• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It was stated he started to break it, not that he succesfully removed it
Well if his limit started getting pushed around 7-B, and then later he becomes a complete monster tens of thousands of times stronger or something like that, and probably trillions stronger than that when he becomes 4-A (arguably higher) then I think he’s had it broken for quite a long time, especially since he specifically wanted garou to be his avatar, as opposed to just a minion or someone he gives an amp to

Well if his limit started getting pushed around 7-B, and then later he becomes a complete monster tens of thousands of times stronger or something like that,
The best feat he had without God intervention is 6-A, something far lower than Saitama's value before breaking its limiter.
and probably trillions stronger than that when he becomes 4-A (arguably higher)
That's because of God's power, not something he achieved himself alone
then I think he’s had it broken for quite a long time, especially since he specifically wanted garou to be his avatar, as opposed to just a minion or someone he gives an amp to
Well, God also wanted Tatsumaki as its avatar, yet Tatsumaki hadn't destroyed his limiter, so that is not proof.

The best feat he had without God intervention is 6-A, something far lower than Saitama's value before breaking its limiter.

Well, God also wanted Tatsumaki as its avatar, yet Tatsumaki hadn't destroyed his limiter, so that is not proof.
5-C*

Every person has their own limiter, which is why most normal people can’t be darkshine level even if darkshine’s limiter isn’t broken. If Garou’s limiter was at 7-B, then he broke it by the time he perfected his fist. Also I’m pretty sure Saitama was not even fighting demon levels by the time he broke his limiter so like, lol
Then it could be argued that god broke his limiter for him, seeing as he probably has control over limiters in the first place
Wasn’t he just gonna give her the homeless emperor treatment?

Every person has their own limiter, which is why most normal people can’t be darkshine level even if darkshine’s limiter isn’t broken. If Garou’s limiter was at 7-B, then he broke it by the time he perfected his fist. Also I’m pretty sure Saitama was not even fighting demon levels by the time he broke his limiter so like, lol
Saitama has beaten during his training threats of the level of the MA though, so you are right, he wasn't only beating Demon levels, he was beating Dragons
Then it could be argued that god broke his limiter for him, seeing as he probably has control over limiters in the first place
Speculation at best
No? He appeared as Blast and offered her his hand, the same exact thing he did to Garou. To Homeless Emperor he just appeared as an ominous figure, gave him light powers without touching him and told him to annihilate humanity.

Every person has their own limiter, which is why most normal people can’t be darkshine level even if darkshine’s limiter isn’t broken.
They can be, with training, or monsterification (which doesn't count as breaking your limit btw). Darkshine was 10-C and became 7-B through pure training, and his will sucks. So...
If Garou’s limiter was at 7-B, then he broke it by the time he perfected his fist. Also I’m pretty sure Saitama was not even fighting demon levels by the time he broke his limiter so like, lol
He didn't completely remove his limiter there. He was breaking it, but He didn't remove his limiter until 3 years of training, and before that, he was comparable to Above Dragon level threads
Nah. For now, the consequence of removing your limiter is the exponential growth: did Garou have it? No. Then, did He break his limiter? No. Simple
He wanted Tatsumaki to touch his hand, which is the same He did with Garou, so no

They can be, with training, or monsterification (which doesn't count as breaking your limit btw). Darkshine was 10-C and became 7-B through pure training, and his will sucks. So...
pretty sure it’s directly stated that S class heroes with born with limiters high enough to reach the power they’re at
He didn't completely remove his limiter there. He was breaking it, but He didn't remove his limiter until 3 years of training, and before that, he was comparable to Above Dragon level threats
Scan?
Nah. For now, the consequence of removing your limiter is the exponential growth: did Garou have it? No. Then, did He break his limiter? No. Simple
My brother in Christ. The. The graph.

Speculation at best
Nah we're straight up shown that while at a slightly slower rate, he has exponential growth just like Saitama. That's pretty much THE key indicator of a broken limiter, unending, exponential growth.
The graph shows Garou has exponential growth, it's only minutely slower than Saitama's and starts off on a lower level.

I noticed that the disciples, or at least Iaian and Okamaitachi have some form of telepathy? Neat
13.png

I'll make a CRT later

The graph shows Garou has exponential growth, it's only minutely slower than Saitama's and starts off on a lower level.
Garou didn't have exponential growth, he was just copying Saitama's power.

He never reached Saitama because at the time Garou copied Saitama's power, Saitama has already grown stronger.

Garou didn't have exponential growth, he was just copying Saitama's power.

He never reached it because at the time he copied Saitama's power, Saitama has already grown stronger.
He was copying because his exponential growth wasn't fast enough. But I'd also like to note that if he was just copying Saitama, the graph would not be exponential, it would spike up instead of just a clean exponential growth. Unless his RE was = to Saitama's in the first place, which we know isn't true.

well there is a bit of a mathematical conundrum with the graph. On one hand the line clearly goes exponentially instead of jumping from point a to point b to point c, but also there should be some kind of jumping because garou was seemingly copying Saitama during that
perhaps there was no copying, which is more likely than there being no growth, since no matter what, we know that Garou would have been growing even if it wasn’t exponential, so who knows. That part of the graph is most likely an inconsistency due to all of these factors, but we have see Garou making absolute insane jumps in small amounts of time, like when he jumped two entire tiers in maybe a couple minutes of fighting Saitama with his monster RE, and how he jumped from 7-B to 6-A especially

He was copying because his exponential growth wasn't fast enough.
No. He was copying, just that
But I'd also like to note that if he was just copying Saitama, the graph would not be exponential, it would spike up instead of just a clean exponential growth.
Headcanon. It was pretty obvious Garou was copying Saitama:
"What's wrong? You said you were gonna copy me when I'm serious and surpass me"
"I'm countering him with as much power"
"Then I'll have to copy him limitlessly until I win"
There is no statement of Garou having exponential growth. Just Saitama

But saying that Garou’s power mimicry simply makes him grow exponentially until he matches the opponent would be inconsistent too, since he clearly goes from high 4-C to 4-A (3-B lol) instantly in the sp^2, so that explanation’s wrong too
this is indeed quite troubling

Garou's power mimicry does not make him grow exponentially. It just copies the opponent's power.

If Garou's power is 1 and opponent's power is 10, then Garou's power increases to 10 that's all, and that's what happened on his fight against Saitama

Garou's power mimicry does not make him grow exponentially. It just copies the opponent's power.

If Garou's power is 1 and opponent's power is 10, then Garou's power increases to 10 that's all, and that's what happened on his fight against Saitama
Except his line quite clearly shows that he goes exponentially, meaning that directly contradicts the graph

But basic math principles tell you that this increase would be a straight line from 1-10 with an appropriate slope, not an explonential curve.
No. He was copying, just that

Headcanon. It was pretty obvious Garou was copying Saitama:
"What's wrong? You said you were gonna copy me when I'm serious and surpass me"
He did copy, but not at the point where the graph is shown. In fact, you proved my point. He was going to copy whatever Saitama's power was and then grow even further from there. His entire plan is to copy Saitama and then let his exponential growth do the rest.

Except his line quite clearly shows that he goes exponentially, meaning that directly contradicts the graph
It's line going exponentially means nothing. It's just a representation of his copy ability.

In fact, if you want to represent it correctly, the function must be constant until it has a vertical discontinuity at the point he copied Saitama's power.

But instead of that, the author decided to represent 2 exponential functions. And the text saying clearly that Garou was copying Saitama's power and that he'll copy Saitama limitlessly without a mention of growth clearly proves that there is no exponential growth

But basic math principles tell you that this increase would be a straight line from 1-10 with an appropriate slope, not an explonential curve.
It won't be even a straight line, it would be a constant function in 1 until it jumps to 10 at the moment Garou copied Saitama
He did copy, but not at the point where the graph is shown. In fact, you proved my point. He was going to copy whatever Saitama's power was and then grow even further from there.
Headcanon: where did he say he'd grow even further? Nowhere.
His entire plan is to copy Saitama and then let his exponential growth do the rest.
False. Hid plan was to copy Saitama and skillstomp him

That's mathematically impossible though.
It isn't, bruh.

And the graph is only symbolical to represent Saitama's growth and Garou's copy, not a literal and exact feat which shows the exact multiplier difference between both. It should be a clear thing since the graph multiplier thing was rejected

It isn't, bruh.

And the graph is only symbolical to represent Saitama's growth and Garou's copy, not a literal and exact feat which shows the exact multiplier difference between both. It should be a clear thing since the graph multiplier thing was rejected
The multiplier was rejected for completely different (and highly debatable) reasons
you would know this had you actually understood the arguments in the thread, so “it should be a clear thing” for you

He has accelerated development, yeah, but not exponential AD. It was never stated, and, as stated countless times in the battle, Garou graph is based on his power mimicry ability.

Bro, it's even marked with a Black point at Saitama's fuction the stats Garou copied, coincidente?

The multiplier was rejected for completely different (and highly debatable) reasons
you would know this had you actually understood the arguments in the thread, so “it should be a clear thing” for you
Yeah; reasons such as the graph not being enough proof for a multiplier.

If someone with a value of y twice higher than other here is not accepted as twice stronger, then the graph is not accepted as an exact growth. It's pretty clear

He has accelerated development, yeah, but not exponential AD. It was never stated, and, as stated countless times in the battle, Garou graph is based on his power mimicry ability.

Bro, it's even marked with a Black point at Saitama's fuction the stats Garou copied coincidente?
He has accelerated development, which means it should’ve been represented on the graph
by it wasn’t, which is a weird inconsistency

He has accelerated development, which means it should’ve been represented on the graph
by it wasn’t, which is a weird inconsistency
Or it just means that either the accelerated development is so low it does not even matter on a battle of that level, or that Garou lost his AD.

Anyway, nothing proves Garou has Exponential AD

It won't be even a straight line, it would be a constant function in 1 until it jumps to 10 at the moment Garou copied Saitama
Then that wouldn't be exponential and you still prove my point.
Headcanon: where did he say he'd grow even further? Nowhere.
He literally says, "We may be evenly matched now, but the techniques I copy get honed to pefection at blazing speed. Soon you won't even be able to catch up to the copy".

There are no statements of skill, in fact "blazing speed", and "you won't be able to catch up" imply growth as opposed to simply a skill increase.

Then that wouldn't be exponential and you still prove my point.
No, I didn't. It just proves the function is symbolical. As I previously said: at the left of Garou's face (in Saitama's function) there is a black point with the exact value Garou function had. Which clearly shows the mimic of his power.
He literally says, "We may be evenly matched now, but the techniques I copy get honed to pefection at blazing speed. Soon you won't even be able to catch up to the copy".

There are no statements of skill, in fact "blazing speed", and "you won't be able to catch up" imply growth as opposed to simply a skill increase.
BROOOOO, "but the techniques I copy".

Yeah; reasons such as the graph not being enough proof for a multiplier.
This is a completely mockery of the actual logical arguments made by the opposition of the thread
“It’s not a multiplier because it’s not a multiplier” is literally not even close to the arguments made against it being used
If someone with a value of y twice higher than other here is not accepted as twice stronger, then the graph is not accepted as an exact growth. It's pretty clear
Even if this were true, it wouldn’t matter since the reason it’s accepted is because it doesn’t show the exact numbers, but both lines were still accepted as exponential by the opposing side

Back