• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was thinking about doing Zoro VS Lord Boros, allowing Boros to start off in his Released Form but use Meteoric Burst if necessary. Think that would be a good match? I'm worried about Zoro skillstomping more than anything, personally.

I was thinking about doing Zoro VS Lord Boros, allowing Boros to start off in his Released Form but use Meteoric Burst if necessary. Think that would be a good match? I'm worried about Zoro skillstomping more than anything, personally.
I dunno about that, Released Boros gets skill stomped and Meteoric Burst can't be used since it's a massive speed amp that would result in a blitz.

So do you all accept Saitama as having the ability to copy the same stuff garou can, including copying AP? Since his ability to copy scales directly above garou's, and copied his perfect fist martial arts (a basic karate chop but really strong) along with time travel, which means he should probably be able to copy portals and stuff too. I mean only parallel timeline Saitama (or a pissed off main timeline satiama) would do it in-character, but nonetheless his power mimicry should be even better than Garou's.
Not that it even matters, goofy ahh wiki won't let him copy 3-A even with a broken limiter.

he copied time travel and subatomic matter manipulation my guy, that's him getting a new ability entirely, not something that can be achieved just with technique
he also said saitama can "use the power of god without taking the power of god" and if the power of god includes AP copying then....
Yeah and the time travel and subatomic matter manip is martial arts too lol

Nah, Saitama has never copied AP and never will, that's Cosmic Garou's thing. Saitama just has busted AD.
ok but, if saitama is stated to have superior copying, and the main thing garou copied through the entire fight was AP and (non martial art) abilities such as portals and gravity knuckle, and saitama is shown to also be capable of copying time travel
isn't it kinda cringe to say he can't copy AP too?

I like how Saitama used to have the typical anime spiky hair look and the intense limit breaking training, and is now bald and bored
It’s basically showing that at some point he was like goku, going through his own dragon ball tier adventures, but he got too strong too quickly and the anime powercreep couldn’t catch up with him
basically just goku, but he does the god ritual to defeat raditz and doesn’t really have anything to do after that

Saitama can copy it since he’s seen it before so even if this made sense it’d not matter
Yeah, he should be able to use it without the need of seeing it again such as how he copied Garou's Perfected Fist Karate Chop at the end of the battle despite Garou not using it since the beginning.

But I don't think that'd get accepted, and if it gets accepted, it'd be out of character for him

Pretty sure he gets vaporized entirely by a True Spiral Incineration Cannon and he can't regen from that lol
It really funny to see just how far Boros has fallen in the verse. He used to be only secondary to Saitama and now anyone from top 5 fodderizes him.

1) "God" (Literally dead)
2) Saitama (Doesn't need his strongest key)
3) Garou (Also doesn't need it)
4) Blast
5) Tatsumaki
This is not even mentioning Psykorochi, Orochi, Genos, Blast's teammates and many threats we are yet to see

It really funny to see just how far Boros has fallen in the verse. He used to be only secondary to Saitama and now anyone from top 5 fodderizes him.

1) "God" (Literally dead)
2) Saitama (Doesn't need his strongest key)
3) Garou (Also doesn't need it)
4) Blast
5) Tatsumaki
This is not even mentioning Psykorochi, Orochi, Genos, Blast's teammates and many threats we are yet to see
Bro might lose to Metal Bat speed unequal

Back