• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One could argue PS and Gaoru were even being able to casual against Flash and didn't go all out until later.
You can’t argue that, because being punched in the face, being damaged in the process, and ending up having to use a defensive maneuver to block those punches says a lot.
Plus Flash freaked out against PS but didn't give a shit about the ninja bros
Freaked out because he was much faster than Flashy himself and against the Ninjas flashy visually felt some type of way.
Why do people keep ignoring this?
yeah im 90% sure they were just holding back against Flash, and Garou didnt start adapting until he was fighting PS solo
So Garou saying he feels his techniques developing and uses an attack that is a fusion of all techniques he has learned before is him holding back? Him smacking Ps in the face, visibly hurting him and then goes to use a much stronger attack (which flashy survived) is them holding back?
even then though, a held-back PS was enough to make Flash freak out about people being faster than him
Nothing suggest he was holding back, it’s just an assumption to say so.
They were holding back, the narrator said the two remaining lights started to move faster + something about the lights forming an even denser structure in the sky

“Accelerating forever, just like Garou’s Synapses.”
This statement literally says their speed was constantly growing, at an alarming rate hencr “endlessly” and compares it to Garou’s ability to grow stronger as he fights.
So this isn’t an example of Ps and Garou holding back, it’s just an example of accelerated development.
Crazy enough, ps and Garou would have made hundreds of more exchanges in their battle and Garou has been shown to quickly be able to grow from being one shot by someone holding back to matching their full power in a short timeframe. So for Ps to be fighting against him for so long without being pretty quickly is literally impossible without him growing himself.
just makes PS look more impressive tbh. ninja bros get blitzed by Flash while a held-back PS is faster than a full speed Flash, to the point of making him freak out
When did Flasht blitz the ninjas?

if Blast don't teleport them to a parallel dimension, the universe will die

Doesn't Flashy Flash explicitly say the Ninja Bros haven't adapted to their new monster speed yet, so they needed to be in a more open area? Hence the huge cavern they fight in.

I don't think the issue is that they're much slower than Flashy Flash in terms of combat/movement speed, I think they just haven't had enough time to let their perception speeds catch up. If FF was too far above them, he could have instantly blitzed them both, regardless of how far away they were, and would have definitely avoided their strikes.

nah. saitama jumped from the moon to Earth effortlessly. I wouldn't be surprised if one day Saitama actually jumps to another solar system
As big a leap in logic as that is, I don't mean to say it's impossible. I was referring your statement that he probably did it after the GRB.

Doesn't Flashy Flash explicitly say the Ninja Bros haven't adapted to their new monster speed yet, so they needed to be in a more open area? Hence the huge cavern they fight in.

I don't think the issue is that they're much slower than Flashy Flash in terms of combat/movement speed, I think they just haven't had enough time to let their perception speeds catch up. If FF was too far above them, he could have instantly blitzed them both, regardless of how far away they were, and would have definitely avoided their strikes.
Even while just adjusting to their speeds they was up der wit flashy

I dropped absolute proof that he wouldn’t, could you at least address it?
You didn't prove jack shit, the statement of acceleration only refers to Garou.

Platinum Sperm becoming faster is pure and unadulterated headcanon. He is still 4x faster than light normally, while the Ninja Jobbers are only 0.15c.

Keep seething and coping for all eternity, because Platinum S ***** on your Ninja Losers 🗿

Jesus! Timmytomato really wants to die on a hill that’s objectively wrong. I don’t know if to give respect, or feel sorry for the guy.

Jesus! Timmytomato really wants to die on a hill that’s objectively wrong. I don’t know if to give respect, or feel sorry for the guy.
That's what I'm saying. The dude is objectively wrong and I'm not going to read three paragraphs written by him only to facepalm even harder than I am now. If someone tries to argue that 1+1=3 and writes an essay about it, I'm not going to waste time reading it for obvious reasons. Same principle here

Looks like Blast is going to be the one getting the credit for defeating Garou in the manga.
In the few pages of the Web comic I read I always found it strange how no one knew how strong Saitama was despite a plethora of S-Class witnessing him humiliating Garou. If this turns out to be true I would feel relieved that a confusing plot hole was dealt with.

In the few pages of the Web comic I read I always found it strange how no one knew how strong Saitama was despite a plethora of S-Class witnessing him humiliating Garou. If this turns out to be true I would feel relieved that a confusing plot hole was dealt with.
In the webcomic they say that the S-Class heroes "weakened" Garou to the point that Saitama (B-Class Hero) could beat him. Obviously, this couldn't be further from the truth.

Garou is so kind! He let himself be weakened by the S Class so a por B Class baldy could defeat him
Umm actually the S class were actually only giving power to garou because the more he fights, the more his limiter broke and the stronger he got. Saitama was the only one who could beat him in a fight due to his limiter being broken.

Back