́̆͌̆̾̐̽̅̒́̐͑͑̀̓̌́̚͘͜a̸̡̨̡͍̫͎̣̝̻̟̘̬̙͓̫͍̱̲̩̻͔͍̖̍̑̑͛̑̓̀̒̉͒͐͛̉̕͠ͅͅ ̵̢̢̧̨̗̹̗̣͚͖̥̝̭̼̖̙͓̘̞̖͔̭͂̐̈́̽͋̀́̃̚͜ͅo̴̯̠̱̣͉͆̂͗̆̈́̑̈́͆͒̎̿̑̍̓̔̓̀̑̕͠ ̶͖͚̼̺̟̠̞̭̬͕̹̹̘̦͕̫̠̝̠̙͓̬͖͎̼̜̣̦̩͓̺̩̹̭͋̄̋̅̈́̂̿̐̉̿̌̓͒̀̍͌͆͗̌́͊̽͑̚͝p̷̨̡̧̛͚̤̗̺͍̩̳̙̗͙̰̱͓̮̝͉̲̮͚͈̞̖̝̞͉͈͈͍͔̪̳̠͈͚̯̭͍̗̳̙̗͓̾͊̈̋̏͒̆̀͌̐͒͑̾̀̚̚͘͜͠ͅȓ̴̨̨̡͎̠̝̲̠͎̱̮̲͆̆̃̇͗̊̏̓̍̈̉̌̊͌̀͊͂̆̈́̕̚͜͝ó̶̡̦̤̥̝͓͊̾̐̽̂́͒̉̓̉̀̍̏̀̿́̌́̏̐̎̽̑̅͐͐̄͗̀̆̀͘͝͝͝͝x̵̜̞͎̦͙̰̦̫̰̜̅̈́͂͗̾̇̋̾̀͒͠͝i̵̡̛͇̯̼̻̪̤͇̣̤̦͉͇̫͖͓͔̪̬̖̯͆̂͆͌̓̓͐́̀̑͐̎̓́̂̏͑̈́͆̀͑́̃͗̊́͛̔̆̚̕͘͝͝͝͠m̴̛̜̣͓̤̞̗͙̯̺̟̱͍̳̏̋͋̊̓͑̆͋̅͐͒͒̆̊͗̕ò̴̢̨̨̨̧̢̡̞̱̥͇̖͖̬͖̱͎͖̺̣̬̮̘͙̟͍̦͉͖̜̟̼̰͈͍̩̙͓̱̝̫̖͙̏̆̐̋̀̊͐́͒̐̔͛̒̍̾̂͒́͋̇̉́̈̕̕͘͜͜͜͠͝͝ ̷̡̛͎̟̹̝͇̙̰̻̱̹̮̹̝̘̥̈́̏̾́͊͆͗̒̑̍̑̐͌̀̈́͋̎̏̿̅͋̏̅̂̍̉̂́͋̈́͗̊̈̆͗͗̈̍̈̏́͋͊̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ç̵̛̛͔͓̩̰̟̣̲̞̥̖̯͉̟̖̙̞̆̈́̈͒́̎͂̂̑̑̉̏̌͆̓̿̈́̑͂̈̅̑̔̉̆̉̀̈̊̏̓͆͆́̂͒̑̿̈́̈́̕͘̚̕͘͝͝͝â̸̡̡̡̧̢̡̧̛̛̙̗̦̣̥̭̦̣͍̻̲̬̖̙̠͙͉͕͈̻̥̲̩̗͖͚̥͙͙͍̇͊̅̓̉͂̀͋̍̉̐͑͗̈̓̓̊̐̂̋͑͗̏͂͛͋̌̅͛̑̂̒̈́͒̀͛̚͘͘̕͝͠͝p̷̝̤̘̟̠̤͉̺͍̠͉͙̜̬̤̣͚̠͔̙̦͇͓̫̰̜̳̣̗̻̪̻͔̘̙̈̈́͒͊̈̂͐̀͗͋͆̀͗̉̑̀́̈́̀̏͆͗̓͆͗̉̂͘͜͝͝ͅí̸̛͚̻͈̘̙͇̠̳̒̈́̉̿̋͒̌̅̽͑̋͒͋͐͑͊̃̾̆̅̚t̷̢̧̟̣̩̲̞̟̪̟͚̫͚̦̝̱̼̳͍͎̝̱̹͕̺̦̤̪̰̹̮͖̱̤͓͖̺̝̗̹́̏̎͌́̆̐̍̊̽̋͗͑̋̐͗͒̿̆́͗͒͑͒͘͘̕͘͠͝͝ͅư̷̡̢͖̤͕̞̯̙̗̐̿̿̊̐̑́̓͐̈́̑̋̂̈́̔͋̃̇͆͐͂̐̈́̒̏̊̽̔͐͛͊̈́̅̆͗̏̚̕̕̚͝͝͠͝ḷ̶̢̡͉͍͔̬͈̰̩͙̺͇̮͙̦͍̬͚̲̐̆̂̈́̚ơ̷̢̧̡̨͉̟̜̗̙͍̠͍͔̲̝̠͆̄̽̓͊͌̆̒̇͆́̋͊͐̍͛́̍̕͘͜͠ͅ,̵̨̛̞̪̟̯̱̪͇͈̍̍̐́̌̈́̏̽̀́̐̒̊̒̂̂̎̈͂̎̆̏͛̒̏̉͆̀̎͆̂͋̓̇͌̕͘̕͘͝͝ͅ ̶̡̡̧̧̧͉̹̙͚̗̜̖͇̼̰̰̜̻̲̼̋͆̃̑̌̎̑̏ͅl̷̡̝̯̤̮̦͎̤̤̝̬̠̈́̿̂̀̽͊̌̿̀̄̿̉̏̏̅́͑̔̈́̽̌͂̓̐̄͋̚̚̚͘̚͠͝͝͝͝e̶̢̛̛̠͔͑̑̾̍͗̓̆̎̔̈̾̀̉͐͐̄͐̐͂̏̌̓͐̍̒́̅́̽͋͒̎̉̍͊͐̄̄͆̄̕͝͝͝͝g̴̣͇͓̺͎͆̂̒̚͝a̷͍͙̎́̍́͆̀̂̍́̃̈̃̆͘͝ļ̷̢̛̛̛̛̳̝̙̞̰̟͇̗̩̲̤̬̼͎̥̹̟̔͑̍̿̎̾͂̃̇̊͌̈́͌͐́́̒͒͊̂̐̆̌͛́̏̿̀̎͂͗͛͆̄͘̚̕̚͘͘̕͜͝͝͝ͅ

next chapter ninja leader wakes up and explains “I sought the ultimate power, but a seer in our village told me once…somewhere in the universe, there is a man named Boros. He can neg me, he can no diff me into bacon bits and cook me. I tried to offer Blast as a sacrifice but I was defeated and sealed here…if Boros comes to earth, we are done for. There is not a single person in the S class who can hold a candle to that man’s power.”

next chapter ninja leader wakes up and explains “I sought the ultimate power, but a seer in our village told me once…somewhere in the universe, there is a man named Boros. He can neg me, he can no diff me into bacon bits and cook me. I tried to offer Blast as a sacrifice but I was defeated and sealed here…if Boros comes to earth, we are done for. There is not a single person in the S class who can hold a candle to that man’s power.”
Such Boros downplay smh

B̵̡̛͈̻̺̼̭̠̫̙̺̹̋̏̿̓͒̿̇͋̈͐̓́͐̾͑͒̍̚͠͝ơ̸̢̡̨̧̨͚̣͍̣̘̹̝̥̣̮̮̟͓̭͇̖̖̲̘͍̲͉̼̥̳̯͍͉̬͈̩̣̞̼͉̤̦̹̙̫̋̏̓͗̾̏͑̋͋́̔́̅̈́͗͆̀̊̒͛̏̃̓̃̈́̈̽̌̀̈́̑̀̈́͂͊͝͝ͅȑ̵̨̢͍̮̦͔͇̝͇̲̼̲̯̠̮̘̱̖͋̋̊͌͛̈͊̔̅̀̑͊̔͒̾̉̒͗̔͊̒͑͋̔̕̚͜͝͝o̸̧̨̢̳͎̯̺͔̼̘̫̖̱̗̱̦̤̙̱̘̖̦̞̝̗̙̗̖̬͈͍̦̠͔̬̿̉͋̽́̃̃͊̏̂͆̈̅̓̓̒̑̿̾͗̓̓̓͂̋͐̎̄̓̽̉̕̚͜͝͠͠͠͝ş̴̧̡̨̢̨̧̡̛̭̥̹̖̪͚̟̣̗̯̖̞͖͖̣͚̪̠̞̠͕̞̫͍͇̱͚̲̖̯̰͕̟͉͖̫̲̬̤̆͊̅͒̎̔̓̑̒̔͒̓̃̂̊͐̊̈́͂̂̇̈͊̈́͆̃̔̆͂͑͒̋̾́̑͐̚͘̚͜͜͠͝͝͝ ̵̡̡̛̦̯̟̠̻͙͎̩̞̰̰̜̯̞͇͎͙͓̳͈̉̄̾̇̋̂̈́̈́̓̿̑̀̕̚͝͠ͅͅṋ̶̲͖̈́͋ͅe̵̻̙͐̑͐̐̈̽̊̈́̈́̋͋̾̿́͂͂̂́͝g̴̢̧̨̨̧̦̤̬̥̤̮̦͓̺̩̖̭͎̲̜̤̫̤̦͔͙̲̙̟̥̟͆͊̈́́̈̅̔͆̐͋͊ͅg̴͚̻̘͚̗̰̼̟͚͓̠͔̬̜̱̫͉̙̫͍̯̞͍̏̎̊̽̀̓̓̓͑̉̌̔͗͂̏̂͐̉̃̃̋̈́͐̔̀̅̍̈́͛̐̚̚̕͠ͅͅş̴̨͙̰͇̪͓͇̞̳̫̰̭̬̣̦̮͈̺͇͈̳̽̒̂̒̆̋͂̄̍̈͒̂̄̔̀̍̃́̿̾̈͐́̆́̉͠͝ ̷̨̢̛̜͈͉̠̩͔̠̻̦͍̝̻̬͇̩̳̝͙̪̖͍͖̳͙̮̙̼̤̹͙̋̌̎̇͌̿̽̏̏͗̀̃̋̑̓̋͐́̏̆̔̊̿͛̎̐̍͂̈́̈́̈́̒̈́͊̍̓̃͂̎̑̂̚̕͜͜͠͝ͅͅt̴̢̧̡̧̨̺̭̙̤̳̰̳̳̞̰͚̜̭̫̲̩̺͎̙̹̣̝̙̩̲͓̬̰͕͔̍́̄̊̿͌̓̈́͌́́͜͜ͅḩ̵̨̡̯͎̮͇̤̭̫̥̖̫͕͖̜̤̞̤̮̲͖͇̎̈́̀̎̂̈́̽̅͑̃̎͌̐͗͠͝ͅȩ̶̡̧̧͍̟̙͇̣͙̳̯̼͖̬̥͇̼͎͈̻̫̺̤̤̝̝̖̳͎̪̣̬̟̗̱̥̙̙̖̰͙̟̳̩͋͌̈̈́́̇̅̏̔̋̂̔̐̆͌͒̽̚̚ͅ ̵̡̢̛̛̛͙̖̬͙͙̦̟̠͉͚͖̹̬̝̘̦̘͖̞͚͔̈́̀̈́̃̎̇̑̊́̆́̇̿͑́̓̋́͐̏͆͛̈̄̎̐̽̍̅͂̈́͊̈́͛̑̔͐̓̇͆̓̒͠͝͝v̸̧̛̠͉̞͓̤̱̲̞̦̼͚̖̼̠̅̆̂̽̈́͗̋̾̽͒̄̏̆͐̓͋̈́́͂̌̔̽̂͝ę̵̧̛̛̻͈̜̰̞͎̼̱̯̤̦̝͎̉̿͑͒̾̉̅͐̎͋͋̈́̾͌͒͗͘͘͘̕͝ṟ̴̡͕̭̲͈̯̯̹͍͕͚̩͚̦͖̯̣͖͙̠̥̱̣͎̫̪̫͚̀̉̔͑̿̌̀͛̇̐͛͗͐͘ͅs̶͓͍͕͚̓̑͌͊͒̀͘͝ę̶̘̺̗̬̤̮̪̥͙̙͉̘̣̲̩̗̮͊́͗͋̊͆̾̈́͐̆́̚͜͝͝͠

Tural speed is legendary, more faster than Goku

It seems the guy with Blast was really Ninja Leader. It is kind of unbelievable that it implies him being above Boros.

I wonder why Blast made a mess out of the ninja village considering he can teleport. Do they have an anti-teleport measures or something?

Saitama seems serious for reasons unknown and it didn't get played for laughs. He also got teleported alongside Blast. Did he get a wind of Saitama's strength or is there another reason?

And they completely skipped the part where Flash decides Sonic is dangerous because Saitama can remember his name.

Last edited:
Looks like its connected to Japanese mythology(obviously)

Ama-no-Iwato (天の岩戸, literally "heaven's rock cave") is a cave in Japanese mythology. According to the Kojiki (Records of Ancient Matters) and the Nihon Shoki, the bad behavior of Susano'o, the Japanese god of storms, drove his sister Amaterasu into the Ama-no-Iwato cave. The land was thus deprived of light.

Remember in chapter 138

Looks like its connected to Japanese mythology(obviously)

Ama-no-Iwato (天の岩戸, literally "heaven's rock cave") is a cave in Japanese mythology. According to the Kojiki (Records of Ancient Matters) and the Nihon Shoki, the bad behavior of Susano'o, the Japanese god of storms, drove his sister Amaterasu into the Ama-no-Iwato cave. The land was thus deprived of light.

Remember in chapter 138
Where does Ama-no-Iwato come up? Is "God" implied to be an Amaterasu like figure or...?

Also would this imply there are other cosmic entities

Wow, this chapter is fire, ngl it was very close to what I expected, but I wasn't expecting to "that man" actually receive a name, I thought they were going to keep the joke

Void, not a bad name

HOLY CRAP

There's so much speculation going on right now, but what's certain is that Blast's dialogue has huge implications for NVL's overall narrative importance, who God is and where he's located.

I'm talking with the guys doing translation and things are getting spicy with all of these dimensions and whatnot. Don't expect an upgrade to multiversal or anything but keep an open mind

Early Translation stuff:

The Dimension where God is sealed is referred by Blast as "The Empty / Heavenly Void" (空のヴォイド) (Or that could be the Ninja Leader's name) and when talking about the Ninja Leader, he says the following (The translation is rough and I 100% got some details wrong):

image.png

(In the last panel):

Japanese Script: "あいっは カミが潜伏する 次元に通ずるゲート, 「天の岩戸」を開ける唯一の能力者でな. "
Rough Translation: "He is the only one with the ability to open the Gate of the Heavenly Rock, the door to the hidden dimension where God is concealed."

By "Heavenly Rock", the text means Ama-no-Iwato (天の岩戸), which in Japanese Mythology is the name of the cave where the Sun Goddess Amaterasu hid herself.

This finally gives clearence to this cryptic tweet of Murata from last year:

"Ame no Uzume (The Whirpool of Heaven = Jupiter's Great Red Eye) was stripped naked. The Ama-no-Iwato / Heavenly Rock Cave will open".

Back