• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iaian confirmed in the OPM game, goty 12/10 already

Wait there's legit a new OPM game being made? THIS WAS ANNOUNCED LAST MONTH? Bruh the fact I ain't heard about it is actually crazy fr. OPM is completely dead game-wise. I guess that's thanks to A Hero Nobody Knows being a major flop. It really sucks they were so lazy and rushed with that game, it had a lot of potential and could have made OPM a bit huge in video game media.

Still praying for the day that someone makes a good OPM open-world MMORPG. Starting out with just A-City but expanding with various patches until the entire super-continent is explorable. Like, imagine a Dragon Ball Z Kakarot type of OPM game, but with Xenoverse-esk custom character mechanics.

Imagine a Limiter mechanic where you could break your Limiter but it takes a fuc fudge-ton of grinding, and the amount of grinding depends on your class. Like, maybe there would be a class that has really low stats and stat progression compared to the other classes (basically a "normal" human), but it's the easiest class to break your Limiter in. There could be a whole unique leveling system that involves potential and whatnot.

Like dude there are so many ways a OPM RPG could be cool. And there would be raid bosses, varying in level between Demon to Dragon, and maybe on, like, each anniversary for the game, there could be a God level raid boss.

The game could have an amazing quest system, maybe quests that are following canon events. Hell, in the FAR future (I mean by the time a game like this even could be made the manga would be over) there could even maybe be a quest line about the war against God, where you work with Blast and his group, but I guess that would depend on how that plot-line develops.

Of course, depending on your class, you would be able to get trained by various different teachers of different levels. If you were a martial artist, you would probably start with some basic martial artist teacher made for the game, with probably a few different masters, building up to Bang, being the last one to train you, or maybe if you were on a path of "evil" assuming this game were to have a system like that, Garou would be the final master. Then, for swordsmen, it'd start out with some random fodder again, then evolve into Iaian somewhere down the line, and then eventually Atomic Samurai. Or if you went a tank class, one of TTM's subordinates initially (Tank-Top Tiger probably), TTM eventually, and then Darkshine. If you went as an esper, there could be ways to convincingly make Tatsumaki the final master, but she'd be one that would be more like "Okay let's get this over with I really don't care". If you went a ninja class, you would either have Flashy Flash as the final master or Sonic if you were going on the path of evil.

Oh, and as a mixture of this idea and the Limiter idea from earlier, maybe you can only access the "normal human" class after completing a certain milestone, and when you unlock that class, you "access" Saitama as a trainer, but need to pay him money for it, and that's how you can break your Limiter, maybe removing your level cap and giving you a big stat boost as well as a permanent significant EXP gain increase, but not effectively putting you on creative mode or something, and you still lack any of the unique abilities of the other classes.

I could give ideas for like 2 hours straight my guy. I swear on my life to the lord himself that whoever comes up with "ideas" for these generic ass anime video games needs to be replaced because they have NO creativity or understanding of what people want from video games.💀

Last edited:
Wait there's legit a new OPM game being made? THIS WAS ANNOUNCED LAST MONTH? Bruh the fact I ain't heard about it is actually crazy fr. OPM is completely dead game-wise. I guess that's thanks to A Hero Nobody Knows being a major flop. It really sucks they were so lazy and rushed with that game, it had a lot of potential and could have made OPM a bit huge in video game media.

Still praying for the day that someone makes a good OPM open-world MMORPG. Starting out with just A-City but expanding with various patches until the entire super-continent is explorable. Like, imagine a Dragon Ball Z Kakarot type of OPM game, but with Xenoverse-esk custom character mechanics.

Imagine a Limiter mechanic where you could break your Limiter but it takes a fuc fudge-ton of grinding, and the amount of grinding depends on your class. Like, maybe there would be a class that has really low stats and stat progression compared to the other classes (basically a "normal" human), but it's the easiest class to break your Limiter in. There could be a whole unique leveling system that involves potential and whatnot.

Like dude there are so many ways a OPM RPG could be cool. And there would be raid bosses, varying in level between Demon to Dragon, and maybe on, like, each anniversary for the game, there could be a God level raid boss.

The game could have an amazing quest system, maybe quests that are following canon events. Hell, in the FAR future (I mean by the time a game like this even could be made the manga would be over) there could even maybe be a quest line about the war against God, where you work with Blast and his group, but I guess that would depend on how that plot-line develops.

Of course, depending on your class, you would be able to get trained by various different teachers of different levels. If you were a martial artist, you would probably start with some basic martial artist teacher made for the game, with probably a few different masters, building up to Bang, being the last one to train you, or maybe if you were on a path of "evil" assuming this game were to have a system like that, Garou would be the final master. Then, for swordsmen, it'd start out with some random fodder again, then evolve into Iaian somewhere down the line, and then eventually Atomic Samurai. Or if you went a tank class, one of TTM's subordinates initially (Tank-Top Tiger probably), TTM eventually, and then Darkshine. If you went as an esper, there could be ways to convincingly make Tatsumaki the final master, but she'd be one that would be more like "Okay let's get this over with I really don't care". If you went a ninja class, you would either have Flashy Flash as the final master or Sonic if you were going on the path of evil.

Oh, and as a mixture of this idea and the Limiter idea from earlier, maybe you can only access the "normal human" class after completing a certain milestone, and when you unlock that class, you "access" Saitama as a trainer, but need to pay him money for it, and that's how you can break your Limiter, maybe removing your level cap and giving you a big stat boost as well as a permanent significant EXP gain increase, but not effectively putting you on creative mode or something, and you still lack any of the unique abilities of the other classes.

I could give ideas for like 2 hours straight my guy. I swear on my life to the lord himself that whoever comes up with "ideas" for these generic ass anime video games needs to be replaced because they have NO creativity or understanding of what people want from video games.💀
With this text, I imagined the cosmic garou writing this same text but explaining his abilities to Saitama.

It did some noise on the OPM subreddit and stuff, the game is still not out but it's looking pretty good actually, here is some gameplay:

We should make a key for King’s public image
Attack Potency: at least multi-continent level (Stated to be the strongest man on earth and the strongest hero on earth, which should put him above the likes of an amped Metal Bat, Genos' full power, and Tatsumaki. Killed Orochi, completely obliterated Elder Centipede with a single attack, killed Vomited Fuhrer ugly and Platinum Sperm as well as temporarily defeating evil natural water with Ultimate Purgatory Hellfire Burst Wave Motion Cannon. Left a large crater on the moon when using it as a punching bag.) likely far higher (has scars from fighting a disaster level god opponent)

Speed: at least massively hypersonic+ (outsped Orochi and Elder Centipede, completely blitzed human garou) at least ftl with Ultimate Purgatory Hellfire Burst Wave Motion Cannon (blitzed Platinum Sperm)

I'll try and make something later

It did some noise on the OPM subreddit and stuff, the game is still not out but it's looking pretty good actually, here is some gameplay:

Analyzing them in detail real quick:

King fight-Looks like King isn't actually using any of these abilities in reality and it's just his crazy luck making it so that someone else attacks right as he pretends to. When he does Consecutive Normal Punch's, you can faintly see Saitama's silhouette, implying that all of these abilities he's using are coincidental. His energy wave looks suspiciously similar to Genos', too. And to be clear; he is not stopping time, you can still see Vaccine Man moving, just very, very slowly, and you can hear the King Engine in the background along with a kanji symbolizing the sound of his heartbeat (causing the King Engine). So the "time stop" is probably just King's adrenaline firing off when he facing his demise, causing the world around him to be perceived slowly from his perspective, the classic trope. So basically the game is just REALLY playing into the whole meta luck ability people have gone crazy over.

Atomic Samurai-Not much to say (looks cool though). Most noteworthy thing is that there are two versions of Genos' fighting, which is an interesting choice on the dev's part. Sadly CK doesn't use a phase 2 in this, so there will probably not be multi-phase boss fights often, and different forms will just be different fights. On that note, I have to say that while the fights are flashy and look cool, the bosses seem to be very clunky and not challenging in the slightest.

Sonic-Again, two versions of Sonic. So there is probably going to be a pretty massive variety of character selections. CK phase 2 looks a lot harder than phase 1, but still kind of easy and clunky looking, not enough impact on his super attack The boss just walks around doing nothing too much and has very short attack periods. They went for something kind of like Elden Ring in terms of boss fight design, but unfathomably easier and less grandiose, while being considerably longer. The quick time events are lit though. And having 3 teammates feels a bit overkill.

Overall-Pretty god damn good looking. But my personal biggest concern is the lack of music. There's like, something playing in the background, but like, most audio is just sound effects and voice lines, the presence of music seems virtually non-existent, from this brief glance. Which is alarming imo.

Analyzing them in detail real quick:

King fight-Looks like King isn't actually using any of these abilities in reality and it's just his crazy luck making it so that someone else attacks right as he pretends to. When he does Consecutive Normal Punch's, you can faintly see Saitama's silhouette, implying that all of these abilities he's using are coincidental. His energy wave looks suspiciously similar to Genos', too. And to be clear; he is not stopping time, you can still see Vaccine Man moving, just very, very slowly, and you can hear the King Engine in the background along with a kanji symbolizing the sound of his heartbeat (causing the King Engine). So the "time stop" is probably just King's adrenaline firing off when he facing his demise, causing the world around him to be perceived slowly from his perspective, the classic trope. So basically the game is just REALLY playing into the whole meta luck ability people have gone crazy over.

Atomic Samurai-Not much to say (looks cool though). Most noteworthy thing is that there are two versions of Genos' fighting, which is an interesting choice on the dev's part. Sadly CK doesn't use a phase 2 in this, so there will probably not be multi-phase boss fights often, and different forms will just be different fights. On that note, I have to say that while the fights are flashy and look cool, the bosses seem to be very clunky and not challenging in the slightest.

Sonic-Again, two versions of Sonic. So there is probably going to be a pretty massive variety of character selections. CK phase 2 looks a lot harder than phase 1, but still kind of easy and clunky looking, not enough impact on his super attack The boss just walks around doing nothing too much and has very short attack periods. They went for something kind of like Elden Ring in terms of boss fight design, but unfathomably easier and less grandiose, while being considerably longer. The quick time events are lit though. And having 3 teammates feels a bit overkill.

Overall-Pretty god damn good looking. But my personal biggest concern is the lack of music. There's like, something playing in the background, but like, most audio is just sound effects and voice lines, the presence of music seems virtually non-existent, from this brief glance. Which is alarming imo.
I think they are playing against an easy version of the bosses to showcase the abilities and well I don't think it will release without music, that'd be silly.

I think they are playing against an easy version of the bosses to showcase the abilities and well I don't think it will release without music, that'd be silly.
There is music, it's just not very good or loud. It might as well be elevator music. And I hope so on the former point.

Like what?
See. The current scaling is something like this:

Orochi < Saitama (one shots) < Psykorochi < Tatsumaki (one shots) < Sage Centipede (likely)

Now if we want to make PS close to SC we need to look at who scales to or near PS. And we have that AP wise (not counting dura neg martial arts):

AB Bang = Post-Darkshine Garou = PS

They are somewhat relative, although there's a few counterarguments like PS tanking God Slayer Fist (which contains dura neg techniques) while Bang got one shot from only a partial hit. This however is contradicted by Garou being able to one shot Bang even if he couldn't deal much damage with normal (not dura neg) blows, and Garou destroying PS's face (damaging more than he damaged Bang) with normal blows but not dealing a lot of damage which a technique that should be superior to RASRF, which he used to one shot Bang. No matter how you interpret it, the consensus and this wiki seems to suggest that these three are somewhat relative.

This is problematic because Bang said repeatedly that Saitama was the strongest individual he had ever met and much stronger than he is (by virtue of seeing him destroy the meteor, which he could not believe at first glance). Then Genos, who also saw Saitama destroy the meteor (and actually assesses the destruction level more accurately than Bang, as stated in the databook and the manga, saying that he nullified most of the meteor's energy) believed Saitama should bring Tatsumaki and the other S class heroes in order to fight Gouketsu. This means:

AB Bang < Saitama (meteor) < Gouketsu

which of course leads to this full scaling:

AB Bang = Post Darkshine Garou = Platinum Sperm < Saitama (meteor) < Gouketsu < Orochi < Saitama (one shot) < Psykorochi < Tatsumaki (one shot) < Sage Centipede (likely).

There is no way that PS is portrayed to be as high as SC. And there's also the fact that Genos could sense Garou's inmense energy levels (right when he punches PS) but couldn't measure Psykorochi's initial beam because it was too high. That's my full reasoning as to why there's circular scaling there.

See. The current scaling is something like this:

Orochi < Saitama (one shots) < Psykorochi < Tatsumaki (one shots) < Sage Centipede (likely)

Now if we want to make PS close to SC we need to look at who scales to or near PS. And we have that AP wise (not counting dura neg martial arts):

AB Bang = Post-Darkshine Garou = PS

They are somewhat relative, although there's a few counterarguments like PS tanking God Slayer Fist (which contains dura neg techniques) while Bang got one shot from only a partial hit. This however is contradicted by Garou being able to one shot Bang even if he couldn't deal much damage with normal (not dura neg) blows, and Garou destroying PS's face (damaging more than he damaged Bang) with normal blows but not dealing a lot of damage which a technique that should be superior to RASRF, which he used to one shot Bang. No matter how you interpret it, the consensus and this wiki seems to suggest that these three are somewhat relative.

This is problematic because Bang said repeatedly that Saitama was the strongest individual he had ever met and much stronger than he is (by virtue of seeing him destroy the meteor, which he could not believe at first glance). Then Genos, who also saw Saitama destroy the meteor (and actually assesses the destruction level more accurately than Bang, as stated in the databook and the manga, saying that he nullified most of the meteor's energy) believed Saitama should bring Tatsumaki and the other S class heroes in order to fight Gouketsu. This means:

AB Bang < Saitama (meteor) < Gouketsu

which of course leads to this full scaling:

AB Bang = Post Darkshine Garou = Platinum Sperm < Saitama (meteor) < Gouketsu < Orochi < Saitama (one shot) < Psykorochi < Tatsumaki (one shot) < Sage Centipede (likely).

There is no way that PS is portrayed to be as high as SC. And there's also the fact that Genos could sense Garou's inmense energy levels (right when he punches PS) but couldn't measure Psykorochi's initial beam because it was too high. That's my full reasoning as to why there's circular scaling there.
There’s nothing circular about a likely far higher.

Even back when Plat was low 6-B, your reasoning wouldn’t really interfere with that
Still not seeing why likely far higher wouldn’t be possible

one_punch_man___saitama_wallpaper_by_xthedeathcardx_d9l1p60-pre.jpg

What do you guys think some of the most underrated feats in OPM are? I am not talking about purely AP and Speed stuff but about things like skill and intelligence as well. There are many but I feel like the fact that Platinum Sperm overcame tens of trillions of consciousnesses is very overlooked. That guy needs Supernatural Willpower.

Some of other feats I feel like that often go unmentioned are Saitama calculating his jump from Moon, Iaian cutting tens of thousands hair strands blindfolded and Sonic's stealth feats.

Probably Garou copying Exploding Heart Fist after taking a very quick glance at the scroll when he was still human and managed to copy and master it in his Half Monster state.

One-Shotter managing to not only snipe a bullet out of air, but hitting a monster sniper's eye through the scope with the same shot was rad.

Chain n toad damaging Garou and snek dodging a hit from deep sea king 🗿
Also Boros doing everything
Garou being damaged by falling arrows is even more wild. I hope the poison is actually acid or something and that's why it went through Garou's skin.

I don't buy into the idea that Garou of all people has a weakness to piercing damage.

Garou being damaged by falling arrows is even more wild. I hope the poison is actually acid or something and that's why it went through Garou's skin.

I don't buy into the idea that Garou of all people has a weakness to piercing damage.
9-C durability Garou
cover6.jpg

Yeah, and this is a hard pill to swallow but he's most likely stronger than the Tats who one shot Psykorochi as well.

I believe full power Tats to be higher than that, but who knows.

Golden Ball, Spring Moustachio, arrows and bullets from those archer and cowboy heroes, Stinger's weapon, Royal Ripper...

All of these people were shown to be easily one shotted by Garou but could still pierce through him with their bladed weaponry so he does indeed have a piercing damage weakness

Captain Mizuki being 9-B feels wrong
for one, rhino wrestler power levels obviously probably aren't linear, but 30 is still a hell of a lot more than some of the rest besides Iaian and Atomic got
she should probably be comparable to the darkshine fans, who are stated to be beyond the average pro hero
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDA5MzY5Mzk1NTAlMkY5MjA3NDcxMTc0MTExODA2MDQlMkYwNi5wbmc=

unfortunately I don't know if there's enough evidence here to prove that they're stronger than Snek, even though it seems like they easily should be
any ideas?

It's pretty consistent in OPM that piercing damage is a thing. Garou has been pierced by many other weapons too. The only character that seems to not really acknowledge it (besides Saitama obv) is Darkshine.

unfortunately I don't know if there's enough evidence here to prove that they're stronger than Snek, even though it seems like they easily should be
any ideas?
These guys are random athletic fodder, just some trained, but by all means, regular humans (by OPM standards). Mizuki is comparable to them, probably a bit stronger as she is more combat tuned whereas they are just bodybuilders. She got a higher rating than some A-Class Heroes but that doesn't automatically mean she is better than them in virtually any way, the main thing is that we literally have no idea how Rhino Wrestler determines these ratings, if the A-Class were even going all out, and so on. It's WAAAY too vague to scale her. Besides which, if she was that powerful, why isn't she just an A-Class.

However, what I would say is that B-Class Heroes should probably get a buff. It's directly stated that, on average, only 1 B-Class is necessary for a Wolf level Monster, a statement which is very consistently conveyed in the series (I could name a few examples that support this off the top of my head). Which means that B-Class Heroes should scale to the Seafolk and Piggy Bancon, who are all deemed Wall+ level and likely teetering into small building level. At that, I'm rather shocked that the Messenger of the Seafolk is only Wall+, like my guy he is the size of a small building and created a tidal wave by just emerging from the ocean. And the idea that he might have been higher than Wolf level is kind of negated by the fact that it was the narrator who stated this, not the Hero Association, which more so suggests we've just been downplaying Wolf level's this whole time. I mean, the idea that they're just vaguely stronger than regular humans to some extent was never really suggested at any point. ONE himself said that as a Hero in the OPM world he would have absolutely 0 chance against a Wolf level threat of any kind and would only be useful for picking up trash.

At that, I'm rather shocked that the Messenger of the Seafolk is only Wall+, like my guy he is the size of a small building and created a tidal wave by just emerging from the ocean
The tidal wave was the thing calced at Wall level+, and like the Seafolk Messenger is 5 meter tall. Even with GPE, this isn't going anywhere above 9-B

Back