• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright a few things
1. I’m pretty sure viz translations just very blatantly change things and really can’t be used
2. Saitama was referring to the moment where he said “don’t worry, I won’t get hurt” implying he was referring to taking damage rather than being visibly scratched
3. He was worried about his clothes when hit by the initial nuclear fission attacks, but when Garou came at him with consecutive normal punches (which clearly increased his AP as a result) that’s when he says the line, meaning he wasn’t referring to his clothes.
image0.jpg

image0.jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMjkxOTcwOTA4MjclMkY5ODQzNTY0ODAyNjQzMTA3ODQlMkYyOC5wbmc=

It’s very clear that Saitama got scratched here in any case, and as you yourself know, the gamma ray burst incapacitated him for way too long even though just getting knocked away and just neglecting to come back shouldn’t be the problem, considering he jumped from the damn moon to get back to a fight in like a few seconds.
So yeah, He took damage™️
I forgot that the clothes thing was with the Nuclear Fission attacks.

I already agreed with Garou hurting Saitama. My point is that you need to convince other people of this because it's gonna be hard doing so. People hate it when someone even suggests that Saitama isn't invincible.

I mean some people will say that Saitama didn't get hurt at all during the later parts of Saitama vs Cosmic Garou lmao
Exactly my point
Because serious mode and non serious mode actually could change his durability
If consecutive normal punches (that matched saitama’s own normal punches at that moment) were capable of damaging normal saitama, but cosmic garou’s strongest combo wasn’t able to even replicate that, then serious might as well be a literal form

I wonder which position of tier 0 would these characters be
I don't think they are compatible with the tiering system since the powerscale exceeds absolute infinite and therefore, contradicts itself. Even the description of universe contradicts itself and clashes with how multiverse is depicted. The comic seems to be a mess that consists of a bunch of random fancy words the author found.

Average Chinese powerscaling writer when he makes the MC have 300 niche abilities so they can be tier 0 (it's peak fiction)

if Saitama is tier 0 Boros is high 1-A+
Speaking of which, I wonder what god Boros's power would have been if he had gone to him.

We might think it would be Garou level, but we have to remember the
Psykos-Orochi. It was the fusion of two beings into one and even after the god boost, the tier didn't even change and they didn't even gain any stolen abilities.

Meanwhile, a Garou no longer transformed into a monster gained a boost like that just by touching the hand of god, he didn't even accept everything like Psykos-Orochi.

Speaking of which, I wonder what god Boros's power would have been if he had gone to him.

Psykos-Orochi. It was the fusion of two beings into one and even after the god boost, the tier didn't even change and they didn't even gain any stolen abilities.

Meanwhile, a Garou no longer transformed into a monster gained a boost like that just by touching the hand of god, he didn't even accept everything like Psykos-Orochi.
Psykos-Orochi wasn't the same as CF Garou though. They were just amplified by God while merging together. Garou briefly became an avatar of God, though not a complete avatar due to smacking his hand away.

If Boros became an avatar of God (not that he would accept it), he would rather likely be ridiculously powerful, though probably inferior to CF Garou for a multitude of reasons. But if he accepted God's full "blessing" rather than getting some fraction of it, maybe he would be stronger.

He'd probably be even more like a Dragon Ball character, throwing around massive energy blasts that destroy planets casually and shit. And Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon can actually destroy stars now. And he passively grows stronger and stronger while fighting.

Being god amped gives the person access to infinite energy, which when combined with Boros' latent energy, would allow him to release a collapsing star roaring cannon far beyond what we saw, which also means unlimited regen and an even more powerful meteoric burst if he wanted to push his body to the absolute limit

Being god amped gives the person access to infinite energy, which when combined with Boros' latent energy, would allow him to release a collapsing star roaring cannon far beyond what we saw, which also means unlimited regen and an even more powerful meteoric burst if he wanted to push his body to the absolute limit
Reminds me of the classic theories of what would happen if Buu used the Kaioken.

fun fact the entirety of chapter 36 is Saitama fighting the arm that fell off of the real Boros and regenerated into a full being
the true form of Boros is a morbillion times stronger and would one shot caped baldfodder

Hey, from this manga panel, shouldn't Pig God get Immortal Taype 2? After taking a good look, there was a hole in the Pig God's heart left by the ENW monster after the Pig God ate him, and he wasn't affected at all by it.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzI4MjA5NzM2MjglMkYxMDIyMjU2MDU2Mzg4MzA5MDkyJTJGcGFnZV8xNy5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE4NzMwNTY3NzAlMkYxMDIyMjU2MDY2Nzk4NTUxMTIyJTJGcGFnZV8xOC5wbmc=

Well, even though it missed, it should have been injured enough to make him die, but Pig God seems to be fine

Hey, from this manga panel, shouldn't Pig God get Immortal Taype 2? After taking a good look, there was a hole in the Pig God's heart left by the ENW monster after the Pig God ate him, and he wasn't affected at all by it.

Nah, this isn't enough for Immortality tbh.

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzI4MjA5NzM2MjglMkYxMDIyMjU2MDU2Mzg4MzA5MDkyJTJGcGFnZV8xNy5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE4NzMwNTY3NzAlMkYxMDIyMjU2MDY2Nzk4NTUxMTIyJTJGcGFnZV8xOC5wbmc=

Well, even though it missed, it should have been injured enough to make him die, but Pig God seems to be fine
He get SUperhuman from this:

"Superhuman (Casually walked off having, seemingly, most of his organs pierced by Evil Natural Water water jets[3])"

Back