• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do those idiots who trying to downplay the 4-A feat by using real life physics realize that according to physics Saitama is indeed High 3-A for being able to move at SoL and even faster?

Do those idiots who trying to downplay the 4-A feat by using real life physics realize that according to physics Saitama is indeed High 3-A for being able to move at SoL and even faster?
Any FTL character is High 3-A if we use irl physics. IDK what you're trying to prove here?

I think going FTL can qualify for High 3A if ;A. The character is explicitly stated to be traveling FTL by a reliable source or WOG statement, and B, the series states that Einstein's Theory of Relativity is an actual physical reality in their verse

Edit: Although because it's one of three possibilities, it would only warrant a possibly rating.

I think going FTL can qualify for High 3A if ;A. The character is explicitly stated to be traveling FTL by a reliable source or WOG statement, and B, the series states that Einstein's Theory of Relativity is an actual physical reality in their verse

Edit: Although because it's one of three possibilities, it would only warrant a possibly rating.
This is the case for some verses yes. Just saiyan

Skip paragraph for speculative boros copium
Ngl I like it better when Boros was agreed to be a planet buster
Monster garou being physically superior to boros just feels so wrong for a few reasons, mainly because Saitama actually has some serious reactions to Boros and actually respected his strength, while during the entire fight Saitama just absolutely trolled monster garou. Clothes can be inconsistent, but it’s worth noting that Saitama only points out his clothes getting beaten up after garou does consecutive normal punches too
I just don’t really get the feeling that they were going for Garou>Boros, at least until cosmic.
Also wasn’t there some star level boros guidebook shit? Idk man, an attack called collapsing star roaring cannon kinda makes me inclined to trust that interpretation more
This is subjective but also, having the first “boss fight” villain for Saitama not being planetary is kinda cringe ngl
But none of y’all care about any of that, so how about this

The good shit
On Saitama’s profile his high 6-A justification is from Tatsumaki, so if he considered boros to be the strongest ever or at least the strongest he fought until they point, then wouldn’t his scaling chain look more like boros>Tatsumaki>>Psykorochi = high 6-A
there’s already (minimal) supporting evidence, since boros was able to damage his ship vastly more than a casual Tatsumaki did. Not exactly the strongest case I’m aware, but I think boros should get the possibly higher from scaling directly above Tatsumaki

Also wasn’t there some star level boros guidebook shit? Idk man, an attack called collapsing star roaring cannon kinda makes me inclined to trust that interpretation more
The “obliterate a star” stuff was a mistranslation afaik. The kanji used could also mean planet or heavenly body

Also, there is a different translation for Collapsing Star Roaring Canon where it is called “Planet Buster Roar Cannon

The good shit
On Saitama’s profile his high 6-A justification is from Tatsumaki, so if he considered boros to be the strongest ever or at least the strongest he fought until they point, then wouldn’t his scaling chain look more like boros>Tatsumaki>>Psykorochi = high 6-A
there’s already (minimal) supporting evidence, since boros was able to damage his ship vastly more than a casual Tatsumaki did. Not exactly the strongest case I’m aware, but I think boros should get the possibly higher from scaling directly above Tatsumaki
I think MB Boros directly scaling above Tatsumaki was rejected because Saitama didn’t actually fight Tatsumaki and her psychic powers or something like that

The “obliterate a star” stuff was a mistranslation afaik. The kanji used could also mean planet or heavenly body

Also, there is a different translation for Collapsing Star Roaring Canon where it is called “Planet Buster Roar Cannon
wouldn't that just mean 5-B boros has stronger evidence then
I think MB Boros directly scaling above Tatsumaki was rejected because Saitama didn’t actually fight Tatsumaki and her psychic powers or something like that
kinda seems like unneeded downplay
the difference between "strongest person I ever fought" and "strongest guy who punched me in the face" is extremely petty in this context
also he says "the strongest ever" instead of saying "strongest person I fought" so that makes the counterargument even weaker
they really did everything they possibly could to make boros seem as weak as possible on the wiki huh

Skip paragraph for speculative boros copium
Ngl I like it better when Boros was agreed to be a planet buster
Monster garou being physically superior to boros just feels so wrong for a few reasons, mainly because Saitama actually has some serious reactions to Boros and actually respected his strength, while during the entire fight Saitama just absolutely trolled monster garou. Clothes can be inconsistent, but it’s worth noting that Saitama only points out his clothes getting beaten up after garou does consecutive normal punches too
I just don’t really get the feeling that they were going for Garou>Boros, at least until cosmic.
This is subjective but also, having the first “boss fight” villain for Saitama not being planetary is kinda cringe ngl
But none of y’all care about any of that, so how about this

The good shit
boros is not gonna scale above tatsumaki, forget it.

you are a predictable AI that will always think tatsumaki is peak
no i do not lol?
she's weaker than saitama, garou, blast, blast's team, god and i accept this really nicely 🤔🤔🤔

i think you're the one who wants to simp boros here.
also, being stronger than boros ≠ peak, not even close, sorry to say

no i do not lol?
she's weaker than saitama, garou, blast, blast's team, god and i accept this really nicely 🤔🤔🤔

i think you're the one who wants to simp boros here.
also, being stronger than boros ≠ peak, not even close, sorry to say
I think that my pet capybara is weaker than the hiroshima explosion but that doesn't justify me saying it could defeat dwayne johnson in a fight while suppressed

I think that my pet capybara is weaker than the hiroshima explosion but that doesn't justify me saying it could defeat dwayne johnson in a fight while suppressed
you being brainless has nothing to do with tatsumaki being stronger than boros
you can ask Murata to redraw his battle with saitama, because with his actual feats and statement he is compared to an ant in high 6-a tier LOL

"not reading"
unknown.png

I know it's just gonna be "saitama called Boros strong". Life's too short to have the same conversation ad infinitum

The good shit
He didn't fight with Tatsumaki, he literally thought her psychic powers were an electric malfunction so his statement about Boros can't be used to scale him above Tatsumaki at all.

He didn't fight with Tatsumaki, he literally thought her psychic powers were an electric malfunction so his statement about Boros can't be used to scale him above Tatsumaki at all.
Well if he didn’t know Tatsumaki was doing it then yeah that makes enough sense to drop it
though I highly doubt that it was what the author intention was regardless

So many male isekai protagonists are built similar, ngl.
Isekai protagonist
  • Average Japanese hairstyle
  • Black/Dark hair and eyes
  • Bland face and all of them look the same

Saitama
  • Black hair and brown eyes
  • Handsome face, chiseled jaw and don't look like any character that has the same hair and eyes
bd009ece7a14b60204028aad90a25921.gif

c229b63f1752598ffe4c7cf3bbcf94b111f5d7e4.gif

Maybe you just don't realize that the face is what make the difference between any character in fiction, Levi also has generic isekai protagonist hair and eyes

icegif-3488.gif

Welcome to the One-Punch Man General Discussion Thread!
M4T3cyu.png

Feel free to discuss anything One-Punch Man related!

Warning: Webcomic spoilers MAY appear in this thread!

Current To-Do List and Topics:
  • Garou vs Saitama Massive CRT.
Recent Calculations:
Welcome to the One-Punch Man General Discussion Thread!
M4T3cyu.png

Feel free to discuss anything One-Punch Man related!

Warning: Webcomic spoilers MAY appear in this thread!

Current To-Do List and Topics:
  • Garou vs Saitama Massive CRT.
Recent Calculations:
I think the Attack potency of Saitama, Garou, vs God is not fair. Why?, yup, because within the scope of "Void Bootes" there is a galaxy even though the object looks very small.

Isekai protagonist
  • Black/Dark hair and eyes
  • Bland face and all of them look the same

Saitama
  • Black hair and brown eyes
  • Handsome face, chiseled jaw and don't look like any character that has the same hair and eyes
bd009ece7a14b60204028aad90a25921.gif

c229b63f1752598ffe4c7cf3bbcf94b111f5d7e4.gif

Maybe you just don't realize that the face is what make the difference between any character in fiction, Levi also has generic isekai protagonist hair and eyes

icegif-3488.gif
lol you went through all of that just for an off-hand comment I made?

Back