• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recon1511

He/Him
I don't know why wasn't this applied already, it was supposedly approved in a previous CRT but whatever.

Current Iaian key speed should be at most Massively Hypersonic+ for being able to keep up with Black Sperm along Atomic Samurai, being able to react and deflect ENW water jets and Homeless Emperor barrage.
"At most" because it's clear these are the upper limits of Iaian since he is greatly exerting himself.

It should look like this:
"At most Massively Hypersonic+(Kept up with Black Sperm along Atomic Samurai, reacted to and deflected Evil Natural Water and Homeless Emperor attacks)."

As for those who scale to him:
Bushidrill and Okamaitachi (though it all seems to point at Iaian being by far the strongest of the three), Do-S, Amai Mask, possibly base Fuhrer Ugly, Devil Long Hair, the mercenaries (if they had a profile) but they were already blitzed by the previous High Hypersonic feat and it's clear the disciples weren't trying to kill them and G5 who should actually have City Level durability and possibly City Level AP but someone forgot to upgrade him.

Now a complicated one:
Rhino Wrestler who is a tricky one since this recently promoted Demon level would become one of the strongest in the series listed here (7-B and Massively Hypersonic+, the only other Demon monster with these ratings is G5 who actually survived a casual Atomic Samurai) just by giving trouble to Iaian and that doesn't really feel right considering this guy was Tiger level the day before so I don't think he should scale fully to him and a better way to rate him would be:

AP: At least City Block level (as a Demon level threat he should be superior to the Sky Folk) City Level with horn (was overpowering Iaian during their clash with it).
Speed: At least High Hypersonic possibly higher (somewhat comparable to Iaian even though the latter was only trying to cut his more durable horn).
Durability: At least City Block Level, City Level with horn (Primarily uses his horn to defend. Iaian's attacks which he rated "69" out of 100 did no damage to his horn, despite Iaian trying to cut it off).

I will be making a separate CRT for this Rhino fella.

This post is a lot longer than I thought it would be.

Last edited:
Why would Rhino Wrestler be 7-B?
Because Iaian is 7-B and Rhino Wrestler scales to him for giving him trouble and pushing him back. I don't really agree with it since it would make him absurdly stronger than other Demon level monsters even though he was just Tiger level the day before.

I don’t see him keeping up with Black Sperm at all there?
Nor do I see how this is him interacting with Homeless Emperor’s blasts here.
If you want to keep the previous calc then:
"High Hypersonic (Cut in half and outpaced several bullets in an instant). Up to at most Massively Hypersonic+(Kept up with Black Sperm, reacted and deflected Evil Natural Water and Homeless Emperor attacks)."
??? This doesn’t make any sense. An ‘up to’ rating is for characters whose stats increase, which is not the case here. This should just be removed entirely.
AP: At least City Block level (as a Demon level threat he should be superior to the Sky Folk) up to at most City Level with horn (was overpowering Iaian during their clash).
I reiterate that this isn’t how an ‘up to’ rating works.

Also the Discord scans that you used for Iaian need to be put into an Imgur.

I don’t see him keeping up with Black Sperm at all there?

Nor do I see how this is him interacting with Homeless Emperor’s blasts here.

??? This doesn’t make any sense. An ‘up to’ rating is for characters whose stats increase, which is not the case here. This should just be removed entirely.

I reiterate that this isn’t how an ‘up to’ rating works.

Also the Discord scans that you used for Iaian need to be put into an Imgur.
I picked the wrong images, these are the correct ones.

I messed up, here are the pages with Iaian reacting and deflecting Homeless Emperor blasts.

Alright then it's just "At most Massively Hypersonic+(Kept up with Black Sperm along Atomic Samurai, reacted to and deflected Evil Natural Water and Homeless Emperor attacks)."

As for Rhino Wrestler his whole page is filled with justifications as to why his horn has higher AP and durability so I just was following that.

Last edited:
If you want I can create a separate CRT for the Rhino Wrestler stuff I'm more concerned with Iaian speed upgrade here

You forgot three people

Amai Mask (Scales higher than Do-S and took an attack that would've tagged Bushidrill), Base Fuhrer Ugly (Matched Amai Mask's speed, but maybe this isn't the case since Amai was, as he said, frozen by his fear, worth discussing anyway) and, apparently, Tanktop Master, his profile says something about "Should be faster than Iaian since he is a S Class"

Although I don't know if that really works

You forgot three people

Amai Mask (Scales higher than Do-S and took an attack that would've tagged Bushidrill), Base Fuhrer Ugly (Matched Amai Mask's speed, but maybe this isn't the case since Amai was, as he said, frozen by his fear, worth discussing anyway) and, apparently, Tanktop Master, his profile says something about "Should be faster than Iaian since he is a S Class"

I think the TTM scaling is a remnant of the disaster level scaling we don't use anymore but yeah those other guys scale too I think maybe FU warrants proper discussion.

Just to be clear you do agree with Iaian being MHS+? Rhino stuff can wait for another CRT if needed.

You forgot three people

There’s no reason to assume it would have tagged him. He looked up at the attack and had the most casual face known to man.

I think the TTM scaling is a remnant of the disaster level scaling we don't use anymore but yeah those other guys scale too I think maybe FU warrants proper discussion.

Just to be clear you do agree with Iaian being MHS+? Rhino stuff can wait for another CRT if needed.
Sorry, I literally forgot to say "I agree" lol. Yeap, it seems fine. Neutral on Rhino but if he even scaling in AP is debatable, a specific thread to talk about that would be better

About TTM, I do think it's thanks to past scaling and it's rather unnecessary to be there since his MHS feat is far more solid

About FU, in my opinion, he wouldn't scale

When he carved AM face, he was very clearly captured by Black Sperm and couldn't properly do anything, and when they fought some chapters behind, Amai Mask directly stated that his fear of Ugmons freezes him, which should nerf his speed quite a lot, when he wasn't frozen yet, he managed to react and block FU's attack. So nothing in the end points to Base and Powered Up Fuhrer Ugly being as fast or faster than a full power Amai Mask. Vomited FU is another story

There’s no reason to assume it would have tagged him. He looked up at the attack and had the most casual face known to man.
I would argue that too but if you look closely the whip was about to hit him, but maybe he could have dodged it seeing that he actually reacted and moved a bit.

Sorry, I literally forgot to say "I agree" lol. Yeap, it seems fine. Neutral on Rhino but if he even scaling in AP is debatable, a specific thread to talk about that would be better

About TTM, I do think it's thanks to past scaling and it's rather unnecessary to be there since his MHS feat is far more solid

About FU, in my opinion, he wouldn't scale

When he carved AM face, he was very clearly captured by Black Sperm and couldn't properly do anything, and when they fought some chapters behind, Amai Mask directly stated that his fear of Ugmons freezes him, which should nerf his speed quite a lot, when he wasn't frozen yet, he managed to react and block FU's attack. So nothing in the end points to Base and Powered Up Fuhrer Ugly being as fast or faster than a full power Amai Mask. Vomited FU is another story
Yeah I'm definitely making a Rhino Wrestler separate thread after these are applied, TTM profile will be corrected too and base FU shouldn't really scale to this then.

Back