• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways watchdog man is ranked higher, we should scale him above flashy’s new value tbh
In all seriousness, why the hell is flashy multiple tiers higher than the rest of S class when people like darkshine and bang (and watchdog man) are ranked higher solely for their physical strength
Like it’s kinda goofy that darkshine is supposed to have the toughest defense and bang is supposed to be a pillar of physical strength and then we just have flashy being like a thousand times stronger or whatever the gap is. Kinda goofy tbh.
I get that darkshine got one shot by golden sperm but he didn’t actually have any notable damage on him, and the shine on his muscles was gone from the acid or whatever so I don’t think it counts. It’s like if Dyspo was 12 layers of infinity stronger than Jiren but was still considered the weaker pride trooper

Anyways watchdog man is ranked higher, we should scale him above flashy’s new value tbh
In all seriousness, why the hell is flashy multiple tiers higher than the rest of S class when people like darkshine and bang (and watchdog man) are ranked higher solely for their physical strength
By the same way Saitama is just B Class lol.

Hero association ranks people in order of their feats, they could just have not seen FF doing something greater than DS or Bang, or just consider the threats he defeated as not as strong as they should be (such as how when Saitama defeated Lord Boros, yet no one acknowledged his strength because no one knew how strong Boros truly was. How Saitama defeated DSK and since people thought DSK was weakened and that it was "because luck", etc.)

Which in fact makes sense considering his principal atribute is speed and he's a Ninja
Like it’s kinda goofy that darkshine is supposed to have the toughest defense and bang is supposed to be a pillar of physical strength and then we just have flashy being like a thousand times stronger or whatever the gap is. Kinda goofy tbh.
I mean. Even if you consider him being above Darkshine as something unrealible, He being stronger than Bang is a fact, since he could match a non-sleeping Garou for a while without his sword (something that weakened him). The same Garou that previously matched Bang at his 100% while sleeping
I get that darkshine got one shot by golden sperm but he didn’t actually have any notable damage on him, and the shine on his muscles was gone from the acid or whatever so I don’t think it counts.
Well, even Spiral Garou is comparable in physical strength to Darkshine. Then add the evolution Garou had against Bomb, against Bang, and the creation of "his fist" in the 1v1v1 battle, yet FF could match him, endure his attacks and damage him without his main weapon.
It’s like if Dyspo was 12 layers of infinity stronger than Jiren but was still considered the weaker pride trooper
Nah, not the same. In DB rankings are by Ki: something that's almost always objective.

In hero association, rankings are based in the feats you've done (and communicated to them), your intelligence (Even after Saitama broke all the records he still was sent to C Class because of his intelligence) and your popularity

By the same way Saitama is just B Class lol.

Hero association ranks people in order of their feats, they could just have not seen FF doing something greater than DS or Bang, or just consider the threats he defeated as not as strong as they should be (such as how when Saitama defeated Lord Boros, yet no one acknowledged his strength because no one knew how strong Boros truly was. How Saitama defeated DSK and since people thought DSK was weakened and that it was "because luck", etc.)

Which in fact makes sense considering his principal atribute is speed and he's a Ninja

I mean. Even if you consider him being above Darkshine as something unrealible, He being stronger than Bang is a fact, since he could match a non-sleeping Garou for a while without his sword (something that weakened him). The same Garou that previously matched Bang at his 100% while sleeping

Well, even Spiral Garou is comparable in physical strength to Darkshine. Then add the evolution Garou had against Bomb, against Bang, and the creation of "his fist" in the 1v1v1 battle, yet FF could match him, endure his attacks and damage him without his main weapon.

Nah, not the same. In DB rankings are by Ki: something that's almost always objective.

In hero association, rankings are based in the feats you've done (and communicated to them), your intelligence (Even after Saitama broke all the records he still was sent to C Class because of his intelligence) and your popularity
Saitama being low class is just cause nobody is there to witness most of the shit he does, and he never reports it. I think it's fair to say that the S class heroes are more often followed and get their feats seen by the association.
Otherwise this might be fair, but darkshine having better durabiliity than flashy still seems to be the case since in that case it's directly stated, not just rankings, and he's never actually shown bleeding or being actually damaged as far as I'm aware.

Saitama being low class is just cause nobody is there to witness most of the shit he does, and he never reports it. I think it's fair to say that the S class heroes are more often followed and get their feats seen by the association.
Otherwise this might be fair, but darkshine having better durabiliity than flashy still seems to be the case since in that case it's directly stated, not just rankings, and he's never actually shown bleeding or being actually damaged as far as I'm aware.
he literally got KOed by GS, cry

I'm happy at least that the manga's back to following the webcomic plot structure, even if I'm still butt-hurt at how the manga butchered Garou's character. Overgrown Rover (or I guess just Rover now) was really cute in his chapter, and I'm looking forward to how the other ninjas from the Ninja Village will be incorporated into the story now.

He literally got KOed and spat blood when he got one shot by Golden Sperm
Ok to be fair this example is not even blood it’s just the infamous “Saitama blood” effect
And the nosebleed is fair, although a nosebleed is fairly easy to induce in comparison to anything else. + There’s nothing to suggest that golden sperm was holding back either when he beat his ass so he could theoretically just downscale or whatever you do.

Flash literally listed a bunch of people he took down and said he never made an announcement about those jobs. Meaning, the HA doesn't know much about him, Flash just doesn't give a **** about rankings

King is considered second only to Blast and isn't Rank 2, this discussion is old and useless now

Yes, high prosecutor?

N-nice pic you got there 🍷🗿

I may need to
Flash literally listed a bunch of people he took down and said he never made an announcement about those jobs. Meaning, the HA doesn't know much about him, Flash just doesn't give a **** about rankings

King is considered second only to Blast and isn't Rank 2, this discussion is old and useless now

N-nice pic you got there 🍷🗿
king is only rank 7 cause hero association prefer feats over statements smh

who would fit it if not tatsumaki?
goth saitama? plzz man just stop
Goth Genos.
Not 100%. While this wiki disagrees, the implication of the story is that Garou awakening is more a skill increase rather than a stat boost, meaning this line of thinking doesn't do much of anything.

Flashy Flash is stronger than Darkshine.

Cope.

He's not Low 6-B that's getting changed but he is stronger.
I think he would beat Darkshine, I just feel like Darkshine is physically comparable in raw strength/dura.

Also I honestly don't know if I agree with the Black S multiplier anymore. I'm starting to think GS had slightly more raw strength than PS, but that PS was a lot faster. It would make everything more consistent.

I think he would beat Darkshine, I just feel like Darkshine is physically comparable in raw strength/dura.

Also I honestly don't know if I agree with the Black S multiplier anymore. I'm starting to think GS had slightly more raw strength than PS, but that PS was a lot faster. It would make everything more consistent.
The multiplier’s getting nuked, but assuming that PS was faster, but weaker than GS doesn’t make anything more consistent. It just appeases people that don’t like Flash being stronger than Darkshine.

The multiplier’s getting nuked, but assuming that PS was faster, but weaker than GS doesn’t make anything more consistent.
Why doesn't it? GS is incredibly muscular, PS is slimed down, GS is shown to have immense strength, GS has immense speed.

Back