• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You know that webcomic acene qhere Saitama punches Garou in the face, breaking his shell as his power starts leaking?
Qhen that happens in the manga his power will leak into the universe and fix the damage he made when clashing with Saitama
I all for it if it confirms Garou scales to it and actually created galaxies and stars when he used WSRCF

Because this weird wank attempt has no good evidence. They clash fists.

No, no we don't. It's left hella ambiguous and vague-that's why a bunch of people are asking Murata on Twitter (Japanese and English both) what happened even yesterday. So people being chimpanzees about the scene and going "ooh ooh, Saitama super strong now, punch away stars!!!!" which isn't even implied BY THE MANGA OR CHARACTERS is pretty stupid.

I don't wanna be that guy but stop being stupid. Saitama wank is old as dust, so I'm not surprised people still say stupid shit like this but it gets old pretty quick.
Cope

Seethe

No, no we don't. It's left hella ambiguous and vague-that's why a bunch of people are asking Murata on Twitter (Japanese and English both) what happened even yesterday. So people being chimpanzees about the scene and going "ooh ooh, Saitama super strong now, punch away stars!!!!" which isn't even implied BY THE MANGA OR CHARACTERS is pretty stupid.

I don't wanna be that guy but stop being stupid. Saitama wank is old as dust, so I'm not surprised people still say stupid shit like this but it gets old pretty quick.
Unironic lol

ezgif-4-ec7e6fc90f.gif

You see some of the SAME stars darker in parts than in others meaning that unless they somehow destroyed half a star and the light is present still....that star's light is being blocked.

I'm saying there is an object close by, in fact the object was already shown.

Drum roll please

La Luna.
What?

Some of the stars are darker than others. ……… so? This isn’t exclusive to the stars close to the void. Some stars are simply darker. No light is being blocked; they were simply drawn that way, or they are further away.

8K3sixI.jpeg

You see some of the SAME stars darker in parts than in others meaning that unless they somehow destroyed half a star and the light is present still....that star's light is being blocked.

I'm saying there is an object close by, in fact the object was already shown.

Drum roll please

La Luna.
Me and everybody else trying to analyze the cope level (yes, eating chips does give you information analysis on a boundless level):
vGpbmX2.gif

Conclusion:
yvNpsWh.jpeg

I can see other arguments being valid, but this definitely isn't the moon, and it doesn't line up at all with previous shots of the Earth and the moon.

You can argue scientific accuracy of the light traveling at FTL speed, but the dark side of the moon also isn't some black dot and is almost never portrayed that way in fiction. It has an apparent magnitude of something like -2.5, which is easily visible to the human eye.

Hopefully ONE or Murata will give a conclusive answer on twitter or in the next chapter.

Last edited:
Inb4 Murata just forgot some pages, and they show the Blast squad opening a giant black portal and dragging the energy inside.

But also, inb4 next chapter Saitama grabs Garou and leaps towards the giant black void. As they travel they realise NOTHING is around in any direction but the stars billions of light years away. Garou laughs and teleports back to Earth, leaving Saitama, only to find Saitama waiting for him.

I can see other arguments being valid, but this definitely isn't the moon, and it doesn't line up at all with previous shots of the Earth and the moon.

You can argue scientific accuracy of the light traveling at FTL speed, but the dark side of the moon also isn't some black dot and is almost never portrayed that way in fiction. It has an apparent magnitude of something like -2.5, which is easily visible to the human eye.
Not to mention we see the back/dark side of it literally the page before, fully illuminated. Why would they show the moon including that hole and weird thing, and then for whatever reason make it a big black dot the next page over, which is completely 2D looking even though we saw the roundness of it before. And furthermore, what point is there in showing a pitch black silhouette of the moon in that page? Saitama and Garou just got blasted all the way over to Io and the page is about Blast and his group talking to each other.

The idea that it's just the moon is one of the most copium downplay attempts I've ever seen. It is completely unsupported, makes no sense from either a narrative or writing standpoint, and is heavily contradicted in multiple areas.

And even the other arguments are still pretty cope, but not as bad.

The black void was actually the powers of the Blast Co being bounced off Saitama’s bald head, which then disrupted the light photons in that direction, making the sky SEEM black.

ONE told me. He studied astronomy before OPM, he was also the first man on the moon and OPM is actually a documentary about what he found up there.

BruhBruhBruhBruhBruhBruhBruh
bruh requiem

Me: "We dont know if at the end of the chapter (where garou punches saitama) he is bleeding or not. it could be the usual dirt stuff. this has happened multiple times, even in the fight of boros vs saitama, so 🤷‍♂️"

this dude: "it is blood and I'm getting tired of people making up excuses trying to say it's something else do I really need to make a video compilation of everytime Saitama got hit in the face and the face expression that he made just to show y'all it's literally not the same."

"do I really need to make a video compilation of everytime saitama got hit in the face and the face expression that he made just to show y'all its literally not the same"

... did this dude just imply that everytime saitama got punched, even by dudes like Carnage, he got wounded..? Or did I read that wrong... 😶
idk what i even read.

Back