• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not really (and it should also be divided by surface area), but DS should scale anyway like I said.

Not really (and it should also be divided by surface area), but DS should scale anyway like I said.
I can understand surface area for the drilling part but taking the sphere head on? Wouldn’t he scale to the entire slam?
It hit him head on and slammed onto the rock before drilling down.

ugh, the drill was a last resort attack, theres no casual attack here, she almost fainted after firing it…
It wasn’t a last resort attack, if she could do that to a 10,000m piece of concrete she could have very easily have done that to Orochi. And the feat was very casual.

While being left exhausted her power shouldn’t have dropped massively afterwards, assuming it did is baseless. Tatsumaki has took far worse and kept her strength in check.
So unless it’s stated she lost power, let’s not assume so.

Pretty sure that's not how pressure or energy work.

If the Empire State Building, spire first, fell on you, you'd only be hit by something like 50 tons.
That’s if it pierced through you no?
If it fell directly on top of you and stood up straight ontop of you, you would be hit by the entire weight or the entire force. Since Orochi wasn’t pierced by it and it sat directly on top of of him he would scale right? Unless I’m misinterpreting something.

but DS should scale anyway like I said.
I think Genos and Drive knight should scale.
They could harm her with their combined attack.
Dk could also harm her by himself.
Her energy beams could clash with DK and Atomic Samurai could cut apart her energy beams.
Genos also blocked a blast from her.

Pretty sure it's no different.
Maybe I’ll have to see the opinion of other people, because if it hit him midair and drove through him like that, I’d understand, but in this case it impacted him head on, which would apply all of it’s force onto him as it came to a stop against him.
We even see that it’s force traversed off of the sphere into the surrounding area as it destroyed the ground underneath it.
Orochi’s heart being the epicenter would have had all that force applied to himself.

That’s if it pierced through you no?
If it fell directly on top of you and stood up straight ontop of you, you would be hit by the entire weight or the entire force. Since Orochi wasn’t pierced by it and it sat directly on top of of him he would scale right? Unless I’m misinterpreting something.
I agree with Timmy here. If the Empire State Building were to drop on you and somehow not break or pierce through you, you would be feeling the entire force of it, not just the weight of the tip.

It wasn’t a last resort attack, if she could do that to a 10,000m piece of concrete she could have very easily have done that to Orochi. And the feat was very casual.
what? lifting strenght ≠ ap
being able to lift orochi ≠ being able to one shot him, and what does it have to do about it being casual or not? As i said, she ALMOST fainted just after firing it, the feat DEFINITELY wasn’t casual. Bro, FU wont scale.
Also what is baseless for you? Do you want a databook explaining this? A character almost dying isnt enough to be considered weakned? Like common sense.

no? you keep replying and i will do so
Bro said

IMG_20221217_222053_237.jpg

Orochi’s heart being the epicenter would have had all that force applied to himself.
I agree with Timmy here. If the Empire State Building were to drop on you and somehow not break or pierce through you, you would be feeling the entire force of it, not just the weight of the tip.
That just doesn't make sense to me since mass isn't concentrated on a single spot unless it's a symmetrical object.
We even see that it’s force traversed off of the sphere into the surrounding area as it destroyed the ground underneath it.
Pretty sure that same logic actually disproves what you're saying; most of the KE and RKE couldn't possibly be going to them since it's concentrated on breaking all of the bedrock surrounding Orochi. And you couldn't simply explain it as the spinning being enough alone, since angular momentum doesn't translate to linear momentum, meaning gravity alone wouldn't have accelerated the drill to break through the rock at the velocity shown in the manga.
I think Genos and Drive knight should scale.
They could harm her with their combined attack.
Dk could also harm her by himself.
It's not like the 'feat' scales 1:1 with her durability, and Genos and DK didn't pull out anything that damaged her to this level (their combined core beam only slowly cut a trench that was barely visible on most parts of her exterior). Even Bang and Bomb, who are much stronger to the point where the former could obliterate Gums, couldn't wreck her body to anywhere near the extent of the drill initially with a massive combo.
Her energy beams could clash with DK and Atomic Samurai could cut apart her energy beams.

Genos also blocked a blast from her.
Who says her AP scales to something that ripped her apart?

Although, I would say that AS scales regardless since DK said he could one-shot Garou, and AS was cutting her body up pretty casually.
i am pretty
You
eIMR6.jpeg

Last edited:

While being left exhausted her power shouldn’t have dropped massively afterwards, assuming it did is baseless. Tatsumaki has took far worse and kept her strength in check.
So unless it’s stated she lost power, let’s not assume so.
Why do you keep saying it was a "casual" feat, she is literally bleeding and panting after doing it lol
page_9.png

Why do you keep saying it was a "casual" feat, she is literally bleeding and panting after doing it lol
page_9.png
I would imagine if she wasn't weakened, creating that drill would have taken an instant instead of how long it took her now. If she isn't able to do it instantly when she's at tip top shape it assumes that the current drill showings are her limit; implying a weakened tatsumaki has access to full power.

Steven universe is a great series,and people hated because they overhate everything,but any other series is less hated(Even if it is more Bad that Steven)

That just doesn't make sense to me since mass isn't concentrated on a single spot unless it's a symmetrical object.

Pretty sure that same logic actually disproves what you're saying; most of the KE and RKE couldn't possibly be going to them since it's concentrated on breaking all of the bedrock surrounding Orochi. And you couldn't simply explain it as the spinning being enough alone, since angular momentum doesn't translate to linear momentum, meaning gravity alone wouldn't have accelerated the drill to break through the rock at the velocity shown in the manga.

It's not like the 'feat' scales 1:1 with her durability, and Genos and DK didn't pull out anything that damaged her to this level (their combined core beam only slowly cut a trench that was barely visible on most parts of her exterior). Even Bang and Bomb, who are much stronger to the point where the former could obliterate Gums, couldn't wreck her body to anywhere near the extent of the drill initially with a massive combo.

Who says her AP scales to something that ripped her apart?

Although, I would say that AS scales regardless since DK said he could one-shot Garou, and AS was cutting her body up pretty casually.

You
eIMR6.jpeg
i am actually pretty

I would imagine if she wasn't weakened, creating that drill would have taken an instant instead of how long it took her now. If she isn't able to do it instantly when she's at tip top shape it assumes that the current drill showings are her limit; implying a weakened tatsumaki has access to full power.
so does this prove that a 100% tatsumaki can INSTANTLY make those spears?

No matter what anyone says, a tiny portion of the drill's RKE that Timmy calculated (due to surface area being a thing) ripped it asunder in a matter of seconds.
He made it to almost the center of the Earth.
So, maybe SD (and just SD, since MA PPP and Bang and Bomb needed a whole ass combo to do a fraction of that damage) would scale to some degree.
Why wouldn't they just downscale? It's not like their combo multiplied their AP.

Back