• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The tidal wave was the thing calced at Wall level+, and like the Seafolk Messenger is 5 meter tall. Even with GPE, this isn't going anywhere above 9-B
I know it was, I just think that's a bit surprising that causing a whole ass tidal wave that seemed to sink or at least greatly displace a big boat in the background, by just like, coming out of the water, not attacking or anything, doesn't suggest the possession of enough power to destroy a small building, with him literally being the size of an entire two story house. What the hell does the wiki consider a small building?

maybe something like "Mizuki was the strongest of the heroes stated to have S class potential as well as being one of darkshine's fans, who are stated to be stronger than the average pro hero and are contacted in times of emergency. Due to this, she could possibly be stronger than Snek who is the lowest in A class and noted by Suiryu to even be weaker than Lighting Max"
but getting that to go through on here would be a chore, so idk
These guys are random athletic fodder, just some trained, but by all means, regular humans (by OPM standards).
well yeah, but literally anybody can be a hero with training considering the existence of mumen rider and those guys that deep sea king one shot
She got a higher rating than some A-Class Heroes but that doesn't automatically mean she is better than them in virtually any way, the main thing is that we literally have no idea how Rhino Wrestler determines these ratings, if the A-Class were even going all out, and so on. It's WAAAY too vague to scale her.
Rhino Wrestler explicitly ranks them on how strong their attacks were, and Mizuki was the only one to reach 30 outside of Iaian. Literally why would they hold back anything when they’re ganging up as a group and getting their asses kicked while desperately trying to beat him. I think the purpose is obvious, and it’s showing that among the lower class raid heroes she was the strongest.
Besides which, if she was that powerful, why isn't she just an A-Class.
She was explicitly part of the surface team that had hidden potential not reflected by their current ranking, and was the strongest of said team besides gearsper who at his peak would technically be worthy of S class
which more so suggests we've just been downplaying Wolf level's this whole time. I mean, the idea that they're just vaguely stronger than regular humans to some extent was never really suggested at any point. ONE himself said that as a Hero in the OPM world he would have absolutely 0 chance against a Wolf level threat of any kind and would only be useful for picking up trash.
C class fodder being below a normal grizzly bear moment
But yeah probably

It seems we got nothing new during King's journey besides Manako. I was really hoping for some powerscaling stuff but there isn't anything unless we count the cover.

By the way, the final training guy is alive in this version. I wonder how strong he is.

It seems we got nothing new during King's journey besides Manako. I was really hoping for some powerscaling stuff but there isn't anything unless we count the cover.

By the way, the final training guy is alive in this version. I wonder how strong he is.
We can finally move onto the heavenly ninja party arc 😁

Btw, we if take the rumor of charanko as true and blast and his friends created a super sized black hole. How strong would that be quantified?

I just did a rough calculation and it is actually lower than Saitama's current lifting strength. Lmao
Yeah, a black hole with a 1 meter schwarzchild radius should only be 1.04x Saturn weight, so 2.08X Saturn and nowhere near dwarf star lifting strength

The serious table flip remains ridiculously impressive (Goku could never lol) but it's a great supporting feat given that Saitama's performing a very casual bench press with these black holes, presumably for lots of reps

Yeah that was funny as hell

Good chapter! I'm definitely making a key for mini Rover
Mini Rover doesn't seem to be that far off from his Overgrown self. He one shots monsters that Fubuki has trouble dealing with, while when she's serious and going all out she can block a few strikes from Big Rover

But yeah craziest thing for scaling stuff is that Rover one-shot probably a Demon level Monster (maybe Tiger but probably Demon if Fubuki struggled). The threat level was shown on the bottom right but obv I can't translate.

image.png

Yeah, a black hole with a 1 meter schwarzchild radius should only be 1.04x Saturn weight, so 2.08X Saturn and nowhere near dwarf star lifting strength

The serious table flip remains ridiculously impressive (Goku could never lol) but it's a great supporting feat given that Saitama's performing a very casual bench press with these black holes, presumably for lots of reps
Bro coming in here with the 🤓 facts on the double. Respect. But what if next chapter, Saitama holds up a black hole the size of Mount Everest?

Also. If Saitama ever gets Casual and Serious keys respectively, I think it would be fitting to use the black hole LS for casual Saitama and the Serious Tableflip for Serious Saitama. But I don't think he should get split keys tbh. Even transformations don't always warrant keys.

There's already a profile for Apollo

Aren't covers supposed to be non-canonical things?i mean,one cover has saitama destroying the moon,other has covers of the waifu's in bikini in the beach,others have garou killing the seas,and many more examples

Aren't covers supposed to be non-canonical things?i mean,one cover has saitama destroying the moon,other has covers of the waifu's in bikini in the beach,others have garou killing the seas,and many more examples
Semi-canon. They aren't canon to the actual events of the manga, however they're still made by Murata and ONE, which means any feats in them probably aren't inaccurate.

Bro coming in here with the 🤓 facts on the double. Respect. But what if next chapter, Saitama holds up a black hole the size of Mount Everest?
With a radius that size?? It would be absolutely an upgrade, since that'd be several times heavier than the sun if you mean a black hole with a 4km radius
There's already a profile for Apollo
Okay thanks!

With a radius that size?? It would be absolutely an upgrade, since that'd be several times heavier than the sun if you mean a black hole with a 4km radius

Okay thanks!
Yeah I made that profile for Apollo, it looks neat doesn't it? And btw his feat was like Low 6-B or something but TimmyTurnero never updated the calc 🗿

Back