• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
INB4 the final OPM boss is Cosmic Centipede
Saitama had to level the playing field somehow
cmHwmGkq7Yrln4BIb-w5wgYlvQqxOpgcp3hcvj8nRAslLZW_c_UtX--IURf5YsRuBOMm4ubg4OkkCUBtNyB2qunlAhUo8C7LdGzs4O-mVcsO3QFdXp1S8CZSs7RzgiARVG4W06vDIpfK2t8LON7OpwhCY9IEfcr_zAdGTG1yg5SfM7NWdHOpb8hnm4njzQ

Has anyone calculated the feat in chapter 111 where Psykos compresses a giant ball of stone down to like 1/3 of its og size? I have no idea where to begin with it.

for real?
Its OBVIOUS, O B V I O U S that she was vastly weaker there. She is just a human, almost died 200099 times and you still that she is at her peak? She is VASTLY weakened. Even Fubuki mentioned her powers to be unstsble. Also, ONE doesn’t need to mention that she was weaker, just use your brain. Tatsumaki couldn’t barely BREATH, she was almost FAINTING
FU does not scales to tatsumaki and will never scale, it totally makes no sense.
I never said she was at her peak. When did I say that? I said Tatsumaki has a tendency of being absolutely destroyed by attacks, and being literally unaffected. The only time she was affected by something was when she overused her own strength, even though she could still casually lift and spin the drill.
My argument is, despite being shown to be tired afterwards she casually did it and with no 2nd mention of a power drop it shouldn’t be assumed her power dropped

honestly, do you even read what you write? Tatsumaki is a HUMAN, doesnt even have regeneration, if she got electrocuted to death by psykos, OBVIOUSLY that she is N O T okay.

tatsumaki:bloodloss, almost fainting, smashed in the rock, almost raped

this guy: uuuuhhhr duuuuhrrrr tatsumaki wasnt weaker because ONE didnt create a databook that states this, even thought that she was almost death, im sure that she was at her peak bc i want to scale some ******* FODDERS to multicontinental level, such as FUHRER UGLY
Im not reading all that and it’s not that srs. If you don’t want to use your cognitive thinking don’t do it. Nobody is being scales to multi continental wth r u talking about

I never said she was at her peak. When did I say that? I said Tatsumaki has a tendency of being absolutely destroyed by attacks, and being literally unaffected. The only time she was affected by something was when she overused her own strength, even though she could still casually lift and spin the drill.
My argument is, despite being shown to be tired afterwards she casually did it and with no 2nd mention of a power drop it shouldn’t be assumed her power dropped
just a few moments after shotting the spear, tatsumaki was spitting blood and having problems to breath, also, her powers are UNSTABLE when she is weakned, so FU definetely does not scales to her, it's not like if she could just throw the spear again without dying.
Fubuki literally saying that her powers are UNSTABLE proofs this.
page_9.png

Im not reading all that and it’s not that srs. If you don’t want to use your cognitive thinking don’t do it. Nobody is being scales to multi continental wth r u talking about
multicontinental or large country, no matter what, no one but tatsumaki scales to the drill feat.
pp_3.png

Heart form Orochi definitely does. It's pretty blatant.
It's blatantly not.

No matter what anyone says, a tiny portion of the drill's RKE that Timmy calculated (due to surface area being a thing) ripped it asunder in a matter of seconds.

Sure, it was vaguely intact upon passing the first layer of bedrock, but that's literally all I'll grant. It's the equivalent of giving an animal 9-C/9-B durability for becoming roadkill instead of vapour.

Y'all have bad arguments, and that's final. Thank you for cooming to my TED talk.

Last edited:
On this note, though, I do think it's at least a little worthwhile calculating the small portion of the energy that Orochi's heart took.

A single punch from DS ****** up a more intact heart to the point where Psykos had to abandon it.

So, maybe SD (and just SD, since MA PPP and Bang and Bomb needed a whole ass combo to do a fraction of that damage) would scale to some degree.
i can see this as a nice possibilty of scaling, could be a buff for DS, they would just downscale the feat.
or maybe just a regen feat for orochi?? he was constantly regenerating while being piercing by the drill, even thought the GAP in AP would just delete him
idk

Also you are assuming Saitama made the hole that leads to the magma chamber when the narrator said it was Orochi
p_15.png
I'm with Timmy on this one- the chasm they fall through is enormous and runs through the upper levels of the monster association clean to the surface. It must be over 100 meters wide at points

iw9oet1w7ua81.png

That's important because Orochi says "not even my parents know of this place", presumably meaning that Psykos doesn't even know about it (unless there's some weird cosmological crap going on here that we're not privy to) and that it's a pretty secret place. Makes sense since Psykos didn't realize how strong Orochi really was later and consuming energy from the earth definitely contributed to that. Since the chasm looks like it's 100 meters wide in the shot where Saitama and Orochi are falling straight in, any human walking through Z-city could parachute down into Orochi's house from the chasm the moon looked through. Presumably Child Emperor's sattelite tech and surveillance would have picked up on that- and everyone in the monster association would know about it.

Plus, there's water falling down and you can't see this giant chasm in any of the shots before Saitama punches Rover even though it should be relatively close.

My conclusion?

The punch Saitama threw at Rover cracked the monster association clean to the surface and dramatically expanded the tunnel Orochi used to get to his resurrection chamber. Orochi was taking a lava bath or something and saw the hole in his roof expand and climbed up the new tunnel to see a man with a powerful aura standing in the obvious epicenter of the blast.

p_10.png
p_30.png

fr, look at her face, she's clearly vastly weaker here
While I agree that she’s exhausted, nothing indicates that her telekinetic abilities are any weaker than her casual drill feat.
Without a proper statement its just a baseless claim.
It's blatantly not.

No matter what anyone says, a tiny portion of the drill's RKE that Timmy calculated (due to surface area being a thing) ripped it asunder in a matter of seconds.

Sure, it was vaguely intact upon passing the first layer of bedrock, but that's literally all I'll grant. It's the equivalent of giving an animal 9-C/9-B durability for becoming roadkill instead of vapour.

Y'all have bad arguments, and that's final. Thank you for cooming to my TED talk.
I agree with this, but he did tank the drill being slammed onto him so I’ll find the KE of that.
I’ll also try to find how much energy he would take giving his size.

Back