• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can 100% Mob take this from Manga Tatsumaki?
FZRKJwmXoAMntjJ

I think a lot of the blast scaling on the crt is quite messy, and we also need better scaling for the initial power of cosmic Garou
and maybe genos could get a little more from things, and then there's the whole deal with the fact that they're gonna need new keys for their alternate timeline/peak selves so we can put in the whole deal with 3-C Saitama and Garou via the graph
but that guy came back with the tinfoil hat arguments like "NASA FAKED THE SERIOUS PUNCH^2 IT'S A HOAX" so I think it's better if we just make a new thread for cleanup, which we're gonna have to start preparing for

LMFAO Someone forgot that she lift the entire MA base easily that's>>>anything in MP100 manga
Lifting the MA base is only High 7-C; 100% Mob is a couple Tiers higher than that

the calc might be replaced with the 50,000c calc posted earlier
realistically though it should be the mid end that uses shockwaves
actually the most realistic option would be calc stacking but, yknow....

Garou does indeed retain the power from what he copies
for example, he clearly retains techniques like the blast portals, but more importantly he takes serious punches left and right despite saitama's AD
also yeah the graph doesn't show him going down, it seems that he just retains the strength he copies
which is why he didn't have enough strength to take the zero punch since at that point he had only copied consecutive normal punches and then did the gamma ray burst
in other words Garou copies ultra instinct's mftl+ value and then speed blitzes goku with AD
gg dragon ball gets soloed
Yeah it's clear that when he copies someone's strength that's where his new base is. Otherwise why would he want to make Saitama bring out his full strength if all it does is make him temporarily stronger. Also he's able to, without copying Saitama, trade blows with him.

Also, when he makes it back to Earth, he tanks a shot from Saitama while not in Saitama mode, while getting 1 shot when that same Saitama hits him at the start of the fight.

Hey, now that Genos knows (better than Saitama in fact) Saitama's full power, if he thinks anyone can in fact defeat Saitama, we'll scale such being directly to 4-A. Right? Right? I'll take that as a "yes"

Hey, now that Genos knows (better than Saitama in fact) Saitama's full power, if he thinks anyone can in fact defeat Saitama, we'll scale such being directly to 4-A. Right? Right? I'll take that as a "yes"
no, genos didnt see saitama destroying stars, actually not even saitama knew it probably, i mean not even blast's team mentioned the feat

Back