• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was so late to this chapter.

Kinda mid, not because "waah no action!1" but because it was just copy paste of the webcomic despite having plot holes, as mentioned here. The writing for this chapter felt kinda lazy. Air's speed feat was pretty cool (showing that the A-Class aren't just peak humans, which some people actually still believe), and Black Sperm was cool. Loved the end of the chapter too. But it was definitely more of a filler chapter.

e2miljszk8m81.jpg

I was so late to this chapter.

Kinda mid, not because "waah no action!1" but because it was just copy paste of the webcomic despite having plot holes, as mentioned here. The writing for this chapter felt kinda lazy. Air's speed feat was pretty cool (showing that the A-Class aren't just peak humans, which some people actually still believe), and Black Sperm was cool. Loved the end of the chapter too. But it was definitely more of a filler chapter.
Yeah, but Tatsumaki cover art.

Yeah, but Tatsumaki cover art.
Eh. Tbh I thought it was kind of weird. Very unique design and I'm glad to see Murata showing some creativity. But Tatsumaki was wholly irrelevant to the chapter, and the design itself, while unique, just did not fit Tatsumaki imo, or the vibes of the current series.

Kinda mid, not because "waah no action!1" but because it was just copy paste of the webcomic despite having plot holes, as mentioned here.
I've noticed that kind of stuff a lot, especially in the early manga.

ONE kind of just lifts lines directly from the webcomic without realising they may not make whole lot of sense.

Eh. Tbh I thought it was kind of weird. Very unique design and I'm glad to see Murata showing some creativity. But Tatsumaki was wholly irrelevant to the chapter, and the design itself, while unique, just did not fit Tatsumaki imo, or the vibes of the current series.
who would fit it if not tatsumaki?
goth saitama? plzz man just stop

Like...Air still has his line of every S class getting stomped by Garou despite the fact AG vs S Class never happened in the Manga and it being believed Blast was the one to beat down Garou
He almost killed all of them by standing there though. And why does it need to be AG vs S-class? He still beat Flash, Bang, Darkshine, Pri-Pri Prisoner, Tank Top Master. That's a big blow to S-class' reputation.
Black Sperm from far away while hiding was somehow able to see Future Saitama one shotting AG but all the heroes who literally stood there a few feet away seeing this didn't see Saitama and thought Blast showed up?!
Eh... That kind of thing always happens. Not to mention, heroes were weared down at that point.
Pig God NEVER FOUGHT Evil Natural Water in the Manga unlike in the webcomic so why the **** is he looking for him like in the wc?
You need to be blind to not see Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water. They were even recorded on TV. Besides that, Child Emperor gave an explanation about ENW to other heroes IIRC
Also...how is BS alive? Didn't Metal Bat destroy all his cells?
Black Sperm is a tricky one. As long as he has cell stock he can recover from tiny parts as evidenced by AS fight. Not to mention, surviving Metal Bat makes far more sense than surviving a blow from AG.

He almost killed all of them by standing there though. And why does it need to be AG vs S-class? He still beat Flash, Bang, Darkshine, Pri-Pri Prisoner, Tank Top Master. That's a big blow to S-class' reputation.

Eh... That kind of thing always happens. Not to mention, heroes were weared down at that point.

You need to be blind to not see Sage Centipede and Evil Ocean Water. They were even recorded on TV

Black Sperm is a tricky one. As long as he has cell stock he can recover from a tiny parts as evidence by AS fight. Not to mention, surviving Metal Bat makes fsr more sense than surviving a blow from AG.
Not only that, it could just be slander created by the public/jealous A classes (and it has been established that a lot of A classes resent the S class) as no one really knows what happened other than a ton of S class were defeated and a whole city and it's surroundings were destroyed.

Finally got around to reading the chapter. Funny how Air says the s-class were taken out by Garou when that never happened. Also, BS somehow is alive for some unexplained reason and somehow is the only one who has seen Saitama one-shot Garou.

Back