• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Blast needs to make a statement on the big hole in space next chapter. Get this light manipulation talk outa here

ngl, a small complaint i have with the chapter is that Saitama got his clothes destroyed again. I wanted him to fight with his costume on. Murata manages to make it look pretty cool in a lot of shots

I like naked Saitama. In the way that it’s a cool visual; “the perfect human being“ vs “eldritch martial artist”.

Something something, Vitruvian Man, something something.

Garou needs all this whacky god power, stars and galaxies swirling inside him, an entity of cosmic knowledge.

Saitama needs his fists. That’s all.

I missed a lot. Have any calculations been made for the new chapter? I want to send off my version and I'm trying to figure out if that makes sense.

When Saitama account gets upgrade we should brings back this official/hot pic for serious Saitama
EX-cPnAWoAAMell

The current one is ugly and off design, it's looks like a shitty fanart

just do 4-A, possibly/likely 3-C. The panel doesn't give a clear answer to if at least one galaxy was there, it's likely, but it's not really able to be confirmed. Cause i'm gonna be honest with you, trying to argue for straight 3-C doesn't work that well due to said reasons. You'd basically be arguing "Yeah I know there isn't any clear evidence a galaxy was there, but trust me, just give him the full 3-C"

just do 4-A, possibly/likely 3-C. The panel doesn't give a clear answer to if at least one galaxy was there, it's likely, but it's not really able to be confirmed. Cause i'm gonna be honest with you, trying to argue for straight 3-C doesn't work that well due to said reasons. You'd basically be arguing "Yeah I know there isn't any clear evidence a galaxy was there, but trust me, just give him the full 3-C"
There are many calcs ranging from 4-B to 3-C. I have already been compiling the calcs as the come into a Calc Group Thread to discuss which calc makes the most sense.

Using a '4-A, possibly/likely 3-C' format doesn't make sense given what we've agreed on doing. Even if we eventually do settle with what you proposed, it has to be agreed upon in the upcoming thread.

Is this really a translation error?

No I'm pretty sure people are just coping. So far nothing has concretely proven this translation wrong, and we have no reason to assume it is.

Still, it doesn't really matter tbh because it's irrelevant. It's just throwaway hyperbole statements and I highly doubt Garou was being completely serious in saying that. Not to mention, applying them would be NLF, obviously. Besides that, if we're even remotely taking his claim about Saitama's power literally, then we would also have to take Garou's claim about himself literally.

There are many calcs ranging from 4-B to 3-C. I have already been compiling the calcs as the come into a Calc Group Thread to discuss which calc makes the most sense.

Using a '4-A, possibly/likely 3-C' format doesn't make sense given what we've agreed on doing. Even if we eventually do settle with what you proposed, it has to be agreed upon in the upcoming thread.
Could be 3-B

For Saitama's Serious image on the page, would it be possible to cut out the image of Saitama with blood on him after saving King? I think that's one of his best looking moments. There's also Saitama walking towards Bakuzan after coming to Suiryu's rescue, and this drawing from Murata that isn't actually in the manga.

unknown.png

Back