• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blast's portals downscales massively from the serious punch squared for being able to slow it down before getting help from the crew, assuming the feat is 3-B he could be something like "up to 3-C with redirecting attacks with portals"
God shouldn't get a profile

also the feat is most likely 3-B for the reasons given to justify that calc
No.

What Blast scales to AP wise and speed wise
I've been curious about this. Wasn't Blast hit by the energy of the serious punch^2? He was somewhat close to them, and the impact would shown to send him flying back.

Can't we use the inverse square law, if we find the distance between him and Saitama/Garou? (This would happen after we agreed on the rating for the square punch)

Or am I just completely off here?

Blast's portals downscales massively from the serious punch squared for being able to slow it down before getting help from the crew, assuming the feat is 3-B he could be something like "up to 3-C with redirecting attacks with portals"

I feel like it should say something that he was never worried about being hit by the attack himself, just the Earth being damaged

He has enough justification for a profile now.
I'm not for this at all really. Its just a highball version of the feat, especially when it uses wrong distances for the Neutron star that gets higher numbers than it really should.
Wasn't Blast hit by the energy of the serious punch^2?
He attempted to gate the attack to another space like he did before with Garou's attacks, but the energy blast overpowered the gate. Afterwards he went to redirecting it.

I personally don't think he should physically scale to the Serious Punch clash.

what???????
if saitama was matched by garou, obviously that god would be stronger than his avatar, until saitama evolves and beats him.
and what about Platinum?????? Genos cant react and his 7-b durabilty will be one shotted by PS.
you think you're smart but you're the one nonsense here.
God is stronger than Saitama. Saitama had to evolve in order to beat Garou. The same Garou who just grazed God and got only a small percent of his power.

My issue isn't with Genos. It's with PS being above EOW. EOW hit Garou with a single attack and it made him gush blood from all over his body. The same Garou who just bltized and one-shot PS.

I personally think the Dragon+ tier is kinda gay

Man ONE was trying so hard to hold off on God level threats despite guys like Boros and Orochi existing he fr said

"Nah my guy, they above Dragon but not GOD, let's just add a + to that"

**** SC and EOW were done worse and man was all "They UNKNOWN, yeah...let's go with that"
you're gay,
dragon+ is an amazing tier

I've been curious about this. Wasn't Blast hit by the energy of the serious punch^2? He was somewhat close to them, and the impact would shown to send him flying back.

Can't we use the inverse square law, if we find the distance between him and Saitama/Garou? (This would happen after we agreed on the rating for the square punch)

Or am I just completely off here?
That version of Blasts AP is not hard to gauge. He scales to the attack divided by him and his team mate.

blast definitely scales in speed since he was clearly able to react to the serious punches and with AP him probably being 1/5 of the power is reasonable given that he was able to contain it for a period of a time.

That version of Blasts AP is not hard to gauge. He scales to the attack divided by him and his team mate.
I disagree, his teammates helped him redirect the explosion beam, not tank it. Blast was never worried about himself in any of those pages, just the proximity to Earth.

blast definitely scales in speed
The issue here is that Saitama gets constantly stronger and Garou copies Saitama's strength.

Blast scales in speed to Garou and Saitama in that moment, but then it becomes a question of how fast they were in that moment. Its likely you can't take a later feat and use it to retroactively justify Blast.

I personally don't think he should physically scale to the Serious Punch clash.
But he was also inside of the portal/gate thing. That circle appeared beneath all three of them.

The impact released a burst of energy and that energy hit him and sent him flying away right?

Wouldn't the inverse square law be possible to find Blast's durability?

I'm not for this at all really. Its just a highball version of the feat, especially when it uses wrong distances for the Neutron star that gets higher numbers than it really should.
not the neutron star one, I mean the one about destroyed galaxies having been in the void
especially since plenty of the dots around the hole could be argued to be galaxies due to their slight oval shape, and in slightly closer up panels we see that there are distinguishable galaxies that could easily look like way brighter stars from farther away

Wouldn't the inverse square law be possible to find Blast's durability? That's what I'm mostly focusing on right now.
Maybe? Its just a weird showing. It might be easier to just scale him to 1/5th of the total energy or something.

I disagree, his teammates helped him redirect the explosion beam, not tank it. Blast was never worried about himself in any of those pages, just the proximity to Earth.
you can’t scale blast to the full AP because his teammates helped him.

We actually have to wait for him to do more. This wiki doesn’t work in assumptions, but feats and statements.

I do believe he scales, but my belief is just that. Whether im wrong Or right time will tell.

Garou should just have 2 keys.

Cosmic Fear Mode and Post Serious Punch. The amount that Garou grew after the Serious Punch is enough to grant a new key in my opinion, especially since we gave Garou a new key from Post-Darkshine to Post Sage Centipede.

Watch, when he becomes relevant in the plot again he will dwarf that level of power.

ima save this just to bring it back when it happens.

Ratio + L + you fell off.
That would just apply to as of now, so bringing it up later bc it doesn't change the fact that at this moment Blast doesn't scale.

Ratio + cope + you were never on.

That would just apply to as of now, so bringing it up later bc it doesn't change the fact that at this moment Blast doesn't scale.

Ratio + cope + you were never on.
I’m well aware that the level of power blast showed doesn’t scale, but he will later because he is being saved.

Ratio + seethe + Can’t touch me.

Text only mentions stars and the like being restored. While we could see galaxies in the background I disagree with saying they destroyed any of them without better evidence.
well I don't see why we can't have a "possibly 3-B" on there
since it is in fact, very possible. It's actually more likely than not due to how much of the panel that hole covers making it hard to believe no galaxies were cause in there, and that they destroyed the specific direction of space that had absolutely zero galaxies within it for all those lightyears
but I'd be very insistent to say that possibly 3-B is the most accurate and effective way to represent his power on the profile

saitama's """""full power""""" serious punch at the start of the fight resulted in the 4-B to 3-B feat so, I think that the effects of either the RE or him just holding back less over time is not really quantifiable
unless we take the graphs as proof, then it's VERY quantifiable

There’s no reason not to.

well I don't see why we can't have a "possibly 3-B" on there
since it is in fact, very possible. It's actually more likely than not due to how much of the panel that hole covers making it hard to believe no galaxies were cause in there, and that they destroyed the specific direction of space that had absolutely zero galaxies within it for all those lightyears
but I'd be very insistent to say that possibly 3-B is the most accurate and effective way to represent his power on the profile

It’s a more specific section of space where there would be viable galaxies than not. You can only see andromeda from the UK lol.

Also I disagree with it being a sphere but that takes ages to explain.

It’s a more specific section of space where there would be viable galaxies than not. You can only see andromeda from the UK lol.

Also I disagree with it being a sphere but that takes ages to explain.
I mean, galaxies are drawn as visible in other pages, and I could maybe go and circle a bunch of dots that are most likely galaxies

that they destroyed the specific direction of space that had absolutely zero galaxies within it for all those lightyears
Yes. Do you know how absolutely empty space is? You can travel millions if not billions lightyears in one direction and still not hit a single other object. The Solar System is something like 99.99958% empty space and its more dense than galactic and inter-galactic spaces.
zero galaxies within it for all those lightyears
The nearest galaxy is 2.59 million lightyears away. You'd have to assume the beam moved millions or billions of lightyears to get to multi-galactic. It can cross 400,000 lightyears and still not hit another major galaxy.

Unless, for whatever reason, we can't scale God to Garou, despite the fact that God gave him the power that allowed him to briefly become an equal to Saitama, there is more than enough for God to now have a profile. We have multiple on-screen appearances and dialogue, several feats, and him scaling above CF Garou. Anything CF Garou can do as a result of his divine power is 100% undeniably something God can do as well. With the exception of abilities Garou copied after getting the power mimicry, of course.

If we do take the graphs realistically, how much stronger did Saitama get?
At one point he's like 3x stronger going by bar lines.
on second thought, the calc I was thinking of was this 3-C one which more directly shows the galaxies being visible, and can explain way better than I can
It still relies on the assumption the beam moved millions of lightyears and destroyed another galaxy. Rather than just blow stars in a specific direction.

Though this can be better handled in the CRT I guess.

Saitama essentially performed a similarly powerful albeit weaker feat to what a sleep walking Beerus did.

Current Saitama=sleepwalking Beerus confirmed?

Saitama essentially performed a similarly powerful albeit weaker feat to what a sleep walking Beerus did.

Current Saitama=sleepwalking Beerus confirmed?
Beerus literally came out a ball of energy from him, it wasn't just a sneeze, I don't think it compares to Saitama's

Back