• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Never forget that according to vsb, Geryuganshoop LS stomps Meteoric Burst Boros
And yet we try to present ourselves like the main character of powerscaling, “the accurate ones” “the professionals”
we will always have incompetent admins here. That’s it.

Does anyone have a link to Murata's statement on why he redrawing the launch from the tip of the ship for the moon kick?
Is there any calculation of the speed of bullets fired from the Boros ship?

If this calculation is what represents the ship's firing speed, then perhaps I can produce an FTL calculation for the moon kick...

And why exactly do we need this? This was my question, what is the reasoning behind this? I mean Boros scale above Geryuganshoop, but not the lifting force, which is very strange

because we need a direct scaling for that or a statement.
Stated to be the strongest in the universe 3 times
Should naturally scale above Geryuganshoop because he’s Boros
Literally considered a joke by Saitama, calls Boros strong
Says Boros is the strongest person he ever fought, meaning Boros > Geryuganshoop

These things were brought up and rejected because this website is not good

And why exactly do we need this? This was my question, what is the reasoning behind this? I mean Boros scale above Geryuganshoop, but not the lifting force, which is very strange
It's not strange at all, characters can scale only in AP, sometimes with speed, sometimes with LS. Scaling in LS, btw, usually only happens with direct feats (like fighting a character with X level of LS and matching him in strength), or direct statements (Something saying character A is physically stronger than B)

Boros very likely has statements for this but only having higher AP won't give you higher LS

Edit: A Universal Energy System also works

Last edited:
I think the reason why Garou didn't use esper powers has more to do with meta reasons. Simply put, I believe ONE didn't think it would suit the fight. It is practically unthinkable to me that Garou couldn't copy esper powers when the Fubuki group of all people could use psychic binding in the webcomic. There are also artificial espers in both continuities.

The same here. Besides the ludicrous power gap between Garou and God, several things make me think that way:

1) God is associated with celestial bodies and nature itself numerous times. Earth, Moon, Jupiter, Horsehead Nebula, Pillars of Creation just to name a few. Homeless Emperor even calls it "the will of stars."

2) He is directly connected with the entire universe on two different occasions. Once during Psykos' power up sequence and once in chapter 161's cover.

3) He also has multiple references to the Biblical God. It is all but confirmed that he is 3-A at the absolute minimum.
Universal I think is most likely, but there must be some meaning behind the webcomic website name: "galaxyheavyblow.com"

Maybe the webcomic final punch will be galaxy-destroying and the manga will cross over into universal/multiversal levels?

Webcomic Saitama has never been pushed to be anywhere near serious.
I can see that being his ultimate attack name and being used against god in the final battle.

Webcomic Saitama has never been pushed to be anywhere near serious.
I can see that being his ultimate attack name and being used against god in the final battle.
Well Garou did make him go into his serious mode (not as in serious punch, but the serious mode is when his face changes and he uses a little more effort and goes beyond a normal punch)
yes, serious mode exists according to the secret compus.

❄︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎□︎ ■︎□︎❖︎□︎⬧︎ 💣︎◻︎⧫︎□︎♎︎□︎⬧︎ ♎♏︎ ⧫︎❒︎□︎●︎●︎♋︎❒︎ 👎♋︎❍︎♋♑♏

Back