• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After the CF Garou fight, does the majority now believe that Saitama is actually able to one-shot himself from yesterday, or only the minority think that? I'm curious to know this.

After the CF Garou fight, does the majority now believe that Saitama is actually able to one-shot himself from yesterday, or only the minority think that? I'm curious to know this.
SpAceBAttlEs doesn't believe the feat of serious punch squared.

Pretty much the majority now believes it.

I am pretty sure it is rejected in this site but I have always believed it to be true

Last edited:
I think that along with the idea that Saitama fused with himself are the two biggest misconceptions that the community got out of the fight
This is why ONE might need to explain himself a little more in the future when pulling things like that.

Anyways the scaling chain with fuhrer ugly and amai mask and gums and Iaian and Pig God and all that is an absolute CLUSTERFUCK
these profiles are shameful. I'm gonna fix them though, don't worry.

You know that panel where Boros takes a part of his own ship and throws it at Saitama, the one who was redrawing?

Did Murata give any reason for the redrawing or anything?

I suppose you're hoping to move the thread back to just English so it can be 100% inclusive. I can understand that. Don't worry, I'll make a point of not putting any particularly long posts in another language and I'll certainly keep anything involving relevant scaling to English.

But it must be said, we've got to be at least... 35% Brazilians here? Sometimes an brief explanation in Portuguese or Spanish might actually help everyone participate

Sometimes I forget how many people here don't have english as the native language me included

Not sure about my Top 10 most relevant characters, aside from Saitama and Genos, any other order between Tatsumaki, King, Fubuki, Sonic etc is kinda arbitrary

I wonder if CFM Garou can see and copy stands from Jojo
Garou understands and can utilize all natural energies and phenomena in the universe, but while Stand's are made of energy, they're made of spiritual energy and are empowered by the will of the Stand user, if I remember correctly. It's kind of vague and metaphorical. The D'Arby Brothers had Stands that perfectly represented the two aspects of their lives they enjoy the most. Jotaro's Star Platinum represents his brute-headed brawler nature though it can help him perform complex strategies as well, because while Jotaro is a bit of a brute, he is still fiercely intelligent. Hermit Purple is perfect for Joseph's usual style of recon, analyzation, and strategy. Silver Chariot is perfect...I don't even need to explain that one lmao.

But anyways I don't think Garou could copy Stand's. At best, if we were talking less about a versus battle and more like an actual crossover story, maybe he could develop his own Stand if he somehow can view and understand what a Stand is, but copying someone's specific Stand doesn't sound like it's within Garou's scope, as Stand's are inherently bound and represented by the user's very nature and quite literally come from the user's soul as a manifestation of their fighting spirit, which is utterly unlike anything Garou has copied or even presumably COULD copy based on the canonical explanation of his powers. The craziest hax he copied were Blast's dimensional portals, but given that it's heavily suggested Blast and God utilize natural energies and forces in a supernatural way to perform space-time hax feats like this, it becomes less impressive and seems not vastly indifferent from how Garou already copied things like nuclear fission and gamma ray bursts, though he could also easily copy physical stats so his limits in terms of copying are still pretty vague, but I wouldn't assume he can copy something as ridiculously out of the scope of his feats as a Stand. All he's done with copying is completely different from copying spiritual powers, let alone a specific representation of someone's will and nature. Whether or not he could even SEE a Stand is really debatable on its own, and he definitely wouldn't without some verse equalization tbh.

Though I'm talking about canon JoJo's. If we were talking about the Jorge Joestar novel where Kars can see Stand's despite not being a user and literally just convince a Stand to join him, I think Garou can do whatever he wants lol.

Last edited:
Also ngl, if Garou could copy anything, he prob would've used esper powers at some point. He had seen and even fought against those kinds of powers before, and gaining access to the knowledge of all natural energies and forces in the universe should include that if it was natural, but the fact that he never used it despite pulling out ALL of his tricks against Saitama in a desperate attempt to beat him suggests to me that he can't, or that he would at the very least need direct interaction with it while in his godly form to use it. Which definitely makes him seem less impressive. But who knows ig.

I'm still waiting for Blast to mind control an army of a trillion robots and use laser eyes like the databook said.

To be honest, I still have the headcanon that we grossly underestimate how strong Garou could have been if he had fully accepted God's power. Even with just a fraction of it he managed to give Saitama a low-diff-mid-diff fight. He might've given Saitama a high-diff fight with the full "blessing" and that gives a scary idea of how strong God is. I can't see God being below universe level ngl.

Canon Zeno got upgraded to Low 1-C

So even if Saitama goes through Goku and the others, I don't think he's beating that, even with a God Amp
I think the real question is if Saitama would be able to meaningfully compete in the tournament of power at the end of series.

If he dips into multiversal I'll be more than happy. We've got to keep in mind that before Saitama vs Garou scaling Saitama above multicontinental was still controversial. He's already come a long way from the perspective of the lowballers and if he actually gets within a tier of DBS Goku that's better than 95% of anime.

Especially since he'll be doing that crap mostly with raw power, think most universal and above anime characters get there via hax or beams or anything else that isn't hand to hand.

What tier would Saitama have to reach to merit a re-run of Saitama vs Popeye?

Also ngl, if Garou could copy anything, he prob would've used esper powers at some point. He had seen and even fought against those kinds of powers before, and gaining access to the knowledge of all natural energies and forces in the universe should include that if it was natural, but the fact that he never used it despite pulling out ALL of his tricks against Saitama in a desperate attempt to beat him suggests to me that he can't, or that he would at the very least need direct interaction with it while in his godly form to use it. Which definitely makes him seem less impressive. But who knows ig.
I think the reason why Garou didn't use esper powers has more to do with meta reasons. Simply put, I believe ONE didn't think it would suit the fight. It is practically unthinkable to me that Garou couldn't copy esper powers when the Fubuki group of all people could use psychic binding in the webcomic. There are also artificial espers in both continuities.
I can't see God being below universe level ngl.
The same here. Besides the ludicrous power gap between Garou and God, several things make me think that way:

1) God is associated with celestial bodies and nature itself numerous times. Earth, Moon, Jupiter, Horsehead Nebula, Pillars of Creation just to name a few. Homeless Emperor even calls it "the will of stars."

2) He is directly connected with the entire universe on two different occasions. Once during Psykos' power up sequence and once in chapter 161's cover.

3) He also has multiple references to the Biblical God. It is all but confirmed that he is 3-A at the absolute minimum.

Last edited:
I think the reason why Garou didn't use esper powers has more to do with meta reasons. Simply put, I believe ONE didn't think it would suit the fight.
That's how i see it too. Giving a mainly ranged spammable form of attacking to a character who shines on CQC seems counter intuitive. ( unless they also gave Garou a lightsaber and had him copy nichirin. )

Back