• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And here in Manga Zombie Man seems to be more interested in God than in the Limiter that's what happens if you make 10^50 God-related characters in 1 arc and retcon the only fight Zombieman could witness the strength of a limiter removed person
From what I remember from the Opm wiki, limiters get broken by repeated near death situations in full power fights or something, like a zenkai. With his regen, wouldn’t zombie man be able to abuse that like crazy in theory? Or is the Opm wiki just wrong?

From what I remember from the Opm wiki, limiters get broken by repeated near death situations in full power fights or something, like a zenkai. With his regen, wouldn’t zombie man be able to abuse that like crazy in theory? Or is the Opm wiki just wrong?
The issue is his regen means he's never truly on the verge of death, nullifying that whole conundrum.

Also does anyone have a translation for this latest chapter?

That is just Psykos' theory, which may be wrong.

Going by that theory, breaking your limiter is something not only physical, but also mental, you also need to deal with monsterification and that.

Plus I think Murata can use something like that since Zombie Man has good regeneration he must be reduced to a level so low it's not easy for him to even regenerate/needs to overcome his limits/death to do so to even try to break its limiter

Flashy Flash already acknowledged Saitama's faster than him. So that's something.

And here in Manga Zombie Man seems to be more interested in God than in the Limiter that's what happens if you make 10^50 God-related characters in 1 arc and retcon the only fight Zombieman could witness the strength of a limiter removed person

About Sweet Mask, don't know. Iirc he knew Saitama was strong because in WC it was clear Saitama defeated Garou. But in manga? Only Genos knows that
Saitama being able to keep up with Flashy Flash was already in the webcomic, so a moment where he sees that Saitama isn't just fast but also ridiculously strong is still missing since he wanted to make Saitama his disciple due to him already having excellent strength and speed with there still being a lack of skill from his perspective which is kind of true due to Saitama mostly not bothering with Martial Arts despite having apparently a capacity for them that surpasses Garou's.

It is still pretty relevant as a factor that pushes him into becoming stronger which would be something that would presumably be included in the manga since the feats tend to get more impressive there unless they want to go a completely different route here.

If there is a scene where Sweet Mask becomes aware of Saitama's strength, then there is a possibility of us getting to see more of his capabilities which was sorely missing in the manga's Monster Association arc. I wonder if they would make it a point for Sweet Mask to be dissatisfied with his performance in the fight against the Monster Association since so many things obviously didn't go as he would have liked them to go.

So I just realized....we finna upgrade Snek to 4-A soon or what?

IMG_20220718_135459.jpg

If there is a scene where Sweet Mask becomes aware of Saitama's strength, then there is a possibility of us getting to see more of his capabilities which was sorely missing in the manga's Monster Association arc. I wonder if they would make it a point for Sweet Mask to be dissatisfied with his performance in the fight against the Monster Association since so many things obviously didn't go as he would have liked them to go.
Until now I have no clue why his big moment was completely nuked from the manga, it was all about him actually showing what his ego was talking about since the beggining, with Atomic Samurai of all people saying that he was indeed strong. I dunno, his character missing that seems just...wrong, wrong on a writing perspective because it keeps Amai Mask as this hollow character with a lot to talk but nothing to show, nobody likes a character like that. To see the effects on this, he didn't even appeared in the top 25 popularity poll

Now yeah, for us who work with statements and scaling, that doesn't seem to be an issue, Amai Mask stats are pretty okay and he wouldn't be that better if he did on manga what he did on WC (Fighting against Black Sperm would give him 7-B and MHS+ speed, which he already has). But for the casual viewer, Do-S is a weakling that would be stomped by DSK, making Amai Mask casually overpowering her not being that impressive, and they completely miss stuff like Fubuki's statements. In the end, his moment on the WC was for the casual viewer witness his power and think to himself "oh wow, that guy wasn't just arrogant, he is actually that strong"...familiar isn't ? Those are Atomic's words, he is the reader's pov, absolutely good writing

So, at this point, Amai Mask's arc needs to be REALLY good to actually redeem the character in the manga, and considering the writing on the last chapters, I'd say my faith on ONE isn't the same as it was few years ago

Didn't Murata once admit he heavily dislikes Amai Mask?

No wonder this mf was done so dirty in the MA Arc
Yeah but from what we know, One is the only writer, I don't want to believe that Murata can actually cause this much problems with a character arc in One's story without his full knowledge on the case. So he is also guilty by either allowing that to happen and doing nothing or wanting that to happen, because like I said, it left Amai Mask as a hollow character

Yeah but from what we know, One is the only writer, I don't want to believe that Murata can actually cause this much problems with a character arc in One's story without his full knowledge on the case

At this point I believe they co writing or ONE writing has really just degraded sadly given the 2nd half of the Monster Association

Which saddens me cause until Garou vs Darkshine...maybe Monster Garou vs Bang the Manga was literally just an improved version of the webcomic

Should Saitama have some level of soul resistence since he did train his spirit to be strong as well as his body? It would actually explain why he can defy logic in numerous ways and have NPI

Garou should have confidence scaling above king, who took credit for Saitama’s feats, who is relative but slightly weaker than meteoric burst boros, thus making hero hunter garou 4-A and bringing up watchdog man to 3-C via stomping garou and getting a 10 times multiplier by only using 10% of his energy in that fight.

so, in short, saitama likes dogs (apparently) black sperm is still alive, because it was another black sperm, and not the crushed black sperm, the s-class heroes have radiation and went to the hospital, air (a class hero A) think that the s-class heroes are now no longer the strongest or the pinnacle of the association and, even in a weakened state, evil narutal water can still deal damage.

Using the KE of a Greyhound, PS has an AP of 90 Megatons. Which is kind of inconsistent with the multi gigaton feat Garou performs in their fight. I chock it up to him saying that his protein reserves are next to 0, meaning the individual AP of one Black S has decreased.

we back to slice of life OPM.
Also kinda funny how jealous Genos got when he said dogs are the "Man's best friends''.
genos is the disciple of saitama, but very jealous,people say that he wanks saitama, but i have never seen genos exaggerate with something or someone

genos is the disciple of saitama, but very jealous,people say that he wanks saitama, but i have never seen genos exaggerate with something or someone
actually genos never wanked saitama.
he even thought that saitama would need help to defeat gouketsu back then.
genos just genos that weaklings wont do shit to his master

psykorochi vs whole monster association, equalizaded speed.
she gets stomped or she stomps???
(lets include base orochi alongside MA)

Idk how to feel about this chapter

Like they pretty much almost entirely copy pasted the webcomic version of this scene despite some inconsistencies

Like...Air still has his line of every S class getting stomped by Garou despite the fact AG vs S Class never happened in the Manga and it being believed Blast was the one to beat down Garou

Black Sperm from far away while hiding was somehow able to see Future Saitama one shotting AG but all the heroes who literally stood there a few feet away seeing this didn't see Saitama and thought Blast showed up?! This is just further forcing the whole little people know about Saitama power level narrative at this point

Pig God NEVER FOUGHT Evil Natural Water in the Manga unlike in the webcomic so why the **** is he looking for him like in the wc?

Also...how is BS alive? Didn't Metal Bat destroy all his cells?

It's like the writer is having Toriyama tier forgetfulness on top of only following the webcomic when plot dictates it instead of sticking to his guns and going another route like he did with the 2nd half of the MA Arc...IE he trying to have his cake and eat it too.

The only thing I really did like was Baby Rover and Saitama moments with Genos being jealous

I know it sounds like I'm just complaining but this chapter is legit just stupid lmao. I'm sorry bruh

talking about that, i really hope that tatsumaki x psykorochi fight has been noticed inside their verse.
i would hate if they treat tatsumaki just like "another hero who has been defeated by garou"

Back