• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah I made that profile for Apollo, it looks neat doesn't it? And btw his feat was like Low 6-B or something but TimmyTurnero never updated the calc 🗿
Low 6-B?? Nahh, no way that sounds way too high. Earthquakes on that scale would be felt strongly across the entire supercontinent

Still, it's a really underrated feat, 7-A is a great tier in my opinion! One question though, is he the reason all high dragons are 7-A now?

Low 6-B?? Nahh, no way that sounds way too high. Earthquakes on that scale would be felt strongly across the entire supercontinent
It violently shaked the entire Hero Association HQ which was built to "not even feel a magnitude 6 or below" so I dunno you can check my conversation with Timmy about it here in any case, Timmy never added the end for some reason
Still, it's a really underrated feat, 7-A is a great tier in my opinion! One question though, is he the reason all high dragons are 7-A now?
Nah, it's because of this: https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-punch-man-7-b-carnage-kabuto-scaling.152968/

i've been away for a while but i assume that saitama's lifting feat in this chapter cover isn't quantifiable right? Like what even are those "black holes" supposed to be in terms of real world physics?

Oh so it wasn't a threat level designation, just someone saying watch out or whatever. Damn. Still Rover being based af and casually doing 100+ MPH travel speed.

i've been away for a while but i assume that saitama's lifting feat in this chapter cover isn't quantifiable right? Like what even are those "black holes" supposed to be in terms of real world physics?
Even if it was, it's well below his Serious Tableflip feat, so it's irrelevant (but maybe decent supportive evidence, but supportive evidence isn't very necessary anyways).

it is quantifiable, we just translate the distance between the event horizons use that to get the schwarzschild radius

The feat comes out to about x2 Saturn's weight (3×10²⁶ kilograms), which is only 1/5th of Saitama's current lifting strength.
But approximately 1/5th is realllllly close when we're talking energy of this scale, IDK Murata might be doing fan artist calcs

Is it MPH or Km/H?
I swear I always get confused with this type of stuff
Kilometers per hour here, Rover's running around 65 miles per hour here if you're American.

This new figure makes me want to compile all the kmph statements in the series into a chart, especially since Watchdog Man has that 250kmph statement.

Idk if there's any other explicit km/h feats other than Watchdog Man and Rover's
Well Explosive velocity snail moved at 390kmph (240mph) in the webcomic and I figure that number will be the same when the manga adapts it.

Accel can easily surpass that so actually Accel's serious speed > WDM's casual jaunt. I find that weird given how both characters are presented. Maybe it's just those three feats in km/h though

Working on it champ
Thank you Monsieur Cheev

Actually wait you're talking about nuking Brasil not making a profile for Nichirin, haha

I do not condone war crimes and violations of nuclear nonprofileration accords. You're not making a Nichirin profile, or?

Last edited:
Orochi doing something that looks like awakening breath
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzI4MjA5NzM2MjglMkY5MTcyNjk3MjY5NDQ2OTgzNzglMkYwMzIucG5n.png

Trying to get people to agree over if Garou already knew it or copied it from Bang as a Monster is equivalent to trying to get people to agree about Saitama having infinite power or potential. Uphill battle here.
Orochi didn't actually see garou use it at this point in the fight yet
it kinda just seems like Orochi already knew awakening breath
which is entirely possible considering he was a martial artist and probably knew more than "kick kick punch" before then
but the awakening breath effect is has a particular look to it, so it would be kinda weird if it's literally just normal breathing that he decided to draw at that moment.

I'm sure a million people have tried this already but has there been a thread about Peak Garou before Cosmic Fear vs Orochi? They're in the same tier so I'm sure someone has tried it at some point.

Perfect fist Garou scales ridiculously higher than Orochi
Orochi is fodder and he’s just a stepping stone for people to scaling chain all over him that’s it. He has almost no viable matches in the verse because everyone stomps or gets stomped.
He could maybe fight ten second mode genos but he’d more than likely just get blasted to hell before being able to do shit.

Perfect fist Garou scales ridiculously higher than Orochi
Orochi is fodder and he’s just a stepping stone for people to scaling chain all over him that’s it. He has almost no viable matches in the verse because everyone stomps or gets stomped.
He could maybe fight ten second mode genos but he’d more than likely just get blasted to hell before being able to do shit.
Okay, what about just Monster Garou's First or Second forms? Would that be more fair?

Back