• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If it does happen then the meme thing wouldn't be that imo. I would be that Garou copies King after fighting Saitama, however nothing happens. Garou then has a mental breakdown realizing that King is so wildly beyond not only him, but even Saitama that he cannot even copy a fraction of his power. Utterly destroying his dream of being a monster.
Yeah I considered that as a funny way the fight could end. Tbh, that's honestly something that could happen, but I highly doubt it. The manga has taken a very serious tone in the last few chapters, a joke like that suddenly happening isn't likely.

It was able to incap people without resistance within a minute at worst, including a character with mid-high. Only one that could legit stand and still do something noteworthy was Bang through sheer willpower, and getting within melee range would kill him really fast, going by Blast's worry.
Someone with baseline traveled in space should likely be incaped in less than a minute if they go melee.

Also question, if next chapter it's revealed that the hole actually reach the edge of the universe would we be able to get a possible universal rating since it was originally an omnidirectional attack?

quick question, how is garou's new copy ability gonna work in vs threads
is it gonna be able to bump him up tiers and give him new abilities as shown, or is it gonna be completely useless and nonexistent thanks to nlf suppression?

Yeah either Goku oneshots, or Garou bfr, blows up planet, or just outpaces until the radiation does it's job lol.
Only way Goku wins with speed equal is if he's bloodlusted, where he could just nuke everything nearby and kill Garou in the blast. But Garou can also nuke the planet as well, like you mentioned.

Legit question, but would we assume that a character with Radiation manipulation could cause a character with purely biological regeneration to lose control of their cell proliferation and turn into a tumor monstrosity?

It's kinda interesting to note that Blast's gates either seem to act as a portal to another, unknown dimension, or can be used as a portal to a place up to like 100km away. So Garou saying "we gotta think of a way to get back" makes sense, as just hopping in to another dimension doesn't solve the problem of getting back to Earth, and the maximum range Blast could take them to was from surface to seemingly at least the Karman Line.

is it gonna be able to bump him up tiers and give him new abilities as shown, or is it gonna be completely useless and nonexistent thanks to nlf suppression?
Likely useless due to nlf supression. They will let him copy AP in the 4-A range at best, give or take.

But couldn't garou also teleport away?
Yes but I imagine Goku would be capable of creating a way to it even accounting for the portals, if he's bloodlusted. Like a Solar Flare+nuke strategy. Still, not saying Garou can't win, I think he'd still be more likely even if Goku is bloodlusted.

But either way, with speed being equalized, Garou has a much higher chance of winning.

I guess he will be ably to copy up to a certain AP level (probably 4-A or 3-C depending on how the calcs turn out) and anything beyond that is off bounds

It's kinda interesting to note that Blast's gates either seem to act as a portal to another, unknown dimension, or can be used as a portal to a place up to like 100km away. So Garou saying "we gotta think of a way to get back" makes sense, as just hopping in to another dimension doesn't solve the problem of getting back to Earth, and the maximum range Blast could take them to was from surface to seemingly at least the Karman Line.
Blast teleported Saitama and co. from another dimension directly to the Earth and then in the last chapter teleported Saitama and Garou to basically space. Just as a reference.

Blast teleported Saitama and co. from another dimension and then in the last chapter teleported Saitama and Garou to basically space. Yeah.
Yeah it's very clear he can't do the Interdimensional thing if there's too much energy. But in place of that, he can gate to anywhere within 100km

Blast's portal/teleportation range has been kinda underwhelming so far. Not to mention the explodes with enough energy weakness

I guess he will be ably to copy up to a certain AP level (probably 4-A or 3-C depending on how the calcs turn out) and anything beyond that is off bounds
I still disagree with that personally. It's a copy hax, not reactive evolution, and so far it hasn't shown any limitations at all aside from being slow when overwhelmed. But we should wait for the end of the fight as it's fully possible we'll get more context of how it works.

Yes but I imagine Goku would be capable of creating a way to it even accounting for the portals, if he's bloodlusted. Like a Solar Flare+nuke strategy. Still, not saying Garou can't win, I think he'd still be more likely even if Goku is bloodlusted.

But either way, with speed being equalized, Garou has a much higher chance of winning.
Gonna be the most controversial battle someone makes in the future.

I still disagree with that personally. It's a copy hax, not reactive evolution, and so far it hasn't shown any limitations at all aside from being slow when overwhelmed. But we should wait for the end of the fight as it's fully possible we'll get more context of how it works.
I mean it will probably get nerfed to that otherwise it will just be NLF

Likely useless due to nlf supression. They will let him copy AP in the 4-A range at best, give or take.
I wonder
maybe it could be treated as a kind of hax, in which case it'd bypass nlf in the same way that EE like the hand completely disregards durability and AP
since there's really no doubt that he can probably copy anything in-universe, including Saitama himself who isn't supposed to be anywhere near an even fight from anybody in the verse
but who knows, maybe he'll scale to a feat that saitama does later in the fight or in the series and he gets a higher upper limit with copying.

Found Quora (yikes I know) post about the radiation stuff.
I’m not sure if everything within is accurate but it brings up a great point about radiation lethality also depends on the victims body and health. Here’s a part of the post:
Note:-Finding the dose required to kill a human as well as the time required to die from radiation exposure is a herculean task because every human being is different. It's like asking how much weight can a human body bear before being crushed to death. For example,

• Most of the people can survive a whole body dose of 2.5 Sv(instantaneous dose), but some can't.
  • Some very lucky people can completely survive a dose of 7–8 Sv (instantaneous dose) with luck and very, very good as well as quick medical treatment. But most of the people can't. Those who survive are likely to have a very poor quality of life filled with infections, diseases, pain, bleeding, cancers and organ failure.
  • A whole body, instantaneous dose of 10 Sv is likely to be fatal, with death within 2–3 weeks even with medical treatment. But I know a person who survived for 7 months. Can you guess who he is?
  • A whole body, instantaneous dose of 17 Sv is likely to kill you in a day or two without medical treatment and in a week or two with medical treatment. But I know a person who survived for 83 days (can you guess who he is?). He would have died in one day if medical treatment were not provided since he was unable to breathe properly. His white blood cell count was zero and the doctors tried to restore it by transplanting some peripheral cells. Each and every chromosome of his body was shattered. His digestive system was completely destroyed. There was constant haemorrhage, pain, peeling of skin and melting of internal organs. Even his heart stopped a few times during that 83 day period and his muscles started to detach from his bones.
  • A person who receives an instantaneous whole body dose of >50 Gy usually dies within two days even with medical treatment and there's immediate destruction of a large number of neurons at this dose. But I know a person who received 60 Sv but lived for 5 days. Another person who received a dose of 20 Sv lived for two weeks. A dose of 1 Sv can mean radiation sickness/nausea/headache for one person and no symptoms at all for another person. Similarly, a person may have no symptoms at all other than fatigue for several minutes or even hours at a dose of 8–10 Sv (though this is very rare) while most will have immediate symptoms within minutes. At around 15 Sv some will have immediate loss of consciousness while some will have the usual mild symptoms of radiation sickness like headache, nausea and fatigue.
  • Albert Stevens survived a dose of 64 Sv because it was spread over 20 years. Bugorski is still alive after receiving a dose of 3000 Sv because only a very small portion of his face received this dose. That side of his face has not aged at all after the incident.
  • An interesting thing about radiation sickness may be a “walking ghost” phase.
Though no one has received a dose of thousands of Gy, I think it should be enough to kill the nervous system of a person and lead to instant death.

However, to be completely on the safe side, I would say that a dose of 2,50,000 Gy is required to kill someone instantly. How?

This makes me think Garou’s radiation is potentially far more potent than what it could theoretically be seeing as even the likes of even Child Emperor is physically as strong as a bear yet was affected rather quickly too. The same goes for those physically stronger, bigger and likely healthier such as Zombie Man, Bomb, and the like.

“If there was any "void" it wouldn't have a VISIBLE SHADOW on objects around it. It's blocking light. Empty space doesn't do that. Physical objects do.”

What shadow? I don’t see anything on these “proofs”. I see some stars in the background are darker than others… but that’s not exclusive to the stars closest to the void.

How does a shadow work in space with no object close by? 🤔 are you saying its casting a shadow oh the stars millions of light years away… after SECONDS have passed?? Hows that work??
You see some of the SAME stars darker in parts than in others meaning that unless they somehow destroyed half a star and the light is present still....that star's light is being blocked.

I'm saying there is an object close by, in fact the object was already shown.

Drum roll please

La Luna.

Ignoring half of your points because they still don't check out, why does any of this matter?

Like yeah sure you could argue it isn't a void, but you know damn well it's meant to be one.

Who gives a shit if it can or might not be when it pretty obviously is. Unless we're just going to assume Murata suddenly can't draw for shit and doesn't know how to into basic paneling and focus works and he just accidentally drew the moon in a completely different way he's never done before while ignoring every facet of art and structure, in such a way, any normal person would completely misinterpret what's being shown.
Needless to say, I don't think he suddenly dropped down to the art skill of a elementary student.

I don't wanna be that dude but... Get over it? This is actual jumping through hoops tier denial.
Because this weird wank attempt has no good evidence. They clash fists.

No, no we don't. It's left hella ambiguous and vague-that's why a bunch of people are asking Murata on Twitter (Japanese and English both) what happened even yesterday. So people being chimpanzees about the scene and going "ooh ooh, Saitama super strong now, punch away stars!!!!" which isn't even implied BY THE MANGA OR CHARACTERS is pretty stupid.

I don't wanna be that guy but stop being stupid. Saitama wank is old as dust, so I'm not surprised people still say stupid shit like this but it gets old pretty quick.

No, no we don't. It's left hella ambiguous and vague-that's why a bunch of people are asking Murata on Twitter (Japanese and English both) what happened even yesterday. So people being chimpanzees about the scene and going "ooh ooh, Saitama super strong now, punch away stars!!!!" which isn't even implied BY THE MANGA OR CHARACTERS is pretty stupid.

I don't wanna be that guy but stop being stupid. Saitama wank is old as dust, so I'm not surprised people still say stupid shit like this but it gets old pretty quick.
High_1-A_Superman.png

Just wait for next chapter if it's that ambigous, even though there is a literal big "boom" panel right afterwards the energy from the Serious Punch Squared is ejected and in the next page we can see a hole in the cosmos.
page_09.png

page_10.png

Random question: I want to know how skilled Garou is realistically. Basically, removing the anime nonsense like internal shockwaves, sleep fighting and all that jazz, how many real-world martial arts does Garou know, and how skilled is he with those martial arts? And if you guys feel like it, if Garou was a real person, how good of a fighting career do you think he'd have?

I know that Godzilla guy. Or maybe another Godzilla fan who seems to run into me everywhere and has an identical name on every website he’s on.

🤔 he thinks the American Monsterverse (legendary pictures) Godzilla or Ghidorah could stomp Tatsumaki. Explicitly, the ones from the KOTM movie. He downplays OPM a LOT at all cost.

That coupled with the “Orochi took 12 hours to perform the Gaia feat and Saitama watched for 12 HOURS” thing… it’s just strange how illogical he is to downplay OPM sometimes.

Not beefing, just bewildered by the powerscalling logic.
Yeah howdy, it's that guy you started a fight with on Twitter cause you think Tatsumaki beats Dormammu and then blocked. How you been?

I never said stomp until you started screaming about buildings not being destroyed. Y'know cause you thought Deku wins against Burning Godzilla. What I actually said is it'd be close, as I proved the wiki's placement is extremely low and internally incorrect (gonna fix that in the future)

12 hours? Every comment I've said on calcs with timeframes was a couple minutes rather than seconds and I gave multiple reasons why. Large earthquakes take that long, let alone an earthquake shaking the whole planet. Bigger quake=longer time. Shaking stopped when Orochi finished getting his energy. I don't see what's so illogical about that.

If we're talking about bewildering powerscaling logic, when you picked an argument on Twitter you thought this could beat this. Or that it'd be some kind of eternal stalemate before you got angry.
Something afflicting the average Saitama goon. Very tragic. Perhaps the species could survive this pandemic.

isn't even implied BY THE MANGA OR CHARACTERS

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah howdy, it's that guy you started a fight with on Twitter cause you think Tatsumaki beats Dormammu and then blocked. How you been?

I never said stomp until you started screaming about buildings not being destroyed. Y'know cause you thought Deku wins against Burning Godzilla. What I actually said is it'd be close, as I proved the wiki's placement is extremely low and internally incorrect (gonna fix that in the future)

12 hours? Every comment I've said on calcs with timeframes was a couple minutes rather than seconds and I gave multiple reasons why. Large earthquakes take that long, let alone an earthquake shaking the whole planet. Bigger quake=longer time. Shaking stopped when Orochi finished getting his energy. I don't see what's so illogical about that.

If we're talking about bewildering powerscaling logic, when you picked an argument on Twitter you thought this could beat this. Or that it'd be some kind of eternal stalemate before you got angry.

Something afflicting the average Saitama goon. Very tragic. Perhaps the species could survive this pandemic.
Touch grass.

Back